7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Not bad, got a PotG with her last night myself, first time in a while too (having said that, I'd not played much since Legion tbf). That skin though, I really don't like the 'No one can hide from the Huntress' line; it sounds like a completely different voice actor, and has absolutely no accent to it. It's just wrong :/ Much prefer Odille and Odette anyway. Mostly Odette

More general question, when you get a multikill, do you have a spray/emote ready? I have the 'Oops' spray on D.Va because I get a lot of PotGs with her and it adds a nice bit of trollish flair :3
    i also dont like the voice line, sounds really out of place, i bought the skin for the looks (which was a damn bad idea because the box right after i bought it had the skin.... yeey for wasted currency) and that weapon, its gorgeous in gold.

i use the 'thanks' spray on pharah and the 'tea time' spray on widow, both tracer and pharah got the laughter emote, while mercy got her sweet sweet caduceus emote.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I did get the Comtesse skin, because the woodwork on the rifle is pretty special, I'm with you that those weapons are particularly nice. But what's not to love about a ballerina? Just the idea that she was one before she was Widow is cool to me.

Similar thing happened with Blackhardt skin, couldn't decide between that and Bloodhardt. Bought the former, the latter dropped in the very next box; and it is much nicer so that's the one I'm using.

Mostly use Cute sprays, but Widow has Je te vois. Have Tea Time emote for Ana, Game on for D.Va and pumpkin smash for Rein.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I don't have a teammate so everything depends on what I get as team. So I had 1925 rating now I have 1600+ something. Yep. Last night I had it like this - a team that knows how to use ultimates correctly and synchronized just like it should be and we won. Next match I get a team that doesn't know what to pick and can't push payload from starting place. How does one progress as solo?
    It's hard to progress as solo unless you are really really good in a role that carries. If you have a good game I would befriend the good players and make a team over time.

Deleted
    Havent played for weeks until tonight.
    Fired up tonight for 4 games with 3 friends. leavers in every single one, guess nothing is sorted yet.
    So i'll put the game in the freezer til they sort leavers, and by that i mean harsh enough punishment that you dont have one every other game. Same reason i stopped playing before.

https://gfycat.com/DefiniteConfusedApisdorsatalaboriosa

One day we'll look back at this game and wonder, "Did they seriously let Roadhog's hook be this broken?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    https://gfycat.com/DefiniteConfusedApisdorsatalaboriosa

One day we'll look back at this game and wonder, "Did they seriously let Roadhog's hook be this broken?"
    my reaction
    https://fat.gfycat.com/BlandDescriptiveAdder.webm

As for leavers.... yeah in one of my games that woulda been 9/1 we had this team of almost all diamonds + 1 gold(this was a sign) and the gold was on their team... the gold also left the second we stomped them a the first point in kings row.

- - - Updated - - -

6 and 1 tonight, broke into the 2900s. Lost our last game because my team of 5 had a pug who refused to join our chat. And we were the tanks/healers/mei and he continues to play junk rat and never got on the point even when he was near it. He then finally joins us and goes soldier to counter their pharrah.... and he still refused to attack her. Only game we lost.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm doing alright on XB1. Been hovering around 2600-2700 solo queue playing mostly Lucio and Zenyatta. I really want to hit my goal and get diamond. Hopefully the stars align and all my friends are free at the same time so we can squad up and push before the season ends.

Either way I'm enjoying myself for the most part, there are frustrating games here and there but that's to be expected when playing solo queue. I've noticed that a lot of the games I lose it's because we don't have hitscan - the console community is pretty far behind on basic understanding of the game compared to PC.

Ranked play has been my go-to recently, the massive experience and 1 hero limit give it the edge over quick play for me.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    I'm doing alright on XB1. Been hovering around 2600-2700 solo queue playing mostly Lucio and Zenyatta. I really want to hit my goal and get diamond. Hopefully the stars align and all my friends are free at the same time so we can squad up and push before the season ends.

