15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Tomorrow??
    Very possible lol. I raced changed once for all of 5 minutes. Always buy 2 fantasias!

Also whooo got 2 lines in Wondrous Tails. Dress-up Thancred you are mine...or are you? Bit tempted to sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Also whooo got 2 lines in Wondrous Tails. Dress-up Thancred you are mine...or are you? Bit tempted to sell it.
    I got one last week...it sold for 5-10 million the week before but last week it was already down to 700k so I just used it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I got one last week...it sold for 5-10 million the week before but last week it was already down to 700k so I just used it.
    Lowest was around 400k~ when I checked it last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Yeah, the current floors give bronze loot bags, and the NPC even already says that deeper floors will have better loot bags. I expect 51-100 to have silver and 101-200 gold, or something.
    "Iron-trimmed Sack" will be a tier of bag as well. Could be a rarer drop in the 1-50 range, or the split could between tiers of bag will be 50 floors.

Along with the Silver and Gold bags, a Wind-up Edda, a chocobo barding, and the Night Pegasus Whistle (might be POTD related, might not be) were all removed from the patch 3.4 notes with the additional message added that certain items scheduled for 3.45 had been removed.

I'm curious as to what existing minions and glamour pieces will be thrown into the mix as well in the higher tier bags. Since they'll presumably be rarer the price shouldn't drop too much so they should still remain profitable.

15+ Year Old Account
    We're also still missing the Dark/Red Fenrir mount.

We're also still missing the Dark/Red Fenrir mount.
    That'll likely be a Mog Station mount. >_>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    That'll likely be a Mog Station mount. >_>
    If it is, I wish they would hurry and put it up for sale already!! I know I'm not helping the issue of mogstation prices by buying it but...goddamnit I want it. I don't its a recolour of a mount I already I have. I WANT IT! ;-;

If it is, I wish they would hurry and put it up for sale already!! I know I'm not helping the issue of mogstation prices by buying it but...goddamnit I want it. I don't its a recolour of a mount I already I have. I WANT IT! ;-;
    It's the same for me. I don't mind spending extra cash on the game so long as the money is being pumped back into the game itself though...which seems to be the case.

Man FSH levels amazingly fast with some manuals and leves. In a couple of hours i've gone from 45-56 and i'm almost 57. which leaves PLD, WAR and DRG from 45-60 each and the 25 60's nightmare grind is over!

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I am going to vent to y'all. I fucking hate a11 as a healer. No, that's wrong. I don't hate a11 as a whole. I FUCKING HATE THE PREY. I swear to god, I can never keep the prey target a live, even if I wanted to. Having my co-healer call me out for not helping with prey and then getting called an entitled healer by dps because I prioritize MY life before theirs, having the tank say he 'counted only 4 regens' on him the entire fight even though I always make sure to reapply it once it has fallen off is just...infuriating. Honestly don't know why this is so upsetting. I don't even need one hand to count the number of times people have blamed me as a healer. I think that part that really gets to me the most is not only being called an entitled healer but being asked why I'm even a healer when i would rather keep myself alive than the party.

I just really hate that prey mechanic in a11. How am I suppose to heal through 3 quick succession attacks while dodging? Fuck this really makes me doubt myself as a healer. :\

Sort of off topic but someone did a remix of the Lost City of Amdapor hard modes theme with Tidus laughs inserted.

Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-24 at 05:29 AM.

I always feel sorry for healers during A11 and A12. It seems difficult - or well awkward - to heal through the regular unavoidable damage let alone people taking damage they could have avoided. People don't seem to group up for AoE heals either and insist on standing on the outer edges of the arena.

I think that part that really gets to me the most is not only being called an entitled healer but being asked why I'm even a healer when i would rather keep myself alive than the party.

