Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    All polls?

Oh this is going to be good isn't it.
    No, but polls are easily twisted into anything you want in a myriad of ways thus should always be taken with a grain of salt, or a sea of salt if it comes to online polls where you do not have to give ID to assure your not a bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Hahahaha, the O'Keefe tapes? Alright go on.
    Well then, debunk it then.

Hahahahahaha, and what the fuck does that have to do with anything? I might argue that Clinton supporters have jobs, and Trump's are doing fuck all with their lives, and it'd be as convincing of an argument as what you've just presented.
    Food stamps doesn't equal a job, if you want to argure then pull out some statistical evidence.

We A. don't know if every email is legitimate. And B. The only sources I could find reporting on this, are Reddit, conservative blogs, and conservative, uh, "Media" groups that are about 1 step away from becoming Infowars.
    Ohh... I wonder why you wont see this on CNN or other MSM... Such a mystery!

Alright, here you really show you have no idea how polling is conducted. This kind of shit internet polling is why people believe 1/5 women are raped on college campuses. Having a poll that has an uncontrolled amount of non-randomly selected population does not make for a good poll.
    I just told you polls are BS for just that reason.

Regardless, if you think Democrat polls are rigged for putting Hillary in the lead, you must therefore think that the Republican polls are rigged as well for putting Trump in the lead. Otherwise it's just fucking hypocrisy.
    No, i believe online polls are BS and results are a result of whatever type of site it is.

Hahahahaha, what did they apply a filter to only half the camera? There is literally nothing different between the pictures, except for maybe the fact that Clinton my have more makeup, which is something Republicans REALLY need to learn how to do, because they've been beaten at it since JFK.
    You diden't even watch the clip, they changed the lightning which is noticable if you view the background to make trump look like a piggy and used a favorable lightning to display hillary.

Take off your tinfoil friend. The look doesn't suit you.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2016-10-23 at 10:14 PM.

All the idiotic anti-Trump ramblings are going to do NOTHING to persuade the majority of Americans from voting for him.
    you're right, Trump does a pretty good job of that on his own.

also LOL
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-ca...le-digit-lead/
    In the final sprint of the general election season, Donald Trump’s presidential campaign is acknowledging that it’s playing catch-up to Hillary Clinton, just as a new national poll shows the Republican nominee trailing his opponent by double digits.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2016-10-23 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    No, but polls are easily twisted into anything you want in a myriad of ways thus should always be taken with a grain of salt, or a sea of salt if it comes to online polls where you do not have to give ID to assure your not a bot.
    Which is why literally nobody gives a fuck about online polls except apparently Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

@vexew Debunking James okeefe
    This one is done by Glenn Beck ->http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011...iting-tactics/

Snopes -> http://www.snopes.com/2016/10/18/pro...ection-videos/

Times ->https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timei...?client=safari

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thinkpr...?client=safari

James okeefes problem is he assumes democrats are evil in nature and thinks he is going to easily catch wrong doing and when he gets balls deep he can't find anything so he edits out the context to get republicans angry so they act against his perceived enemies, okeefe is no journalist, he's a criminal and lies to republicans to get what he wants and has been lying to republicans in every video to the point that he embarrasses republicans when they use his fake videos as proof and they throw money at him. Even brietbart said he was embarrassed when he got fooled the first time.

he is either very bad at journalism or really good at trolling republicans.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Fool me three times and I am probably too dumb to vote.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-10-23 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Which is why literally nobody gives a fuck about online polls except apparently Trump.
    It's even more hilarious when you consider it's like this:

FOX: Online polls are kinda dumb guys
    CNN: Online polls are kinda dumb guys
    MSNBC: Online polls are kinda dumb guys
    Polling entities: Online polls are kinda dumb guys

Trump / Breitbart: I'M WINNING THIS ONLINE POLL GUYS. WE'RE GONNA WIN THE REST ARE RIGGED.

Trump supporters: Online polls are dumb, who relies on those. All polls are rigged against us, even the ones that show Trump winning that he supports.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    If the poll says trump is winning he drags them out as evidence that he is stomping his opponent, if it shows him losing it is because it is not legitimate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    A video by a known fraud that has zero context? There's nothing to debunk until the unedited versions are released which he refuses to do.
    He is being sued by one of the people in the video to release all the footage.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Trump campaign by way of Kellyanne Conway gets called out by Politifact for saying
    a) Clinton takes campaign donations from other countries (no, she can't)
    b) She takes money from countries that throw gay people off buildings (that was ISIS)

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ays-buildings/

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The Trump campaign by way of Kellyanne Conway gets called out by Politifact for saying
    a) Clinton takes campaign donations from other countries (no, she can't)
    b) She takes money from countries that throw gay people off buildings (that was ISIS)

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ays-buildings/
    The best part about "a" is that Clinton hasn't even solicited donations from people in foreign countries to her presidential campaign.

Trump has, likely because nobody in his campaign was aware that doing so (and doing so to the official government email addresses of elected officials in foreign countries, too) was illegal : 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    He is being sued by one of the people in the video to release all the footage.
    It's been an interesting back and forth election.
    "Clinton is evil! Look at all this evidence!"
    "You mean heavily edited videos, and WikiLeaks?"
    "Yes!"
    "So, a man who's broken the law for distorting information and is being sued for it again, and a thief working for Putin?"
    "Yes!"
    "Well then, would it be fair for me to judge Trump by this large amount of information in context, such as his bankruptcies, his failed businesses, his close political allegiance with Putin, his nonsensical tax plan, his self-contradictory trade plans, his ignorance of almost every foreign and domestic policy, his inability to tell the truth even about things he personally said, his reverse diplomacy, his attacks on the First, Fourth, Fourteenth Amendments and democracy itself, the stupid fucking wall, and grabbing women by the pussy?"
    "FUCK YOU THAT"S ALL MEDIA BIAS"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The best part about "a" is that Clinton hasn't even solicited donations from people in foreign countries to her presidential campaign.
    Well good, that's illegal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    A video by a known fraud that has zero context? There's nothing to debunk until the unedited versions are released which he refuses to do.
    Democrats seem to take it quite seriously considering they fired the guys in the video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    They're rigging the election by showing things I say on TV! - Trump
    Indeed. His staff continues to call them negative attack ads, which -- because they are, in fact, Trump saying his own words in context -- reflects on their inability to understand irony.

