Thread: Jaina in Legion

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.

Jaina in Legion

So, last time we saw her she was seriously pissed off due to the council allowing the horde back into Dalaran.
    Now, the only place she's got left then is Kul Tiras where her brother rules, right? So do you think we'll see that in a patch
    or will it be in the next expansion if that happens to be Old God / Azshara related? Kul Tiras seem like it would be too big to be a simple raid / daily content patch to me.

And if that happens to be the case, then we might not see her until the next expansion, thoughts?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Her brother is dead
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Her brother is dead
    Derek is dead, Tandred is not.
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Tandred_Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Tandred isn't canon.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    trandred isnt canon.

- - - Updated - - -

hile some characters from the RPG books have made their way into official lore, Blizzard has stated that Tandred will not become canon
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Tandred_Proudmoore

Formerly known as Arafal

Most of Kul Tiras is just the city itself with some smaller islands around it (Zul'dare and Crestfall), doesn't seem like it would be much bigger than Suramar and since Suramar is loved aesthetically I can see them doing Kul Tiras the exact same way. Can be Isle of Thunder type of patch content with progressing Jaina story that leads into Tomb of Sargeras raid with Ruins of Zandalar taking Kul Tiras's place for Horde side of things.
    Also, Kul Tiras buildings were found in the Legion data recently. https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._legion_files/

- - - Updated - - -

And also, never use wowwiki. It's inaccurate. Tandred isn't canon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's be honest, them saying something is not canon has happened quite a few times already, I doubt what's left of Kul Tiras has been without a leader for all these years.

Unless Kul Tiras was destroyed in the Cataclysm, all it says it that it's location shifted due to the tectonic plates. Idk, but brother or not, point of the thread was that I want to hear what people think is going to happen because having Kul Tiras as a simple daily hub would be a shame, after all, we've waited all these years for that to be added into the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Most of Kul Tiras is just the city itself with some smaller islands around it (Zul'dare and Crestfall), doesn't seem like it would be much bigger than Suramar and since Suramar is loved aesthetically I can see them doing Kul Tiras the exact same way. Can be Isle of Thunder type of patch content with progressing Jaina story that leads into Tomb of Sargeras raid with Ruins of Zandalar taking Kul Tiras's place for Horde side of things.
    Also, Kul Tiras buildings were found in the Legion data recently. https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._legion_files/

- - - Updated - - -

And also, never use wowwiki. It's inaccurate. Tandred isn't canon.
    Wowwiki is leagues better than WoWpedia. Scrolls of Lore is a bunch of hipsters so unless you got a better page, I'm sticking to it

Also, there are Kul Tiras soldiers in Azsuna, I cannot open the imgur that was posted there due to the ddos.
    But if they manage to make it just a fraction of how awesome Suramar is, then I think it would be alright.

I just don't want another shitty Isle of Thunder. And I certainly hope the place would not be filled with hostile NPCs, I Know that the RP community would love to use it for RP obviously, just like with Suramar.
    Last edited by TriHard; 2016-10-22 at 03:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's be honest, them saying something is not canon has happened quite a few times already, I doubt what's left of Kul Tiras has been without a leader for all these years.

Unless Kul Tiras was destroyed in the Cataclysm, all it says it that it's location shifted due to the tectonic plates. Idk, but brother or not, point of the thread was that I want to hear what people think is going to happen because having Kul Tiras as a simple daily hub would be a shame, after all, we've waited all these years for that to be added into the game.
    Doesn't magically make Tandred canon, it was a military state, whoever was next in the chain of command now leads Kul'tiras.

Wowwiki is leagues better than WoWpedia. Scrolls of Lore is a bunch of hipsters so unless you got a better page, I'm sticking to it
    Thats fine, but if you want things that are normally actually updated to current lore, you use WoWpedia, not wowwiki.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    lol, absolutely not, wowwiki is full with either wrong or outdated information.
    they even use a pic of daelin for tandred.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to remember that not everyone has access to super internet all the time, Wowpedia takes a while to load due to ads, I have no such problem on wowwiki.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to remember that not everyone has access to super internet all the time, Wowpedia takes a while to load due to ads, I have no such problem on wowwiki.
    could just use ublock
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    could just use ublock
    I do, but they've got the type of ads that are directed at adblock plugins <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    I do, but they've got the type of ads that are directed at adblock plugins <.<
    ublock is diff than adblock, it should block all of that. I dont run it but if its effecting ur connection you should.
    Holy shit lol

Jaina will become a raid boss. Whether or not she dies is another story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highdark View Post
    Jaina will become a raid boss. Whether or not she dies is another story.
    Hopefully she won't be a raid boss...her being upset and mad about what happened to her is very understandable...I don't want to see Garrosh 2.0 because those type of stories are shitty and aren't you tired of kiling leaders and expansions based on pissing contests (wod proved that we don't need those type of story lines anymore). But hopefully we get a glimpse of what's going on with Kul Tiras and I pray they don't become the bad guys in another expansion.

Jaina will be corrupted/go insane via old gods/void lord and khadgar will kill/save her because hiring someone good to do story would cost money.

Feels current lore is written by interns who read comics more than books.
    Last edited by Thokri; 2016-10-22 at 04:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    People apparently are not allowed to have negative emotions, it triggers people.
    Oh Jaina's allowed to be that way, provided its an accepted fact she's an asshole now and only serves the plot as a stand-in for old varian.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    People apparently are not allowed to have negative emotions, it triggers people.
    People are allowed to have negative emotions.

What triggers people is when the people with those negative emotions claim that the party who hurt them had no legitimate reason to do so, despite providing them a reason for an entire year before it happened.

And how Blizzard makes every lore character agree with that stupid person, without retconning the story content that would make the person's claims actually true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    People are allowed to have negative emotions.

What triggers people is when the people with those negative emotions claim that the party who hurt them had no legitimate reason to do so, despite providing them a reason for an entire year before it happened.

And how Blizzard makes every lore character agree with that stupid person, without retconning the story content that would make the person's claims actually true.
    A'dal said Jaina was right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    A'dal said Jaina was right.
    A'dal also said Illidan was a bad guy.
    Holy shit lol