I just really hate that prey mechanic in a11. How am I suppose to heal through 3 quick succession attacks while dodging? Fuck this really makes me doubt myself as a healer. :\
    People are quick to toss blame and slow to recognize any fault of their own. Please keep in mind:

1)This is a video game. You're not an EMT, or a nurse, or a doctor.
    2)You're doing this to have fun, not make other people happy at the expense of your own enjoyment.
    3)At the end of the day, these other players did not pay for your game. They do not pay your subscription. They are entitled to nothing but what you choose to give them. If they wish to be angry and spit bile at you, that is THEIR problem. NOT yours.

TL;DR: Fuck 'em. Cut off Chat and let 'em bitch to the wind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    People are quick to toss blame and slow to recognize any fault of their own. Please keep in mind:

1)This is a video game. You're not an EMT, or a nurse, or a doctor.
    2)You're doing this to have fun, not make other people happy at the expense of your own enjoyment.
    3)At the end of the day, these other players did not pay for your game. They do not pay your subscription. They are entitled to nothing but what you choose to give them. If they wish to be angry and spit bile at you, that is THEIR problem. NOT yours.

TL;DR: Fuck 'em. Cut off Chat and let 'em bitch to the wind.
    Very true. Its why I decided to go do some fishing instead of queueing up to finish getting the rest of alex loot for the week. After being they told me I was entitled and asked why I even bothered being a healer (with the tank repeating a second time he only got 4 regens, my face at this ) I told them that if they didn't like how I am healing, then they should kick me. Which they did and it was probably for the best.

@Kaelwryn: You're on Balmung, right? If so, feel free to poke me if you want to queue up with someone who doesn't blame the healer for everything.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am, and I will keep the offer in mind! As I said, this is like the second time in all of my time in ffxiv that I have basically been told its my fault for us failing. The only other time I can say without a doubt was in a8 when I was told to 'just heal' even though it was blatantly obvious a lack of dps and not healing. I'm glad I can say that though, these moments are a rarity (at least for me). Sucks that it'll be something that I'll probably always keep in the back of my head somewhere.

Ok...finally gave that a listen to, @Eleccybubb, and I didn't even make it past 11 seconds. All I can say, some people just want to watch the world burn.

I am, and I will keep the offer in mind! As I said, this is like the second time in all of my time in ffxiv that I have basically been told its my fault for us failing. The only other time I can say without a doubt was in a8 when I was told to 'just heal' even though it was blatantly obvious a lack of dps and not healing. I'm glad I can say that though, these moments are a rarity (at least for me). Sucks that it'll be something that I'll probably always keep in the back of my head somewhere.
    Well if you want send those asshats over to Cerberus EU and I'll rip em a new one for you psychologically? <3. Also like everyone has said here ignore the bastards. If you know you were doing as much as you could then that is all that matters. Also you wanna know what I do when someone tells me that I'm shit? I ignore it and just move on to my next thing. Best thing to do is move on and find some nicer people to play with. If it makes you feel better I'm still getting used to AOE emnity with Warrior at low level because all I has atm is Overpower and I HATE CONAL THREAT ATTACKS . I literally cannot wait to unlock Steel Cyclone.

Also BRUH DON'T DISS THE TIDUS AMDAPOR!
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-24 at 07:01 AM.

Yeah screw those people. I heal for the daily expert roulette and the weekly raids for faster queues and some people are just incredibly dense. They blame people without even knowing what the real issue is. That's also ignoring all the little things you might have did to make the run smoother (DPS and Tanks are included in this) but do those people notice that? Lol no because they can't comprehend certain things and I just move on knowing that I did my best while they're the real shitters.

I had I nice one in A12 a couple of days ago
    A DRK that dint use CD properly or none at all and took loads of damage (when he died the OT DRK took over and the difference was night and day)
    And I got stuck with a co healer that was barely healing at all just some cure once a while and trowing medica during the add phase while the tanks took loads of damage and the rest of the raid took non.

Lets just say we wiped a lot and I completely ran out of mana most of the time desperately trying to keep people alive while the other healer was practical full mana >_>
    the OT Tank just decided to vote abandon and it passed which I could understand.