what should i do?

hello I am a sub rogue 874 350k dps. Iwant to know if I should switch to assass. I keep seeing assass beat me at about 400k dps. I know I do 400k with legendary boot but that is if I get drop. Should I switch assass. Do I need a flat amount of mastery ? Do I need certain ap level? Certain relic? Okay anythinythings help thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Armory /wow/en/character/frostmourne/Purpp/simple

Cannot post link so just us battle net in front of that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman View Post
    hello I am a sub rogue 874 350k dps. Iwant to know if I should switch to assass. I keep seeing assass beat me at about 400k dps. I know I do 400k with legendary boot but that is if I get drop. Should I switch assass. Do I need a flat amount of mastery ? Do I need certain ap level? Certain relic? Okay anythinythings help thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Armory /wow/en/character/frostmourne/Purpp/simple

Cannot post link so just us battle net in front of that
    Sub scales the best out of the 3 specs, so i'd suggest sticking with Sub honestly.

Anyone else, want some extra opinions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Yea ... I don't believe that.

In fact, the opposite has been holding true from what I've seen. Hit the statistics at warcraftlogs and then filter results by iLevel. As iLevel increases, sin moves up the ranks and sub moves down. And there are enough parses for this to provide at least a decent representation.

And I'll be the first to admit that my analysis is very superficial - but based on the real numbers so far, it feels to me like there is an error in the theorycrafting someplace, because gear level is not favoring sub so far despite the assumption that it scales best. And if this trajectory continues, then even great set bonuses in the Nighthold won't push sub past sin.

I flipped from outlaw to sin a couple of weeks ago and have felt much better ever since.

Cheers.
    There's 8 times more Sin logs than there are Sub logs. 16k > 2k. That might be why! But if the trend continues into Nighthold, then there could very well be a problem with the theorycrafting.

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Yea ... I don't believe that.

In fact, the opposite has been holding true from what I've seen. Hit the statistics at warcraftlogs and then filter results by iLevel. As iLevel increases, sin moves up the ranks and sub moves down. And there are enough parses for this to provide at least a decent representation.

And I'll be the first to admit that my analysis is very superficial - but based on the real numbers so far, it feels to me like there is an error in the theorycrafting someplace, because gear level is not favoring sub so far despite the assumption that it scales best. And if this trajectory continues, then even great set bonuses in the Nighthold won't push sub past sin.

I flipped from outlaw to sin a couple of weeks ago and have felt much better ever since.

Cheers.
    honestly there's so many variables, with legendaries and artifact points that it's really not easy to pin it down
    based on what ive seen both specs scale about equally well, the tipping point is, that if you get the boots for sub(and god forbid the ring aswell) you're gonna be doing insane dmg and will outperform assa

Deleted
    the thing is, the "sims" that are floating around which suggest that sub will outscale are all without T-Set bonus. I dont know but i guess that the t-set stuff (Nighthold) will shake things up a little, also maybe wait for the 7.1 next week, they said there will be balance chnages