Page 53 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Santina View Post
    I often feel I have no idea who are those people sitting on discord novadays, advising. It's like I do not know what have they achieved in order to recommend things to others..I wish they'd introduced themselves somehow, it's always interesting to meet new knowledgeable faces! =). I do agree with posters above, it is hard to keep up with the chat, unless your questions are very general and can be found in the newest guide which I, again find a bit lacking, some of the things I had to find out digging through numerous lines in discord-not so fun on one hand, a good information can be found on the other, but again, through too much digging through silly questions/screeching info/Etc.
    Not all of them are world first raiders, nor do they need to be to be able to pass information on as long as they have understanding enough to pass proper information on. Overall you could just ask for the reasoning behind if you're puzzled and you will usually get an answer
    Think most of the active ones are using their own names anyway so should be pretty easy looking them up if you want to see their progress etc
    Is a lot of people coming in with specific questions, but you can just have it on another screen in the background and you might get answers to questions you didn't even think about. Both works.
    Last edited by Terridon; 2016-10-18 at 02:01 PM.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Quote Originally Posted by Guiltyas View Post
    the druid discord gets 4320 ACTIVE users an hour as of the last count (this means that they've said SOMETHING within that hour) this means that it would take less than 2 months for discord to get more ACTIVE users than this thread has had viewers in the last 7 months. It is the 2nd largest/active discord server overall (only overwatch is larger)

If you want a feral guide, I highly reccomend Xanzara's feral guide, he is a better and smarter feral than i will ever be and his guide covers everything on feral play, 90% of ferals would be improved by reading it.

As above, Xan's guide

I interacted directly with the devs on discord, multiple times. Surprisingly enough, MMOC isn't the world you mongoloid, nor is it a good format to provide feedback (or fluid druid).

Now, seriously, can you fuck off, i can feel myself losing braincells when i have to read your fucking drivel, You have zero useful contribution to the community, and i find myself wishing you'd follow through and just fucking quit.

People that have stopped by the Feral discord know it is a fairly small group doing all the chatting, and most of it is just that, chat. Even when it is technical there is no context to make it beneficial for most players.

Which Dev's are you referring to, if your referring the 2 times Celestalon stopped by I wouldn't consider that feedback.

The Feral discord has a lot of fluff or repeat information.

There is no organization.

There is no search.

There is no in depth discussion and if there was it would be impossible to find.

Xan and Tinderhoof both wrote very useful guides for the beginning of LegioN, but they don't get updated like previous Guides did.

For example - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Guide-FAQ-6-2

Take at look at just the UI/Addon forum if you want an idea of how lacking Discord is provided to what Fluid Druid used to provide.

http://www.fluiddruid.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

The information that is in Discord is so spread out it would take hours to find what you could find on a forum in 30 seconds.

The buffer want even let you copy and paste more than a couple pages in case somebody wanted to search that way.

A lot of information conflicts, there have been too many perfect openers posted to count. But no evidence to back up any of them or even discuss their relative merits.

It's not your responsibility to help people but don't pretend you are providing a great benefit to the Druid community.
    Last edited by teddabear; 2016-10-19 at 01:57 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    but don't pretend you are providing a great benefit to the Druid community.
    I provide the greatest benefit to the druid community as I can, If that isn't enough for you, then maybe you should do some.

The current raid has been out for less than a month and Xan's guide has been updated 3 times since the expansions launch, please don't talk about stuff you clearly fucking know nothing about (though i guess that would mean you not posting at all hallelujah)

There is no indepth discussion, If by indepth discussion you mean crying here about how feral is bad in m+, no you're right, there isn't that, instead there is a community of litterally the best ferals in the world discussing how best to play the class in multiple kinds of content,

Any "perfect opener's" you've seen aren't, We haven't simmed a full opener sequence, because to be honest, it really doesn't matter, the opener is so irellevant now it's litterally just about setting yourself up for your rotation, the only thing we HAVE simmed is that you should SR asap, and with new knowledge of how AF works this might not even be the best anymore.

You're right it isn't my responsibility to help the druid community, but it's something i enjoy, so when mongoloid retards like you shit all over the rest of the community and what they achieve, it triggers the fuck out of me, because you know NOTHING about what you are talking about, you are a fucking cretin.

