Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    LOL that racing game used to be my favorite! <3
    Until you have to race at night, the horror!

this is a fun game and all .. but more *fun* is to guess what this topic will look like in 15-20 years ...

Remember when cars needed a driver ( ok that might only be 5-10 years )

Remember smartphones ?

Remember *smart * tv's ?

Member Troll Dolls
    Oh I member Troll dolls

Deleted
    Dont do 'member berries kids

50% of the posts here gave me nightmares ( O_o )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Confirming my ancientness:

Slight revival courtesy of Radiohead, I really enjoyed both

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k

member...member podracing?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account

remember these guys?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Parachute pants, leg warmers, and "Jams".

Our first "remote" was basically a box with a play button with a really long wire that you plugged into the "vcr". TV's that had a remote that used "c" batteries and only had the on/off button and channel up or down buttons.

MTV when it actually played music 24/7 and "cable" television having like 50 channels total.
    Last edited by Gsara; 2016-10-22 at 03:37 PM.

ah, i remember back in the day. having a will to live. it was nice.

beyond that... the 90's and really early 2000's super hero shows. spiderman, spider-man unlimited(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mb9HyC2-ZXY/maxresdefault.jpg), batman, batman beyond, static shock, x-men. all of that shit, they were so much better than any of the super hero series on tv today.

then there's zoids. zoids was amazing. had mom take me all the way down to cornelius to find a gamestop that had the old zoids game for gamecube.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    beyond that... the 90's and really early 2000's super hero shows. spiderman, spider-man unlimited(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mb9HyC2-ZXY/maxresdefault.jpg), batman, batman beyond, static shock, x-men. all of that shit, they were so much better than any of the super hero series on tv today.
    Such great shows, sometimes the animation on spiderman and Xmen were poor but the story made up for it imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Non-smartphones.
    That is not a phone.. that is a weapon of mass destruction

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Such great shows, sometimes the animation on spiderman and Xmen were poor but the story made up for it imo.
    it's like why can't they just take that kind of magic, and make more.

it's there for reference material. i'd give anything if they'd just show some of these things again. the hub used to show batman beyond, but after discovery took over, it went away.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Non-smartphones.
    They still have non smartphones.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

member Jarasic park...

Yeah I member
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    uhm they still make air guns.
    The gat gun was the UK equivalent to the daisy BB gun and they're not made anymore and kids won't be playing with them now the top half of the UK is licensing airguns like real guns and I imagine the rest of the UK will follow after that.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's like why can't they just take that kind of magic, and make more.

it's there for reference material. i'd give anything if they'd just show some of these things again. the hub used to show batman beyond, but after discovery took over, it went away.
    Well, any time they do come up with a good show it gets cancelled. Young Justice was a great show complete with a fantastic plot and of course it was cancelled. I like Green Lantern the animated series as well but its not as well received. The shows today are made only to sell toys and Young Justice's problem was it was more popular with girls and adults who don't traditionally buy action figures. *grumbles about how feminists take issues with video games but not when shows get cancelled because they are popular with girls and not boys*

You didn't mention it but Justice League and Justice League Unlimited was really good as well.

Member dial up internet?

I member
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Deleted

Deleted
    Nakolahs avatar reminded me of these cards.