Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Did mention Vol'jin's death but not Varian's :^) Fel Varian inc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Did mention Vol'jin's death but not Varian's :^) Fel Varian inc.
    He did mention it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    He did mention it.
    Never mentioned his death. He mentioned how he was broken and begged (even though he did no such thing) I still believe that Blizzard sticks to their way of doing things like in the past. Besides, I would believe that the Shalamane (or whatever the sword was called) would be recovered, but it is nowhere to be seen.

I think they would've been more direct if they had plans of destroying Varian completely. I kinda feel like they are planning a Varian + Naisha encounter seeing as we never really got to see Naisha's death either, it was just implied that she died from the Tomb's collapse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never mentioned his death. He mentioned how he was broken and begged (even though he did no such thing) I still believe that Blizzard sticks to their way of doing things like in the past. Besides, I would believe that the Shalamane (or whatever the sword was called) would be recovered, but it is nowhere to be seen.

I think they would've been more direct if they had plans of destroying Varian completely. I kinda feel like they are planning a Varian + Naisha encounter seeing as we never really got to see Naisha's death either, it was just implied that she died from the Tomb's collapse.
    Anduin Wryyn is going to get it and the fact the glowing light on the blade disappears, is kinda telling that he's done for.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    they are 100% the same lines with a different voice, not sure if fake or not though, if we fight the possessed illidan i thought blizzard would reuse some lines of his as a throwback, but didn't expect them all to be the same :\
    There's some differences here and there, but yea, most are the same.

"You topple a pawn and to presume to challenge his master?! Such...arrogance!!" "Behold a shadow of what is to come...an endless darkness that will consume your world."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    There's some differences here and there, but yea, most are the same.

"You topple a pawn and to presume to challenge his master?! Such...arrogance!!" "Behold a shadow of what is to come...an endless darkness that will consume your world."
    yeah they are new ones right?

I really wish Gul'dan succeeds in summoning Sargeras, not just another "we stopped the ritual just in time" boss fight. It was due time to see Sargeras in game already (or at least his avatar) :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how Gul'dan straight up lies about Varian's final moments but is completely right about Vol'jin's. Dude went out like a chump.

anduin had it in the comic, that was after he died, so yes it was recovered

Deleted
    The scepter of Sargeras says that he gazed into "the eye of Azeroth" and lost his mind, became obsessed and irrational. Now, if it was the Old god that gazed back at him or a Titan, that's just speculation.

From the looks of it Gul'dan will become the Avatar of Sargeras on mythic difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    The scepter of Sargeras says that he gazed into "the eye of Azeroth" and lost his mind, became obsessed and irrational. Now, if it was the Old god that gazed back at him or a Titan, that's just speculation.

From the looks of it Gul'dan will become the Avatar of Sargeras on mythic difficulty.
    Doesn't it say that he more or less fell in love with her and is obsessed with corrupting her, not that he lost his mind?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    "In the end, death claims us all." - Sylvanas
    "Your pathetic Horde will fall to dust; In the end death will inherit this world, and she will be waiting." - Gul'dan
    Don't you DARE do it Blizzard.

It does sound like it...

Another one of Sylvana's deals? Guess we will find out.

Or it's just a troll by Blizz.

Who will be waiting when death inherits the world? I mean, I do get the feeling he was talking about Sylvanas given how he talks about Anduin in the Alliance version of that line, but it makes little sense. I like the Titan claiming bit though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Liked the Wc3 reference.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Illidan voiceovers sounds like the one from BT but with echo. Fake for me.
    they are 100% the same lines with a different voice, not sure if fake or not though, if we fight the possessed illidan i thought blizzard would reuse some lines of his as a throwback, but didn't expect them all to be the same :\

"You toppled a pawn and presumed to challenge it's master? Such arrogance!" - New
    "Behold the shadow of what is to come - the endless darkness that shall consume your world.' - New
    "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!" - Old
    "Become a vessel of darkness!' - New
    "GAZE UPON THE INEVITABLE END OF ALL YOU KNOW, ALL YOU FOUGHT FOR!" - New
    "Feel the power of the demon within!" - Changed. The TBC one is "Behold the power of the demon within!"
    "Behold the flames of Azzinoth!" - Old
    "That was too easy!" - Changed. The TBC one is "This is too easy!"
    "How... is it even possible?" - Changed. The TBC one is "Maiev... how is it even possible?"
    "He will yet claim this titan." - New
    "Was that all the fury you could muster? " - Changed. The TBC one is "Is this it, mortals? Is this all the fury you can muster?"

2 Old lines. 4 Changed lines. 5 New lines. Even if you consider the changed ones to be the same as the old ones, that's still 5 new ones and 6 old ones. Not quite 100% same lines, now is it?

I mean these are very obviously not fake.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Who will be waiting when death inherits the world? I mean, I do get the feeling he was talking about Sylvanas given how he talks about Anduin in the Alliance version of that line, but it makes little sense. I like the Titan claiming bit though.
    Azeroth is a she. Stop trying to shoe horn Sylvanas into every god damn theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Anduin has the sword.
    Read the anduin comic
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    Azeroth is a she. Stop trying to shoe horn Sylvanas into every god damn theory.
    Shoehorn Sylvanas into every theory? Wat? Not that Azeroth waiting for death to inherit the world makes a lot of sense either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Shoehorn Sylvanas into every theory? Wat? Not that Azeroth waiting for death to inherit the world makes a lot of sense either.
    Under the context in makes perfect sense, Sargeras plans to woe Azeroth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Deleted
    Illidan has literally "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

Something is fishy to be honest.