I noticed though that it has Royal Historian Archesonus on it, as well as our AK level 7 text. Can someone alliance prob go talk to her? She is next to Muradin Bronzebeard in Ironforge

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Errant View Post
    Look at 3d model: snip
    what is the rational for the rune ward to be connected to the glowing runestone and its descriction of having the same look as the wards?

Quote Originally Posted by jom View Post
    what is the rational for the rune ward to be connected to the glowing runestone and its descriction of having the same look as the wards?
    Nothing concrete, but a runestone that looks like the wards, rune ward, same words pretty much, I don't think it's a stretch to believe that that's the type of ward it's referring to.

guys, since arms HAA comes with 7.1 (surprise, it wasnt in the game in 7.0, who would have known blizz are morons to give everyone HAA except arms warriors)
    so maybe ur HAA comes with 7.1 too?
    i think its very likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Zolanski View Post
    I noticed though that it has Royal Historian Archesonus on it, as well as our AK level 7 text. Can someone alliance prob go talk to her? She is next to Muradin Bronzebeard in Ironforge
    Did that like 50 ages ago when I first discovered the same text you did. All texts related to her were wiped, and she has no special interaction whatsoever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankelele View Post
    guys, since arms HAA comes with 7.1 (surprise, it wasnt in the game in 7.0, who would have known blizz are morons to give everyone HAA except arms warriors)
    so maybe ur HAA comes with 7.1 too?
    i think its very likely.
    i posted about that, i think blizz should apologise to the arms warriors if theres has been bugged a whole patch, despite blizzard repeatedly saying they were all aavailable and working, i woulnd't be surprised if ours is also bugged and magically starts to work in 7,1

at least arms warrs knew where to look for theirs though, we still have no idea where to even look for our HAA

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnyr View Post
    Did that like 50 ages ago when I first discovered the same text you did. All texts related to her were wiped, and she has no special interaction whatsoever.
    yeah look at the wowhead page for the npc that sold those texts, they were for removed quests in the beta, nothing to do with HAA, it was apparently for artifact knowledge

I'm calling it now, 7.1 isn't going to magically fix our bugged up HAA. Because nobody in PTR is proving that any such bug exists.

Deleted
    Searched the legion dialogue doc for the muradin reaction.

122055;"What is this blasphemy, $n? How dare you reforge that cursed blade, the very sword that damned Lordaeron and its prince? I warned Arthas not to touch Frostmourne, and now I'm warning you: cast those things into the sea before they damn us all.";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    122056;"";"So the rumors around Undercity are true - Frostmourne has been reforged! You watch yourself $n. Those blades may have a mind of their own.";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    122057;"An aura of disease and pestilence surround the blade you carry, Death Knight. Keep your distance from Senegos.";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    122058;"";"That demonic blade you carry - it reeks of corruption, Death Knight. Finish your business here and take that blade far away from this sacred temple.";0;0;0;0;0;0;274;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    122059;"";"Ugggh - that blade - what is that you carry? Disease and rot surround you, Death Knight!";0;0;0;0;0;0;35;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    122060;"";"Do you feel it too? My skin is crawling...";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    122061;"Do you know what is happening?";"Do you know what is happening?";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    122062;"";"Ahhh!";0;0;0;0;0;0;430;0;0;0;0;0;22522

Edit : another one
    122040;"";"Those blades you carry... they are cursed. Please, do not bring the chill of death to this sacred place!";0;0;0;0;0;0;274;0;0;0;0;0;22522

guess the others are reactions too. have they all been found.
    i can remember the senegos and the elune temple ones.
    But never saw the others
    Last edited by mmocde5dcbb337; 2016-10-23 at 11:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkonfx View Post

122055;"What is this blasphemy, $n? How dare you reforge that cursed blade, the very sword that damned Lordaeron and its prince? I warned Arthas not to touch Frostmourne, and now I'm warning you: cast those things into the sea before they damn us all.";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    122056;"";"So the rumors around Undercity are true - Frostmourne has been reforged! You watch yourself $n. Those blades may have a mind of their own.";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    122057;"An aura of disease and pestilence surround the blade you carry, Death Knight. Keep your distance from Senegos.";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    122058;"";"That demonic blade you carry - it reeks of corruption, Death Knight. Finish your business here and take that blade far away from this sacred temple.";0;0;0;0;0;0;274;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    122059;"";"Ugggh - that blade - what is that you carry? Disease and rot surround you, Death Knight!";0;0;0;0;0;0;35;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    122060;"";"Do you feel it too? My skin is crawling...";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    122061;"Do you know what is happening?";"Do you know what is happening?";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522

But never saw the others
    just before that first text line, why are there loads of lines about gallywixs pleasure palace thing? seems some 110 npcs added there in 7.0.3? i know its not related to our HAA, but are there some new 110 quests there or something?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    just before that first text line, why are there loads of lines about gallywixs pleasure palace thing? seems some 110 npcs added there in 7.0.3? i know its not related to our HAA, but are there some new 110 quests there or something?
    i think rogues artifact campain goes to the palace so maybe thats why ?

