MM 2 hidden artifact web

So i found this guy on top of the mountains in our orderhall his name is ogdrul <the seeker> and he has our 2 hidden artifact apperence on the back. anyone other then me that have seen that guy?? when you talk to him he says that you have to free him.

Yeah been known for quite awhile. He'll very likely be tied to the 2nd hidden artifact appearance for MM, but I don't think the second appearances have been implemented yet (probably 7.2?)

ooh i didnt know about that! Thank you

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    That's not the second hidden appearance (Rhok'Delar remake), that is the original Rhok'Delar bow. Still, it's probably involved.

7+ Year Old Account
    Would be cool if they made you do a more complicated harder version of obtaining Rhok'Delar. The quest chain and stuff back at 60 were great.

15+ Year Old Account
    With the quest chain and everything, Rhok'delar (And Benediction) would have been Legendary had they been released in a different expansion. I would love if they did a similar quest chain with some new lore.

Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    Would be cool if they made you do a more complicated harder version of obtaining Rhok'Delar. The quest chain and stuff back at 60 were great.
    Not sure if many can do the spinshot kiting you had to do in Winterspring (maybe other zones, but Winterspring sticks out immediately in my mind).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Not sure if many can do the spinshot kiting you had to do in Winterspring (maybe other zones, but Winterspring sticks out immediately in my mind).
    Any good WoW player should be mouse turning anyway. Spin shot isn't THAT hard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Then hopefully they would be able to learn from the encounter. I saw and help train many a good hunter back in the day to do that very challenge. It helped create a real community and fostered growth. It was (and still is) a very valuable tool for pvping as well, though it can be much harder now that we have so many gap closers. But if you can get someone with those on cooldown then you are a stronger PvP player for it.

If you were a Rhok'delar and Lok'delar holder back in Vanilla you were holding your own very well. It wasn't the greatest weapon by the end of the original game (looking at you AQ+Naxx items) but it was still a kind of title you held the bow. You had to really understand your class back then to play it well (for any spec truthfully) but these two classes were challenged to do above and beyond. It MADE a strong community and a sense of fostering live for many expansions.

Would those challenges work so well no? Well, no not really. For one, BM wasn't REALLY a thing back in Vanilla, Survival either. MM or bust back in those days. A unique epic quest chain that only one spec can do? Not really Blizzards deal anymore. Particularly for BM Hunters who are utterly reliant on their pets now. (For those who forget you could not use your pet OR have ANY outside interference on these quests or the demons despawned.)

What I would like but won't happen is a epic quest chain to reforge the broken bow. Think something along the lines of Quel'Delar in WoTLK. You have to use every spec for different pieces and master a particularly important mechanic that is important in todays meta. And YES it should force you to use those mechanics exclusively without other players assisting.

BM would have a challange that required they tank and dps down x amount of mobs through creative user of their pets. Think Silithus demon and Ungore Crater demon combined.
    MM would have a kiting challenge much like the Winterspring mission of old. Get hit by the demon? You gonna get wrecked son.
    Survival, a mission where you have to keep some mobs CC'ed while you deal with the head honcho. And it cant be pet taunted. Something along those lines. Or alternatively a mission where you have a very small time window to get across a large map, with a quick kill harpooning system the only way to do so before getting oneshotted by an encroching demon horde. These would teach quick and effective use of harpoon, mob selection and burst via mongoose and Flanking.

The reward would be a uniquely Rhok/Lok style skin for all weapon types. And a title. I am partial to "Lord of the Hunt -Name-"
    Last edited by Kilraq; 2016-10-22 at 05:10 AM.

I'm kinda annoyed by the fact that we get another Rhok'delar variant.

we got it in vanilla, the challenge weapon is also on the same theme and now this one.... ffs and still no good nature looking set to match those bows.

wtf blizzard

Homophobia is so gay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I'm kinda annoyed by the fact that we get another Rhok'delar variant.

we got it in vanilla, the challenge weapon is also on the same theme and now this one.... ffs and still no good nature looking set to match those bows.

wtf blizzard
    You can actually make a few decent sets that work well enough with the Rhok skin. but they are ALL from non-set pieces. They are fairly hidden and there is some variations you can do with them. I'll put some looks together and post them here before I pass out. (BTW survival hunters, check out BC dungeons for a staff with the same flowering effect. Forget the name off the top of my head.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kilraq View Post
    You can actually make a few decent sets that work well enough with the Rhok skin. but they are ALL from non-set pieces. They are fairly hidden and there is some variations you can do with them. I'll put some looks together and post them here before I pass out. (BTW survival hunters, check out BC dungeons for a staff with the same flowering effect. Forget the name off the top of my head.)
    Oh. I'd love to check those out !

Homophobia is so gay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lets see if this link works. If not I will explain the pieces. Mind you there are a lot that fit the color theme of Rhok (vibrant and slightly darker greens)

http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08kRR808VNa87c

looks to work but here is the piece by piece.

I worked the look based off the helm first. Choose Fel Iron Coif but there are tons.
    Shoulders are "Spaulders of the Protectorate"
    Chest is the only tricky piece "Replica Knight-Captain Hauberk"
    Belt - Der'izu Belt. There are not many good simple green belts.
    Pants - Green Dragonscale Legguards.
    Hands - Surger's Hand wraps.
    Feet - Fenclaw Footwraps.

Overall for ME this outfit would be too bright, but I wanted to use it as an example. Hunters have gotten screwed when it comes to complete fully good looking tier sets. But if you look outside our tier you can find a lot of good options for any playstyle.
    Last edited by Kilraq; 2016-10-22 at 04:18 PM.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lthorne/simple

This is the transmog I use with Rhok, if you're interested. If not, no worries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Belichick View Post
    Any good WoW player should be mouse turning anyway. Spin shot isn't THAT hard.
    You'd be surprised. I know plenty of Hunters who get confused when they see me spin jump to cast Disengage as a speed boost.

Deleted
    You must be from the US-servers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felthorn View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lthorne/simple

This is the transmog I use with Rhok, if you're interested. If not, no worries
    good look. Quite a few of those pieces were on my list I was making.