As a point of interest i was linked your logs the other day, Jesus there's a lot you could work on, if you want to actually work to improve yourself and maybe perform to an adequate standard then feel free to DM me here or on discord and i'll talk you through the basics.

Now, once again, polite request, stop clogging up this thread with your drivel

I provide the greatest benefit to the druid community as I can, If that isn't enough for you, then maybe you should do some.

The current raid has been out for less than a month and Xan's guide has been updated 3 times since the expansions launch, please don't talk about stuff you clearly fucking know nothing about (though i guess that would mean you not posting at all hallelujah)

There is no indepth discussion, If by indepth discussion you mean crying here about how feral is bad in m+, no you're right, there isn't that, instead there is a community of litterally the best ferals in the world discussing how best to play the class in multiple kinds of content,

Any "perfect opener's" you've seen aren't, We haven't simmed a full opener sequence, because to be honest, it really doesn't matter, the opener is so irellevant now it's litterally just about setting yourself up for your rotation, the only thing we HAVE simmed is that you should SR asap, and with new knowledge of how AF works this might not even be the best anymore.

You're right it isn't my responsibility to help the druid community, but it's something i enjoy, so when mongoloid retards like you shit all over the rest of the community and what they achieve, it triggers the fuck out of me, because you know NOTHING about what you are talking about, you are a fucking cretin.

As a point of interest i was linked your logs the other day, Jesus there's a lot you could work on, if you want to actually work to improve yourself and maybe perform to an adequate standard then feel free to DM me here or on discord and i'll talk you through the basics.

Anybody that has been there knows all the issues with Discord including how inefficient it is. Plenty of others posters have spelled them out as well.

There is no search.

There is no in depth discussion and if there was it would be impossible to find.

I read Xan's guide when it came out and again this week and noticed no differences. It is the same number of pages. I do see this : CHANGELOG:
     Twisting Wind removed from the guide. (Oct 2016)

If you want to keep using the world term mongoloid you should probably look it up so you actually know what it is.

"All" your discord help added together would be surpassed by 5 minutes writing an intelligent post on MMOC but you are too much of a punk to do so.
    Last edited by teddabear; 2016-10-19 at 03:49 PM.

Anybody that has been there knows all the issues with Discord including how inefficient it is. Plenty of others posters have spelled them out as well.

There is no search.

If you want to keep using the world term mongoloid you should probably look it up so you actually know what it is.

"All" your discord help added together would be surpassed by 5 minutes writing an intelligent post on MMOC but you are too much of a punk to do so.

Eh, the druid discord has a resources page that lists out all of the feral stuff. That and more is also pinned in the feral channel. Anyone remotely familiar with how class discords work can find what they would need in less than a minute. And those not familiar can ask in chat and people will happily direct them to what they need.

Just because there is no mmo-champion post spoon feeding people everything they could need doesn't mean the information isn't readily available. Ferals have never had a strong presence outside of FluidDruid, and now discord. That's just how the community works. And the individuals like pawketz and tinder who could put up with mmo-champion and the Battle.net forums are playing other specs.

People like Guiltyas, Xan, and a few others are guys I had never seen around prior to discord. And they have stepped up in a big way to help out.

So how about we chill out and stop complaining because people aren't writing guides to spoon-feed information to people about a spec that has a very fluid idea about everything from stat weights to rotational nuances.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    Eh, the druid discord has a resources page that lists out all of the feral stuff. That and more is also pinned in the feral channel. Anyone remotely familiar with how class discords work can find what they would need in less than a minute. And those not familiar can ask in chat and people will happily direct them to what they need.

Just because there is no mmo-champion post spoon feeding people everything they could need doesn't mean the information isn't readily available. Ferals have never had a strong presence outside of FluidDruid, and now discord. That's just how the community works. And the individuals like pawketz and tinder who could put up with mmo-champion and the Battle.net forums are playing other specs.

People like Guiltyas, Xan, and a few others are guys I had never seen around prior to discord. And they have stepped up in a big way to help out.

