Thread: Jaina in Legion

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    A'dal said Jaina was right.
    Simple. Blizzard made A'dal forget that Theramore was attacking the Horde's holdings for a year before Garrosh retaliated against them, just like they made everyone else forget. Instead, they all pretend Theramore was neutral and peaceful and innocent as Jaina claims.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thokri View Post
    Jaina will be corrupted/go insane via old gods/void lord and khadgar will kill/save her because hiring someone good to do story would cost money.

Feels current lore is written by interns who read comics more than books.
    I highly doubt we would kill her if she's ever a raid boss we'd just render her out cold like we did to cenarus
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Doesn't magically make Tandred canon, it was a military state, whoever was next in the chain of command now leads Kul'tiras.

Thats fine, but if you want things that are normally actually updated to current lore, you use WoWpedia, not wowwiki.
    Wowpedia is just as bad(meaning neither are good or updated enough). I have found things in wowpedia that are wrong, but are right on wowwiki and vice versa. Neither is better than the other.

- - - Updated - - -

A'dal also said Illidan was a bad guy.
    And he was.

10+ Year Old Account
    A'dal also said Illidan was a bad guy.
    And yet another narru is telling us he's the savior of azeroth. Is A'dal just the special case narru nobody talks to anymore?
    #boycottchina

I have seen Jaina spawn several times in Dalaran. Kappa

Deleted
    I like it how people are citing what A'dal and other characters said regarding Jaina as if it's the old testimony bible, whereas if he literally said "Jaina brought this upon Theramore because they were attacking Horde strongholds despite being neutral" he will immediately become "A'dal is an asshole and Blizzard is Horde biased".

Also, the people that refer to the novelists as "interns" or "fanfic writers" are equally as funny because if the "fanfic" was something that matched their headcanon it would have been "amazing writing and getting the character right!!11!!!!111!!".

You guys are hilarious some times.

Wowpedia is just as bad(meaning neither are good or updated enough). I have found things in wowpedia that are wrong, but are right on wowwiki and vice versa. Neither is better than the other.
    Wowpedia vs Wowwiki is like Coke vs Pepsi. An eternal war that will never be resolved until one ceases to exist. =-)

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Wowpedia is just as bad(meaning neither are good or updated enough). I have found things in wowpedia that are wrong, but are right on wowwiki and vice versa.
    Wowwiki and Wowpedia are fan pages. Info on both can (and will) be inaccurate in places.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Wowwiki and Wowpedia are fan pages. Info on both can (and will) be inaccurate in places.
    While true, for the major parts whenever I suspect something is off on WoWPedia, there is always a citation to an official reference that allows me to move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Jaina actually run off to Kul'Tiras isin't she became leader of Kul'Tiras now? She isin't sometime got right of succession or something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    If Jaina actually run off to Kul'Tiras isin't she became leader of Kul'Tiras now? She isin't sometime got right of succession or something?
    Kul Tiras is not a Kingdom, so there is no such thing as a right of succession. For all we know, High Admiral Daelen Proudmoore was elected as the Nation's Leader.

That said though, I want to see Jaina as the Leader of the Nation of Kul Tiras, even if she had to usurp the power seat. That is the kind of villain I want to see.

Also, it's not a farfetched notion to believe that she has loyalists that will stand behind her within Kul Tiras itself, even with the controversy regarding her father's fate.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-10-23 at 08:25 AM.

Deleted
    I hope they dont Kill her. But hey. If a woman gets angry she is clearly hysterical. Freud ishmen all over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    I hope they dont Kill her. But hey. If a woman gets angry she is clearly hysterical. Freud ishmen all over.
    notsureiftroll.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    notsureiftroll.jpg
    I am actually not. I feel all this "jaina is a dreathlord" or "Jaina is Evil" is very lazy story writing and just blizzard giving in to "she was mad so now she must be evil". I think her anger of Theramore was a tad dramatic that she wanted to destroy ogrimmar, but honestly is that not what The Orcs did to her?( added with she help kil her own father because she belived in peace and orcs where good people deep down) which then kind of turned on her when they nuked her city.

same goes with dalaran, She did imprison many innocent Blood elves, which is also wrong, mind you, but the Sunreavers as a faction help spies and people who broke the Sunreavers neutraility when they stole the divine bell useing the cover of Dalarans neutraility.

I can understand her anger. her "calm and peacefull" nature have only bitten her in her behind. had she crushed the orcs on kalimdor, with the help of her father, they would never have Bombed her city. Must be PRETTY hard to realise the man you loved sacrifised himself to save you, all your friends and family, many of your people died, because the people whom you helped are now the ones dropping a Nuke

Deleted
    I am actually not. I feel all this "jaina is a dreathlord" or "Jaina is Evil" is very lazy story writing and just blizzard giving in to "she was mad so now she must be evil". I think her anger of Theramore was a tad dramatic that she wanted to destroy ogrimmar, but honestly is that not what The Orcs did to her?( added with she help kil her own father because she belived in peace and orcs where good people deep down) which then kind of turned on her when they nuked her city.

same goes with dalaran, She did imprison many innocent Blood elves, which is also wrong, mind you, but the Sunreavers as a faction help spies and people who broke the Sunreavers neutraility when they stole the divine bell useing the cover of Dalarans neutraility.

I can understand her anger. her "calm and peacefull" nature have only bitten her in her behind. had she crushed the orcs on kalimdor, with the help of her father, they would never have Bombed her city. Must be PRETTY hard to realise the man you loved sacrifised himself to save you, all your friends and family, many of your people died, because the people whom you helped are now the ones dropping a Nuke
    This isn't related at all to what I am saying. I am not delving into Jaina being a victim or not, because she is one of the shittiest written characters with the inconsistency in personality being given her. And no, she isn't always right and justified. Let's also not pretend that she wasn't trying to "crush the orcs on Kalimdor" repeatedly before she got bombed. If anything, while unfortunate, and while Garrosh is a tyrant, she breached the peace treaty first by repeatedly aiding the Alliance under the guise of neutrality. Granted, Garrosh would have either way, but to think that Jaina is this oh so poor victim is honestly a very laughable notion.

With that out of the way, I was calling you out because from what I undrstood, you were trying to push this SJW feminism crap you are attempting to troll with, ignoring completely that the series introduced more male angry characters that we needed to get rid off, which makes your whole point either a troll, or uninformed. Let's not go the female/male route -- we are better than this.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-10-24 at 06:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Neither is better than the other.
    Wowpedia is blatantly better than wowwiki. A few unlucky experiences of yours will not change this fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Because killing her now would be the only reasonable thing to do after fucking up her character like that. Might aswell keep it up until the end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Because killing her now would be the only reasonable thing to do after fucking up her character like that. Might aswell keep it up until the end.
    hah, you see, that is somehow the best reason so we can atleast end her sadness. But still hope that she does something good, I mean Alliance lost to many charcters already.

10+ Year Old Account
    hah, you see, that is somehow the best reason so we can atleast end her sadness. But still hope that she does something good, I mean Alliance lost to many charcters already.
    Hordes not much better off itself.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    Simple. Blizzard made A'dal forget that Theramore was attacking the Horde's holdings for a year before Garrosh retaliated against them, just like they made everyone else forget. Instead, they all pretend Theramore was neutral and peaceful and innocent as Jaina claims.
    Mass murder of civilians really cannot be justified, regardless.
    Call me Cassandra