Either way I'm enjoying myself for the most part, there are frustrating games here and there but that's to be expected when playing solo queue. I've noticed that a lot of the games I lose it's because we don't have hitscan - the console community is pretty far behind on basic understanding of the game compared to PC.

Ranked play has been my go-to recently, the massive experience and 1 hero limit give it the edge over quick play for me.
    Is....is it possible?

AN XBONE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!

Seems like the overwhelming opinion is that people are insanely triggered by how this Sombra promotion was handled. Ironically it seems like it would have been better if Blizzard had done nothing at all.
    The people that are triggered are stupid.
    Sombra would be released on the same PLANNED date regardless of this puzzle adventure or not.

Personally I love these puzzles(just like the Kosumoth one in WoW), but I don't like it when I can't participate. I know nothing about coding, the methods to decode and look at the tech behind these sites to find clues. It really fits Sombra though(I assume so atleast), so I don't mind at the same time. I just hope they keep doing these for coming champions but that they have puzzles that everyone(or atleast I) can participate in.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    The people that are triggered are stupid.
    Sombra would be released on the same PLANNED date regardless of this puzzle adventure or not.

Personally I love these puzzles(just like the Kosumoth one in WoW), but I don't like it when I can't participate. I know nothing about coding, the methods to decode and look at the tech behind these sites to find clues. It really fits Sombra though(I assume so atleast), so I don't mind at the same time. I just hope they keep doing these for coming champions but that they have puzzles that everyone(or atleast I) can participate in.
    Honestly at this point, I view it less as an ARG and more as a "Getting to know Sombra" type of thing. The more the community discovers, the more you learn about her goals and what kind of person she is.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck is going on today I have no idea. Cannot buy a win, it's retarded. Whether it's hopeless teams, bad comps of players who don't give a shot, I just seem to land in them all. Against the opposite.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    What the fuck is going on today I have no idea. Cannot buy a win, it's retarded. Whether it's hopeless teams, bad comps of players who don't give a shot, I just seem to land in them all. Against the opposite.
    ikr
    i even got under the SR2300 mark because people dont seem to give a single fuck.
    weekends seem to be a pain in the ass.

Formerly known as Arafal

Right... always forget the one simple rule as a solo player. Check if the match is a bunch of solo players vs. a team. If so, gtfo of there before the match starts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right... always forget the one simple rule as a solo player. Check if the match is a bunch of solo players vs. a team. If so, gtfo of there before the match starts.
    80% of the time the premade I'm with is a bunch of 12 year olds.

Just had a QM where the entire defending team on Gibraltar were gorilla scientists... I had to double check that I wasn't accidentally playing brawl...

...Why?

I love it wish i had more time to play it!!

7+ Year Old Account
    i really wish the potg highlights would be a second or half a second longer....

Formerly known as Arafal

this weekend has been nothing but trolls...wtf is going on...
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im running into players who have no business being in diamond.

Used a 3 player team (its sat night, they are 2 hours behind me, I just got back from a night out, and most of our team was still at theres)

we had 3 pugs... all 3 of which were flanker mains

I picked Lucio, my teammates picked a tank and other healer. The flankers kept running on the opp side of the map asking for heals.... we had invited them into our chat and we kept telling them, we cant get to them, you need to be on the point to get heals from the healers. We didnt have enough tanks to push them at their spawn or anything like that. (they were tracer, genji, and phrarrah)

We got stomped. There is only so much a Lucio can heal. The other team did have business being diamond as they kept focusing our mercy (my other teammate) so he could not do rezes.

I mean come on, you should be at minimum proficient at classes other than your main. I can tank with D.va, kill with junk and 76, and heal with zen, mercy, and lucio (lucio is my default main).

climbed all the way up to 2751 (from 2700 and no that was not easy when u lose 20-30 points and win 10-20 points per match) and then fell all the way to 2660 due to retards picking hanzo / widow doing absolutely nothing and refusing to change hero. I dont mind what they do but the thing is they trigger other teamates and it because a chat instead of a game where kids are flaming each other.