Possible to change the model of NPCs?

I'm somewhat familiar with tmorph, but I haven't really seen anything saying it can change the models of other things. Is it possible?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I'm somewhat familiar with tmorph, but I haven't really seen anything saying it can change the models of other things. Is it possible?
    No, that I doubt so. Tmorph has before been on the border before it was apparently just shrugged aside. Changing models of other NPC's would be modding, no? Which wouldn't be permitted.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    No, that I doubt so. Tmorph has before been on the border before it was apparently just shrugged aside. Changing models of other NPC's would be modding, no? Which wouldn't be permitted.
    tmorph already isn't permitted though, so it's not like that's an issue.

And I was thinking that since tmorph can change the appearance of other people's abilities (I think?) it wouldn't be such a stretch.

And I was thinking that since tmorph can change the appearance of other people's abilities (I think?) it wouldn't be such a stretch.
    That's a slippery slope though. Tmorph is only allowed because it isn't widespread and can't (currently) alter much of the gameworld.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

10+ Year Old Account

I had the image that Tmorph is strictly yourself, which is why it isn't struck down so harsh. The main problem for Blizzard comes once you wish to change the actual game appearance.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    But why ?

No. It used to be able to do that but they changed it so blizzard wouldn't care enough to go after them. When you can swap models that opens up a few exploits (The most common was to modify the model of the flag in WSG etc. to be massive and easily be able to tell where the EFC is. Theres a few other cheaty things you can do so they cut that functionality and the World of warcraft was better for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    That's a slippery slope though. Tmorph is only allowed because it isn't widespread and can't (currently) alter much of the gameworld.
    On the contrary. Tmorph is not allowed at all. If you're caught using it it's a ban-worthy offense. Altering game files in any way is a violation of the terms of use.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    But why ?
    Is this relevant?

To change Rehgar into a ghost wolf permanently so I don't have to see him sprinting constantly.