Kellyanne Conway does it here, and she also outlines their strategy to win, which is
    a) start polling more people who were going to vote for Trump (no really, listen)
    b) hold rallies in 12 states and win them all

- - - Updated - - -

Democrats seem to take it quite seriously considering they fired the guys in the video.
    Kind of like how Trump fired Page and Manafort. They were either guilty (actually in their cases, they were guilty, their connections to Russia were documented fact) or they were considered a distraction to the rest of the campaign. Either way, the court of public opinion in an election doesn't have to wait for reasonable doubt. Out you go.

Yes they were fired before the videos were found to be scams.

In one case the guy fired successfully sued okeefe for 100k
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-10-23 at 10:54 PM. Reason: 100k in damages.

Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Trump up by 2 points. He is going to crush Hillary the Harpy in a...
    The IBD/TIPP poll results continue to show a much closer race than most other nationwide polls. Only the Rasmussen poll shows Trump ahead in a four-way contest (by two points). The Real Clear Politics average has Clinton up by 5.9 points. And Clinton leads by an average 5.8 points in the latest two-way matchup polls
    You should probably read a whole article before you link it to make sure it actually proves what you're trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by cheshirecat View Post
    You should probably read a whole article before you link it to make sure it actually proves what you're trying to say.
    Reading a whole article is sooooo hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Look at this thread - it is basically the same 20-30 people spouting the same idiotic anti-Trump rhetoric over and over again. Any time anyone says anything remotely in favor of Trump they get shouted down and piled on by the usual suspects and their smarmy, smug, and sanctimonious "opinions". You people are doing the same thing as the media - you are trying to make it seem as though Trump has no chance, so again, why bother to vote for Trump, right?

The good thing is that a lot of people couldn't give a rat's ass what a circle-jerk of 20-30 smarmy, smug, and sanctimonious 'internet posters" think, or what a circle-jerk of 20-30 smarmy, smug, and sanctimonious talking heads on CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, or FOX think either. All the idiotic anti-Trump ramblings are going to do NOTHING to persuade the majority of Americans from voting for him.
    I get penalized for implying he had less intelligence than a gerbil, but this is allowed? This moderation is RIGGED! RIGGED, I tell ya!

10+ Year Old Account
    Reading a whole article is sooooo hard.
    Well, they're used to only having 140 characters or less from Trump so...

Deleted
    @vexew Debunking James okeefe
    This one is done by Glenn Beck ->http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011...iting-tactics/

Snopes -> http://www.snopes.com/2016/10/18/pro...ection-videos/

Times ->https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timei...?client=safari

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thinkpr...?client=safari

James okeefes problem is he assumes democrats are evil in nature and thinks he is going to easily catch wrong doing and when he gets balls deep he can't find anything so he edits out the context to get republicans angry so they act against his perceived enemies, okeefe is no journalist, he's a criminal and lies to republicans to get what he wants and has been lying to republicans in every video to the point that he embarrasses republicans when they use his fake videos as proof and they throw money at him. Even brietbart said he was embarrassed when he got fooled the first time.

he is either very bad at journalism or really good at trolling republicans.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Fool me three times and I am probably too dumb to vote.
    You really should not trust a man wearing clothes with this symbol.
    Especially a man of mormon faith like Glenn Beck.
    But thanks, gave it a read, makes sense, cannot really trust anything nowadays, which is probably what they wanted all among.
    Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2016-10-23 at 11:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what. You're right.

Does it really matter who debunks okeefe? You are just going to come up with a reason to suggest that it isn't legitimate because you are incapable of coming to the conclusion you were fooled. Even Breitbart admitted that he was fooled by the original okeefe videos.

It's okay to lie to you as long as the lies you eat match your political bias.

Deleted
    Does it really matter who debunks okeefe? You are just going to come up with a reason to suggest that it isn't legitimate because you are incapable of coming to the conclusion you were fooled. Even Breitbart admitted that he was fooled by the original okeefe videos.

It's okay to lie to you as long as the lies you eat match your political bias.
    I don't know for sure whatever the formation is correct or not, there's a huge amount of disinfo on both sides.
    What i do know however is that i loathe globalists and their open borders agenda.

And i know what is happening to my own country Sweden because of murican warmonglers destabilizing the whole middle-east.
    And thus i will hate Hillary Clinton because she is part of the problem that is now destabilizing southern sweden's cities where schools are at breaking point and there's hand grenades being thrown and shootings everyday where 20 years ago it was a peaceful society of middle class citizens.

Our current swedish prime minister is a complete joke. A weak man who leads a minority government incapable of doing anything but pushing issues under the rug and hoping nobody will notice the smell.

In addition, Swedish are a strange people, the most liberal of liberals, yet extremely racist towards outsiders which is shown in that only 30% of immigrants who has lived in sweden for 10 years have work because Swedish employers do not want people that doesn't speak fluid Swedish or cannot behave like a Swedish. Thus they are put on welfare for the rest of their lives with their kids becoming drug addicts and criminals.

That went slightly offtopic...
    Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2016-10-23 at 11:52 PM.