Quote Originally Posted by Gungnyr View Post
    Could someone please link the full list of Legion dialogues so that we can look through it, systematically eliminate every dialogue that involves every other spec (Since all of their dialogues for HAAs are known) and reveal the dialogue for the Frost HAA?
    or at least explain how to het them so I can look in many languages (some translations can give hints sometimes)

Could someone please link the full list of Legion dialogues so that we can look through it, systematically eliminate every dialogue that involves every other spec (Since all of their dialogues for HAAs are known) and reveal the dialogue for the Frost HAA?
    It's linked on the very first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Errant View Post
    It's linked on the very first post.
    Oh, sorry. Thank you.

Has anyone tried speaking to Areg Bloodrune after consuming the Cursed Coins?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You won't be able to join an LFG group at no point during a week?
    My answer was in response to someone asking why it would be bad for it to be a world boss.

There are some players who won't have time, or be able to log on at all during the time a specific world boss is available is part of what I meant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Not if it required very specific conditions, like high AK or Exalted, depending on when the world bosses were up in the cycle. Also 2 bosses were never tested.

My personal theory is that it is gated behind the rune drawing minigame in the Nar'thalas Academy. You can travel to an ancient version of it from 10,000 years ago and then do the rune minigame again on higher difficulty levels once you've completed a specific weekly archaeology quest.

It wouldn't need to be hooked up in the data client-side for that method of acquisition.
    I really hope that is not the case if it requires someone doing a 6 months of archeology to unlock! Or does that just mean that everyone will be able to do the academy one once it unlocks in January?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    I really hope that is not the case if it requires someone doing a 6 months of archeology to unlock! Or does that just mean that everyone will be able to do the academy one once it unlocks in January?
    Negative. For two weeks, starting January 24, there will be an archaeology quest that awards an item that allows your character to access the instanced narthalas academy. It should be available to people who have 1 archaeology skill as far as I know.
    Last edited by Errant; 2016-10-22 at 09:21 PM.

I don't get why people would be angry if it dropped from a world boss. If it fits, why not.
    Mostly because it's not grindable. 1 chance every 2 months isn't necessarily compelling.

And if it's 100% drop rate with no other requirement, it'll get old fast for many seeing everyone have it. Lowers coolness slightly for some.

And then there's also the feeling that effort towards searching was wasted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    agreed with nymrohd, I'm ak10 and 7/7 legion exalted, I've tried everything on this page, I dont think its that complex, just looking at Blood - Withered training chest.. Unholy, summon undead, Frost can't be that complex

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvoner View Post
    agreed with nymrohd, I'm ak10 and 7/7 legion exalted, I've tried everything on this page, I dont think its that complex, just looking at Blood - Withered training chest.. Unholy, summon undead, Frost can't be that complex
    Blood and unholy don't use Frostmourne.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethanas View Post
    In something like February next year, as that's when the key will be up as the arch rare quest.
    There is a fixed and known schedule?

Frostmourne is one of the most known weapons throughout warcraft lore. Do you REALLY think they're just gonna make it some random drop? Ashbringer and Frostmourne are the most famous weapons. Of course we're gonna go crazy with theories. Just look at the Corrupt Ashbringer quest. Personally that didn't make any sense to me at all. So who's to say the one for Blades of the Fallen Prince isn't something even crazier or seemingly unrelated to the blade itself. Frostmourne is rich with lore, and it could go one of a million ways. Though the item for it brings about a lot of ideas, just none of them are clicking so far.

One of the most complex artifact appearances is a staff with a sheep's head.
    Not to mention that the frozen toothpicks have barely even a shred of the original "coolness" and class of frostmourne. Neinter gameplay nor style wise. For all intents and purposes we could have gotten them from some random dreadlord as well.

Deleted
    I experience something strange today while searching the island of Shields rest.
    I dunno if it was a bug or the game just messed with me. Anyhow, after i landed i headed for the crypt.
    When i started to attack the guards i got the text "your quest log is full".
    After i killed the guard and started to attack the next guard i got the same text again.
    So after i killed that guard i removed some quests in my log and tried again, this time i could hear the sound you'll get when accepting quests but i couldnt find anything in my quest log. However, i noticed that this area is phased and after some research it seems like hunters have their artifact weapon here and its also used for WQ's. Could it be that phasing is just bugged / messed up here or has anyone else experienced something simular?