So how about we chill out and stop complaining because people aren't writing guides to spoon-feed information to people about a spec that has a very fluid idea about everything from stat weights to rotational nuances.
    I have tried every feral resource in the Druid resource channel. I did not find them very useful in the case of Feral, at least not with out a lot of reconfiguring and writing some supplemental Weak Auras to compensate. The addons are outdated Wear Auras from 2 expansions ago that have been updated just enough to still kinda work. As you said the authors have moved on to other classes so Ferals are lucky they work at all. TMW addon is new but much more basic.

Do a search for Feral on Curse gaming, 1 Legion addon, FeralDotDamage and it is not listed on the Discord resource channel.

If you just want something very basic I would recommend Daegalus' TellMeWhen, but it does not provide all the information you need and I am not sure it is getting updated.

I will try to provide some helpful tips although Guiltyas is getting his wish and I have already quit.

Ovale with Schmoodude's script and FeralDotDamage are a fairly helpful combo. Nowhere near as good as the addons in MoP but if you are struggling with BT give them a try. Ovale is not as good as Claw but that might fix itself once your ilvl is high enough to keep Rip and SR up 100%. Ovale is on occasion just flat out wrong but going by other feedback that may go away when ilvl increases high enough. Schmoodude is regularly updating the script so it should just get better and he is adding code to include things like Legendaries. There is a forum thread here for feedback and questions.

http://www.fluiddruid.net/forum/view...1217e2aa8d9463

Thanks to Schmoodude for trying to maintain an addon that was formerly maintained by a large team.

FeralDotDamage is the only Feral 7.0 addon on Curse. It recently received an update that increases it value exponentially. It now shows bleed strength. The layout is easily configurable, much more so than Weak Auras. Not more configurable but much more easily configurable

The combination is still far below what was available in MoP, but most users should find them very helpful. Especially once they get them configured to their liking.

One small addon from Stenhaldi that was very helpful and does not appear to work anymore is the 1-2 blue brackets around your character that showed how many charges of BT you had. I didn't install it for a while since that info was available in other placesbut once I did I quickly saw why a Feral of Stenhaldi's magnitude found it useful. It is much better to have that info right in front of you where you can't miss it, rather than looking for the icon. Nevertheless props to Moonbunnie to trying to keep Stenhaldi's Weak Auras working.

At some point and ilvl you may find the Weak Auras are better once you reach a certain ilvl and you are comfortable with reconfiguring them and writing your own, but I highly recommend Ovale and FeralDotdamage to start.
    Last edited by teddabear; 2016-10-20 at 06:36 AM.

This dude is probably going to be single-handedly responsible for a mass migration from this thread to feral discord. He just monopolizes this thread with his useless back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    This dude is probably going to be single-handedly responsible for a mass migration from this thread to feral discord. He just monopolizes this thread with his useless back and forth.
    Yes because hours of banters interpsersed with go sim yourself or increase your uptimes is so helpful.

its literally all this class is

what do you expect

Quote Originally Posted by Oranguto View Post
    its literally all this class is

what do you expect
    Very very little unfortunately.

But I will repeat is for those just joining.

If you are determined to play WoW and determined to play Feral try Ovale with Shmoodude's script and FeralDotDamage.

+10 /clap.....love it lol. You go Guiltyas

By in depth discussion I mean backing up your claims with math or logic. 2 areas which apparently are not your strong suit.

FYI - I just watched your stream to see how dominant Feral was with you playing Mythic+ and you got destroyed, decimated and embarrassed by the Mage on every pull and every boss.
    Last edited by teddabear; 2016-10-22 at 04:28 AM.

By in depth discussion I mean backing up your claims with math or logic. 2 areas which apparently are not your strong suit.

FYI - I just watched your stream to see how dominant Feral was with you playing Mythic+ and you got destroyed, decimated and embarrassed by the Mage on every pull and every boss.
    Fire mages are OP in m+ dungeons, more at 11

Apparently, fire mages didn't get the memo stating that they are an AoE dps spec - so they also do pretty well single target

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and teddabear - you have been pretty obnoxious as of late in this thread. The Feral community have bled a LOT of theorycrafters since MoP and WoD. Arguing like you do in this thread will not help in retaining the few people left who actually give a shit about Ferals.

