Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Deffinitely go BE if you are pushing the numbers.
    And go Undead if you want to look good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruul View Post
    I do like the new female orcs, dare I say they look pretty cute now, but the run animation looks really stiff to me. I've noticed some people love it though, not all like the overly animated bouncy new run animations that male orcs have.

Either way if you want a monk that looks like someone who can legitimately punch the crap out of you, can't go wrong with orcs. The racials are great too!
    I don't mind the run animation, but I do dislike their voice. They sound like an 80 year old woman who smokes 3 packs a day.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

After jumping off many cliffs and surviving with bouncy. I'll keep my male panda. Plus I just like how they look /shrug

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I don't mind the run animation, but I do dislike their voice. They sound like an 80 year old woman who smokes 3 packs a day.
    Huh. Female Belf sounds like a bitch that can't even. God I hate the voiceline and intonation for "I can't attack that yet" and "I Need a target" lines on my DH.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    Huh. Female Belf sounds like a bitch that can't even. God I hate the voiceline and intonation for "I can't attack that yet" and "I Need a target" lines on my DH.
    Turn off the error voices then? lol

I am a menace to my own destiny.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can turn those off. I have mine off.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

15+ Year Old Account
    You can turn those off. I have mine off.
    Oh you can? Where? I need this
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

The female BE in this thread is unacceptable. Shame on y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    Deffinitely go BE if you are pushing the numbers.
    And go Undead if you want to look good.
    Why BE over Orc on pushing numbers?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh you can? Where? I need this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ErothTV View Post
    I dont know about the actual sims. They might be suggesting Orcs before BEs, but the one Chi can be crucial at certain points if know how to use it well. In WoD this was the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    I dont know about the actual sims. They might be suggesting Orcs before BEs, but the one Chi can be crucial at certain points if know how to use it well. In WoD this was the case.
    I know, and that's why I am playing Belf now.
    As soon as I have the Katsuos' boots, I will reroll to Orc, most because Serenity is the to-go talent and the racial boost it up well too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ErothTV View Post

- - - Updated - - -

[image]
    Thanks, friendo!

10+ Year Old Account
    wat.

Are you saying that you get "scared" from pixel muscles in game? Kinda weird.

Nothing in WoW scares me, but I do enjoy oogling at my character's booty tho.

- - - Updated - - -

I hear you. I only have 1 female character, rest are a sausage fest. I enjoy playing as her though, so if I make another alt, it will probably be another female Orc.
    Umm...how do you get that out "They're pretty muscular, but muscles on women don't scare me like most men."? I said don't scare me... *scratches head*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Umm...how do you get that out "They're pretty muscular, but muscles on women don't scare me like most men."? I said don't scare me... *scratches head*
    Which implies that muscles on men scare you.... So you're saying you actually get scared if you see a male Orc or Tauren player running at you in game?

Blood elf of course. As if there there is a choice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Which implies that muscles on men scare you.... So you're saying you actually get scared if you see a male Orc or Tauren player running at you in game?
    You should work on your english reading comprehension. "They're pretty muscular, but muscles on women don't scare me like most men." clearly means that while most men are scared by muscles, this guy is not.

10+ Year Old Account
    No...it means muscles on women scare most men...but they don't scare me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    No...it means muscles on women scare most men...but they don't scare me.
    Wat? I've never been scared at women muscles before.

- - - Updated - - -

You should work on your english reading comprehension. "They're pretty muscular, but muscles on women don't scare me like most men." clearly means that while most men are scared by muscles, this guy is not.
    Most men are scared of muscles on women? Since when?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wat? I've never been scared at women muscles before.

- - - Updated - - -

Most men are scared of muscles on women? Since when?
    I didn't say you were...but many men are...like it diminishes their masculinity to be with a woman with more muscles than them.

I recall male BE orcs having a unique blackout strike animation - is that still the case or do all races have it now?