I stayed and killed several of the npcs, used different skills like SB, IBF etc without any luck. All i could find in the crypt was two valkyre chest that contained some artifact power.

7+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't exactly point at too much. The corrupted ashbringer appearance "questline" was complex because it was a mix of all the myths on how to get the corrupted ashbringer that were born back in vanilla, so its basically a love letter to all those who spent time on those speculations.

As far as I know there was never such high sort of myths and speculation regarding frostmourne or any dark runeblade (aside, of course, from the corrupted ashbringer).

Frostmourne does carry one of the most lorewisely important characters and events on the Lore which would lead us to try and replicate Arthas' footsteps to earning Frostmourne EXCEPT that people have tried that over and over and over again without any result. Aside from the Futhark theory (which doesn't seem to be getting too far sadly), there are no other leads that point to a completely large and complex line of events. So instead of searching for this huge conspirational, Sombra ARG like questline, we should start searching on more little things. It could be staring at us right in the face but we're not seeing it because we're focusing elsewhere that leads us to countless dead ends.
    Last edited by MrBern; 2016-10-22 at 10:06 PM. Reason: correction

Quote Originally Posted by Vanquinn View Post
    Frostmourne is one of the most known weapons throughout warcraft lore. Do you REALLY think they're just gonna make it some random drop? Ashbringer and Frostmourne are the most famous weapons. Of course we're gonna go crazy with theories. Just look at the Corrupt Ashbringer quest. Personally that didn't make any sense to me at all. So who's to say the one for Blades of the Fallen Prince isn't something even crazier or seemingly unrelated to the blade itself. Frostmourne is rich with lore, and it could go one of a million ways. Though the item for it brings about a lot of ideas, just none of them are clicking so far.
    Except that I'd argue Doomhammer (Enhancement Shaman) is more widely known, and the hidden artifact drops from Levantus, a world boss. So while I would love to believe you because your point would mean that it's possible to obtain the frost artifact today, I also don't think we should believe we are special snowflakes. But if you have some new theory to contribute I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be interested in hearing it.

The signs all point to it being a world boss.

Deleted
    My point was that our other specs HAA are easy to get, so frost shouldn't be that difficult

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlynd View Post
    Except that I'd argue Doomhammer (Enhancement Shaman) is more widely known, and the hidden artifact drops from Levantus, a world boss. So while I would love to believe you because your point would mean that it's possible to obtain the frost artifact today, I also don't think we should believe we are special snowflakes. But if you have some new theory to contribute I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be interested in hearing it.

The signs all point to it being a world boss.
    Doomhsmmer I wouldn't say is a great comparison because it's hidden appearance clearly has nothing to do with the lore of doomhsmmer. It's a troll hammer.

Frost dk can make theoretical close connection to frostmourne or vrykul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Oh, sorry. Thank you.

Has anyone tried speaking to Areg Bloodrune after consuming the Cursed Coins?
    I believe someone did, if I read the discord right. Someone definitely made the trip at least to verify it's possible to reach him after consuming the Coin.
    Last edited by Drunkenvalley; 2016-10-22 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntax View Post
    I experience something strange today while searching the island of Shields rest.
    I dunno if it was a bug or the game just messed with me. Anyhow, after i landed i headed for the crypt.
    When i started to attack the guards i got the text "your quest log is full".
    After i killed the guard and started to attack the next guard i got the same text again.
    So after i killed that guard i removed some quests in my log and tried again, this time i could hear the sound you'll get when accepting quests but i couldnt find anything in my quest log. However, i noticed that this area is phased and after some research it seems like hunters have their artifact weapon here and its also used for WQ's. Could it be that phasing is just bugged / messed up here or has anyone else experienced something simular?

I stayed and killed several of the npcs, used different skills like SB, IBF etc without any luck. All i could find in the crypt was two valkyre chest that contained some artifact power.
    Just followed up with this. I come here nearly every day in search of clues, but this is my first time with AK 10. Killed the two guys at the entrance, no quest sounds or anything.

Deleted
    Just followed up with this. I come here nearly every day in search of clues, but this is my first time with AK 10. Killed the two guys at the entrance, no quest sounds or anything.
    Hmm to bad, it looks like it was just a bug ingame then For the record, my AK is at lvl 9.