Quote Originally Posted by Itsajoke View Post
    I did in the past. near 28k AP required, can't remember AK. But i don't think blizzard has done something like that.
    There is that huge price for a reason, to not let people change their traits like talents.
    Of course they could say "That's the price for your HAA", but i doubt that.
    I'm not gonna try now that i need +100k Ap, no way.
    And I hope nobody will do it because of my theory.
    Since you did it once I think we can exclude my far fetched idea.

Maybe it's just a button in Strat/FoS/Pit/HoR/Naxx/ICC that's well hidden...

I know many people looked already. But from experience I can tell that things sometimes take a third person before they're found.

Quote Originally Posted by Defrost View Post
    Is there any way you could post a screenshot?
    It's the elite area on top of the tomb of the ancient kings where teh Deathcallers are. There's alittle area where there's an "altar" of sorts with 2 deathcaller's casting over it. theres 2 derelict swords on that altar.

It's nothing though we plucked that place apart already.

I've not been looking into the HAA for long, but I've noticed two major trends: Vrykul runes, and Arthas stuff. These both sound reasonable to me, but I had another thought, demon hunters. Demon Hunters use runes and sigils. They include fel magic. The base coloration for the HAA is green and looks corrupted/fel. People have looked into areas like faronaar, but what if instead of looking around demons, we look around demon hunters?

is there a map of the 4 arthas ? maybe make 4 line coming from each arthas, and the crossline will be the place to go .. ? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    I really don't want anybody to do something stupid...
    But has anyone of you already reset their Frost Artifact?

Corvus (the Smith) says something in the lines of "Saronite isn't good enough for you anymore, huh?".
    In his dialogue he says that with the forge your weapon's steel can easily be shaped, but "some souls will get lost".

This is very unlikely to be, but still a theory I want to put up:
    Reforge Frost Artifact -> Trigger for some "Escaped soul" to be found somewhere.
    I'm almost desperate to try this (AK10) ... ALMOST

Is there any way you could post a screenshot?
    These seem like a hint... however, the rune/dragon-head are scattered around most of Stormheim. And the swords are also re-used around Stormhiem. doesn't mean it isn't related, but definitely dampens any prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    is there a map of the 4 arthas ? maybe make 4 line coming from each arthas, and the crossline will be the place to go .. ? :S
    Tried that already...

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    Check my previous posts in the thread; the first one includes a gyazo screen shot of exactly that. And I searched it EXTENSIVELY; couple hours devoted to running around near the "middle" and intersections.

On a brighter note, the Cubs just advanced to the World Series for the first time in 71 years!

On a brighter note, the Cubs just advanced to the World Series for the first time in 71 years!
    ARGH!!! The Light, it burns! Must not...see...happy things....until....Dark Runeblades...found....

*Passes out*

I had an idea ppl, but i need your help.
    Here - http://www.wowdb.com/quests?filter-e...&sort=category is the wow database for every quest added in legion with the category going from A to Z. If you go to the the "artifact" category your can see the trigger for all of the artifact quests and all of the hidden artifacts too, including the arcane mages one for sheeping ppl around BI, SOOOOO here is my idea, if everyone go in there and start looking for quests on the "artifact" category maybe someone will find something suspiscious, and usefull to our hunt and bring it back over here so we can find out if it is usefull, and then spin an idea around it. Always keep in mind, that whatever you find may (and probably will) belong to another class artifact quest, or maybe it belongs to dk but isnt for the HAA, keep that in mind when you find something. For example, i found this - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=43683/traveler-found And have no idea what it is for, does anyone here know?

Deleted
    I just realized you can control the dks you can duel with. I don't think it means anything but seeing how the uh haa was unlocked I wouldn't be surprised if we needed to mc those mobs until something happens.

For the quest you just link, there is a "Traveler" around Thunder totem that turns into a demon. Could be that? I shall also go look through these though.

