Quote Originally Posted by Lucasg View Post
    I had an idea ppl, but i need your help.
    Here - http://www.wowdb.com/quests?filter-e...&sort=category is the wow database for every quest added in legion with the category going from A to Z. If you go to the the "artifact" category your can see the trigger for all of the artifact quests and all of the hidden artifacts too, including the arcane mages one for sheeping ppl around BI, SOOOOO here is my idea, if everyone go in there and start looking for quests on the "artifact" category maybe someone will find something suspiscious, and usefull to our hunt and bring it back over here so we can find out if it is usefull, and then spin an idea around it. Always keep in mind, that whatever you find may (and probably will) belong to another class artifact quest, or maybe it belongs to dk but isnt for the HAA, keep that in mind when you find something. For example, i found this - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=43683/traveler-found And have no idea what it is for, does anyone here know?
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=44359/t...on-01#see-also

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if they purposefully disabled the frost skin for the moment because they know that death knights are extremely (and rightfully) pissed off with the devs right now, and having something like this happen would just be enough to push the players into open revolt.
    To what point, seriously? If you actually believe this... sigh.

This one is the one puzzles me the most...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aphmau View Post
    To what point, seriously? If you actually believe this... sigh.
    At the risk of going off topic, i am referring to the state of the class in general. Terrible play styles, terrible balancing, devs ignoring the community, etc. Just check the forums.

That said, i was of course just making a sarcastic remark and do not actually believe they would do this.

There will be an outstanding amount of disappointed players though if it does turn out to be a simple drop from a world boss, that much is true.

That tracking is for an alt skin on another HAA

Quote Originally Posted by WeShrimping View Post
    need to get the dragonborn to /fart on the balls of a princess,
    Idk why but this made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if they purposefully disabled the frost skin for the moment because they know that death knights are extremely (and rightfully) pissed off with the devs right now, and having something like this happen would just be enough to push the players into open revolt.
    I'm not so sure about that .. personally I think it would soothe them more, even if it is another retarded "kill 2kk enemies with special move" kind of deal. That they most likely hotfixed the unholy skin into the game was a huge slap in the face really.. Currently if it drops of the shitty world boss it will be even more of an revolt, as all of our time has been wasted since it was literally impossible for the boss to be killed before 7.1 due to blizzard schedule..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sethanas View Post
    Yes. The archaeology rares achievement, This Side Up. The rare quests have been in order from that achievement. This week and last were the crown jewels.

Just to be safe, though, check the in game achievement. There were a couple of comments on the wowhead one that seemed to think theirs was out of order.
    Yeah.. not the case for me at all. With the english client I see the 3rd and 4th as well as the 6th and 7th as completed. That is also not counting eche'ro, which is in the second column the second to last entry.

I've read a lot of pages. But how come no one talks about the swords hidden ability..... turning transparent! Sometimes they almost go so transparent you cant even tell you are holding the weapons. It seems to be a random effect. It's happened many times when I killed a few Npcs or sometimes happens after wiping on a raid boss. Is this Hidden effect telling us something? Is it a hidden buff? Is it telling use that there is something in the nearby area/room/dungeon??

imgur. com/a/zaY5b

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioz View Post
    I've read a lot of pages. But how come no one talks about the swords hidden ability..... turning transparent! Sometimes they almost go so transparent you cant even tell you are holding the weapons. It seems to be a random effect. It's happened many times when I killed a few Npcs or sometimes happens after wiping on a raid boss. Is this Hidden effect telling us something? Is it a hidden buff? Is it telling use that there is something in the nearby area/room/dungeon??

imgur. com/a/zaY5b
    I dont think I've ever noticed them doing that, though I think I've had them transmogged most of the time

Deleted
    OK guys and girls, here is ALL new quests added in Legion, I filter them to show only quests for lvl 110 only because HAA is obtainable only on max level... I try to click every artifact quests that not flaged with other classes and after few pages I feel exhausted.... now its YOUR turn! good luck

http://www.wowdb.com/quests?filter-e...&sort=category

Has anyone else noticed that the corrupted Runecarvers weapons in maw of souls, have a sparkle to them?

It's almost as large as a "item sparkle" to show a lootable item, but doesn't allow you to pick anything up.

Deleted
    I was thinking maybe we should look around demonhunters, As the ebonblade is helping them defeat the legion and Demonhunters use a lot of runes in their quest campaign, maybe they would help us forge a new weapon?

How this connects to Runes of darkening?

Eredun language is known as "Demonic". Demon hunters can speak and understand Demonic

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where is Bolvar currently?

I know he's a big part of our campaign, yadda yadda... But when everything is finished, where is he?

Not near a computer today, so I can't check it out very well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyrPayens View Post
    still sitting on the top of icecrown

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by n3cr0he11 View Post
    OK guys and girls, here is ALL new quests added in Legion, I filter them to show only quests for lvl 110 only because HAA is obtainable only on max level... I try to click every artifact quests that not flaged with other classes and after few pages I feel exhausted.... now its YOUR turn! good luck

http://www.wowdb.com/quests?filter-e...&sort=category
    If we earn it through a quest I think with this we'll find it, I just ran into the outlaw rogue and afflic warlock ones, let's see if I run into ours.

Update:
    Found these curious quests:
    http://www.wowdb.com/quests/40613-re...the-svalnguard
    http://www.wowdb.com/quests/40678-twisted-power

Update:
    Found nothing else myself, I used the filter of:
    Completeable by: Death Knight
    Added in build: 7.0.3 (there are lots of those)

You guys try now with your filters.
    Last edited by MrBern; 2016-10-23 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Update

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyrPayens View Post

I know he's a big part of our campaign, yadda yadda... But when everything is finished, where is he?

Not near a computer today, so I can't check it out very well.
    He doesn't exactly get up and go out for picnics.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Hidden Things
    Still cant believe this community figured out Kosumoth. That was the one I thought would take the longest. What did you think of it? (Muffinus)
    The first person in each region that unlocked the final Kosumoth orb had their name announced to the region. Did you notice? Was this cool? (Muffinus)

Will you guys ever do another secret based around spirit form and wandering the world dead?
    I hope not (Muffinus)
    could this be an extra vague hint at us ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Questdk View Post
    could this be an extra vague hint at us ?
    Muffinus has repeated over and over that he had no part in the hidden appearances and doesn't hint at them. Also they're talking about Kosumoth, which has a segment where you have to be dead to proceed.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    He doesn't exactly get up and go out for picnics.
    maybe he will eventually move in this expansion ;p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    Muffinus has repeated over and over that he had no part in the hidden appearances and doesn't hint at them. Also they're talking about Kosumoth, which has a segment where you have to be dead to proceed.
    which bit of kosumoth needed to be dead? i did the whole thing without dying