The only people that can fix the exodus or Feral theorycrafters and players is blizzard but I would not hold my breath.

Come 7.1 on Tuesday, what's the opinion on the new combat potion "Potion of Prolonged Power" compared to the current Potion of the Old War?

Quote Originally Posted by PirateNipple View Post
    Come 7.1 on Tuesday, what's the opinion on the new combat potion "Potion of Prolonged Power" compared to the current Potion of the Old War?
    It seems quite good given that it lasts a full minute unlike the old stat potions. It seems kinda ridiculous really. I have no actual data to back that up though.

Also, super cheap to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitepaw View Post
    Apparently, fire mages didn't get the memo stating that they are an AoE dps spec - so they also do pretty well single target
    Which expansion are you talking about, because either Fire or Arcane have been off the charts OP for Lich King, Cataclysm, MoP, WoD and now Legion.

And we are supposed to be surprised some other specs now have terrible representation?

I can see Chilton now.

I AM SHOCKED, SHOCKED!!! TO DISCOVER PEOPLE ARE CHANGING SPECS.

For anybody keeping score that is 5 out of 6 expansions.

Tip for the real world if one stock gets better in every possible way for 8 years in a row and the other stock gets worse in every possible way for 8 years in a row. Sell the shit stock and buy the one that keeps getting better.

As for pots Blizzard purposely made flasks and pots insanely expensive to drain away all the garrison money people made when Blizzard went 2 years without releasing content. They are so expensive the vast majority of players aren't using them at all. Unsurpringingly the majority do not feel it is there duty to hand over the gold they made when they paid subscriptions for 2 years of no content. So in addition to the artifact fiasco, all the legendary problems and mythic+ content non-balance they added yet another thing to make people feel this game must be for somebody that is not them. They could have increased to mats spawn rate or decreased mat requirements but that would require them admitting they were wrong again. Instead you get this new potion that while certainly not as good, somewhat obscures Blizzards incompetence.

Hard to say how it compares exactly since it depends on your spec and ilvl, ballpark is 75%, but for everybody not using Legion pots, (Translation not in a top 5 guild on your server), this is something long, long, long overdue.

FYI - Blizzard is too stupid to realize they didn't have to do anything to rob people of their gold. The law of supply and demand would have taken care of it without their draconian meddling.
    Last edited by teddabear; 2016-10-23 at 11:49 PM.

Which expansion are you talking about, because either Fire or Arcane have been off the charts OP for Lich King, Cataclysm, MoP, WoD and now Legion.

And we are supposed to be surprised some other specs now have terrible representation?

I can see Chilton now.

I AM SHOCKED, SHOCKED!!! TO DISCOVER PEOPLE ARE CHANGING SPECS.

For anybody keeping score that is 5 out of 6 expansions.

Tip for the real world if one stock gets better in every possible way for 8 years in a row and the other stock gets worse in every possible way for 8 years in a row. Sell the shit stock and buy the one that keeps getting better.

As for pots Blizzard purposely made flasks and pots insanely expensive to drain away all the garrison money people made when Blizzard went 2 years without releasing content. They are so expensive the vast majority of players aren't using them at all. Unsurpringingly the majority do not feel it is there duty to hand over the gold they made when they paid subscriptions for 2 years of no content. So in addition to the artifact fiasco, all the legendary problems and mythic+ content non-balance they added yet another thing to make people feel this game must be for somebody that is not them. They could have increased to mats spawn rate or decreased mat requirements but that would require them admitting they were wrong again. Instead you get this new potion that while certainly not as good, somewhat obscures Blizzards incompetence.

Hard to say how it compares exactly since it depends on your spec and ilvl, ballpark is 75%, but for everybody not using Legion pots, (Translation not in a top 5 guild on your server), this is something long, long, long overdue.

FYI - Blizzard is too stupid to realize they didn't have to do anything to rob people of their gold. The law of supply and demand would have taken care of it without their draconian meddling.
    can you please leave this thread? this has nothing to do with feral discussion and i'd also bet srs cash that you don't even play a feral druid due to the way you go on about the spec. Please stop, please.

I'm pretty sure he's a troll by now. Just don't quote him or engage him. Let him have his monologues by himself, he'll wilt when he doesn't get attention.