Found this - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=39926/lord-malus-looted
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=97658/lord-malus
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=128969/d...unt-lord-malus
    Locations if a powerfull demon in Stormheim, no location on wowhead, theres another 3 for each zone, does anyone know if this belongs to demon hunters? or any other class?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    well that's it, I'm out. spent the last 4 days since hitting AK10 constantly looking everywhere, nothing new or exciting to report about what so ever. and this thread is depressing as hell. I've been refreshing and reading through every single post now for weeks on end, every. single. frickin. day. it's the same crap, always people posting the same suggestions and the same questions over and over again, never anything new, never any kind of lead what so ever, this is getting nowhere, and it's tearing at my sanity. I'm done. I won't be world first or some kind of internet hero on this, I just need a break. when it shows up, it'll be all over the front pages of wowhead and mmo-champion anyway, and it's going to be something stupid like a world boss drop, tichicondrius in nighthold, or just locked behind AK12, so we'll see by then. In the meantime, good luck to the rest of you troopers out there. (but let's face it, we're all wasting our times) and to all new posters..for gods sakes.. read the first post.. use the search tool.. want to suggest something new and exciting? no..just no..I can guarantee you it's already been suggested and tried to death..
    Skysin/Xavius EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skysin View Post
    Snip
    Honestly, good call. All the founder gets is dozens of entitled demands for information from spoiled little jerks and is immediately forgotten after. As much as I want this and appreciate people putting in work for it, I'm just prepping myself for all of the weird, vendetta-like hate that's going to bubble up out of this thread after someone gets it to drop off a world boss.

Most people are focusing their search on some big, relevant, story-related trigger for this thing while almost every skin in the game came from a sewer, a random monster, or some other completely irrational source that couldn't be connected to the weapon in the slightest. Good luck to those still looking, I just hope you're not sacrificing anything in the process.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Re: Lord Malus (can't quote since I'm new)

I'm told it's part of the Demon Hunter order hall campaign, but I can't find any confirmation on that.

Here's another Demon Hunt with an actual location -

wowhead.com/npc=97671/wingterror-ikzil
    Last edited by Kriae; 2016-10-23 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriae View Post
    Re: Lord Malus (can't quote since I'm new)

I'm told it's part of the Demon Hunter order hall campaign, but I can't find any confirmation on that.

Here's another Demon Hunt with an actual location -

wowhead.com/npc=97671/wingterror-ikzil
    Ok, so we can forget that, TY

Quote Originally Posted by Skysin View Post
    well that's it, I'm out. spent the last 4 days since hitting AK10 constantly looking everywhere, nothing new or exciting to report about what so ever. and this thread is depressing as hell. I've been refreshing and reading through every single post now for weeks on end, every. single. frickin. day. it's the same crap, always people posting the same suggestions and the same questions over and over again, never anything new, never any kind of lead what so ever, this is getting nowhere, and it's tearing at my sanity. I'm done. I won't be world first or some kind of internet hero on this, I just need a break. when it shows up, it'll be all over the front pages of wowhead and mmo-champion anyway, and it's going to be something stupid like a world boss drop, tichicondrius in nighthold, or just locked behind AK12, so we'll see by then. In the meantime, good luck to the rest of you troopers out there. (but let's face it, we're all wasting our times) and to all new posters..for gods sakes.. read the first post.. use the search tool.. want to suggest something new and exciting? no..just no..I can guarantee you it's already been suggested and tried to death..
    This. I started on this thread keen and committed - I've been following since the beginning, refreshing hourly for weeks (whenever I'm home), quietly going about testing things well after I stopped contributing any new ideas. I'm exhausted, demoralised, even getting a little bitter. I reckon it's about time to dial back on the hunt. Good luck to those still going, but please do use the thread search and OP before expressing your theory (revisiting old theories at new AK thresholds is fine though).

Keep in mind speculation on the process is fine but the key here is the trigger, and 9.9 times out of 10 that'll be discovered out of happenstance. Don't burn yourselves out.

Happy hunting

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    Honestly, good call. All the founder gets is dozens of entitled demands for information from spoiled little jerks and is immediately forgotten after. As much as I want this and appreciate people putting in work for it, I'm just prepping myself for all of the weird, vendetta-like hate that's going to bubble up out of this thread after someone gets it to drop off a world boss.

Most people are focusing their search on some big, relevant, story-related trigger for this thing while almost every skin in the game came from a sewer, a random monster, or some other completely irrational source that couldn't be connected to the weapon in the slightest. Good luck to those still looking, I just hope you're not sacrificing anything in the process.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they purposefully disabled the frost skin for the moment because they know that death knights are extremely (and rightfully) pissed off with the devs right now, and having something like this happen would just be enough to push the players into open revolt.