Quote Originally Posted by Falkonfx View Post

Edit : another one
    122040;"";"Those blades you carry... they are cursed. Please, do not bring the chill of death to this sacred place!";0;0;0;0;0;0;274;0;0;0;0;0;22522

But never saw the others

Most of those are in relation to Apocalypse rather than Blades.

Deleted
    As far as I can tell (searched the dialogue file again and again) the Runes of Darkening are, indeed, a random drop (not even a single item seems to hint otherwise). As I mentioned before, the Grey One's dialogue appeared most promising, as spirirts, necromancy, and such were involved. Alas, it didn't yield any positive results (there's no known trigger to begin the event for now)

My last bet is on Mortiferous; he's a rare located within Azsuna. Surprinsingly enough, he's not part of the Adventurer of Azsuna achievement, which is tied to all rares within each, specific Zone. It would be rather odd to exclude him. That and, if I recall correctly, this rare mob was only available once in a world quest since the launch of Legion (at least on my server), when people had no higher AK than 4 or less. IMO he's more likely to drop the said appearance, provided its fel-inspired look. Let's not forget Nathrezim, by lore standards, are some of the oldest demons serving the Burning Legion, recruited long ago by Sargeras himself (Eredun tongue has its own runic system. here's a snippet from Wowpedia: "...its words writhe in the minds of those that know it, eating away sanity and morality. The demonic language of Eredun seemingly wants to be understood, while linguists tear their hair out trying to parse the inhumanoid grammar..."). The name of our item might be an additional reference to Tichondrius the Darkener.

Just a guess, but perhaps it's that.
    Last edited by mmoc29ab6fc278; 2016-10-23 at 11:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defrost View Post
    Most of those are in relation to Apocalypse rather than Blades.
    oh well thank you!

back to the drawing board.
    damn it my imagination is running out of keywords

If it's not found before blizzcon, I hope someone gets up and asks the devs WTF is wrong with them, and then throw Sindragosa on their ass'

Deleted
    If it's not found before blizzcon, I hope someone gets up and asks the devs WTF is wrong with them, and then throw Sindragosa on their ass'
    we will get the same response of "its out there, you just gotta keep looking!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the thing. If it drops from a world boss that we havent seen yet, then blizzard has done nothing wrong. Why would we be upset with them at that point? They say its in the game and its in the game working as intended.

However, if its bugged like it is for Arms, then sure, get the pitchforks out. Lets not start a witch hunt too early though. As it stands, we have no reason to be mad AT them.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Darmador View Post
    As far as I can tell (searched the dialogue file again and again) the Runes of Darkening are, indeed, a random drop (not even a single item seems to hint otherwise). As I mentioned before, the Grey One's dialogue appeared most promising, as spirirts, necromancy, and such were involved. Alas, it didn't yield any positive results (there's no known trigger to begin the event for now)

My last bet is on Mortiferous; he's a rare located within Azsuna. Surprinsingly enough, he's not part of the Adventurer of Azsuna achievement, which is tied to all rares within each, specific Zone. It would be rather odd to exclude him. That and, if I recall correctly, this rare mob was only available once in a world quest since the launch of Legion (at least on my server), when people had no higher AK than 4 or less. IMO he's more likely to drop the said appearance, provided its fel-inspired look. Let's not forget Nathrezim, by lore standards, are some of the oldest demons serving the Burning Legion, recruited long ago by Sargeras himself (Eredun tongue has its own runic system. here's a snippet from Wowpedia: "...its words writhe in the minds of those that know it, eating away sanity and morality. The demonic language of Eredun seemingly wants to be understood, while linguists tear their hair out trying to parse the inhumanoid grammar..."). The name of our item might be an additional reference to Tichondrius the Darkener.

Just a guess, but perhaps it's that.
    He's part of a world quest, i've killed him before.

Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    Here's the thing. If it drops from a world boss that we havent seen yet, then blizzard has done nothing wrong. Why would we be upset with them at that point? They say its in the game and its in the game working as intended.

However, if its bugged like it is for Arms, then sure, get the pitchforks out. Lets not start a witch hunt too early though. As it stands, we have no reason to be mad AT them.
    even if its working as intended, that doesn't mean its a good design. blizzard designed world bosses to only spawn every ~3 months. with more bosses to be implimented later. that means if you dont get your drop you gotta wait 3 months? fury warriors are up in arms because their world boss came up week 1 and now they have no idea when they'll get another chance. i really hope its not a drop from a world boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlyn View Post
    even if its working as intended, that doesn't mean its a good design. blizzard designed world bosses to only spawn every ~3 months. with more bosses to be implimented later. that means if you dont get your drop you gotta wait 3 months? fury warriors are up in arms because their world boss came up week 1 and now they have no idea when they'll get another chance. i really hope its not a drop from a world boss.
    No one said it's a good design, but it's absolutely a design they're using. My guildie is still pissed over missing his Enhancement skin off of the world boss but he'll just have to get it when it comes back around. Wont be any different for warriors or death knights if that does end up being where our skin comes from.

Again, this would be no reason to be mad AT them or call them liars, which was my point.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

FYI, arms warrs just discovered their appearance wasn't even enabled in the current build. It's active on the ptr. Might be a similar deal for you guys.