Chargers decided to finish off 2 games in a row, if they keep doing that they could be pretty scary.

Hope he's wrong on his Skins lose 6 of next 7 prediction too but its actually very possible. Schedule is BRUTAL coming up: @bengals(London), Vikings, Packers, @Cowboys(Thanksgiving after a Sunday Night game), @cardinals, @Eagles, vs. Panthers. I'd be thrilled with 4-3 and would be content with 3-4 in that stretch. Then again, I didn't think we'd win four in a row after an 0-2 start with wins in New York and in Baltimore either, so who the F knows.

15+ Year Old Account
    I missed today's games, anything I should be aware of?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I missed today's games, anything I should be aware of?
    There was probably a record number of turnovers in all the games combined. Ugly, ugly football today.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    There was probably a record number of turnovers in all the games combined. Ugly, ugly football today.
    I was looking and in fantasy the Pats defense scored less points than the Rams, yet the Rams lost and the Pats won. Some things just don't make sense to me.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I was looking and in fantasy the Pats defense scored less points than the Rams, yet the Rams lost and the Pats won. Some things just don't make sense to me.
    Often times the best players in fantasy are on the worst teams, cause of yards and points aquired when the game is out of hand already and the team gets an easy defense to play against that just tries to prevent quick scores. Good fantasy definitely does not equal good in real life, even on defense/special teams.

Patriots often have pretty bad defense fantasy wise cause they apply a bend but don;t break strategy which means they give up a lot of yards, but are less likely to give up big plays. The really good fantasy defenses are good cause they try to shut down an opposing offense completely limiting both yards and points. Tremendous chance for boom or bust potential in such situations, where one week an fantasy defense will score high cause they held the opponent to no points and the next get 30 points dropped on them cause shutting down the opposition failed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Often times the best players in fantasy are on the worst teams, cause of yards and points aquired when the game is out of hand already and the team gets an easy defense to play against that just tries to prevent quick scores. Good fantasy definitely does not equal good in real life, even on defense/special teams.

Patriots often have pretty bad defense fantasy wise cause they apply a bend but don;t break strategy which means they give up a lot of yards, but are less likely to give up big plays. The really good fantasy defenses are good cause they try to shut down an opposing offense completely limiting both yards and points. Tremendous chance for boom or bust potential in such situations, where one week an fantasy defense will score high cause they held the opponent to no points and the next get 30 points dropped on them cause shutting down the opposition failed.
    Fantasy wise, Rams and the Pats are almost equal for points. They are ranked 7/8th defense. It makes it so hard for me to choose which to play.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    hahahhahahhahah

shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did Jay Ajayi just rush for two hundred yards two weeks in a row, or is time just really screwing with me?

15+ Year Old Account
    I kinda feel bad, I don't even watch the first two quarters of football games anymore. The third and fourth are where it is at.

10+ Year Old Account
    "hi, yeah this is John Schneider with the Seattle Seahawks, we will trade our 2nd rounder and a stale loaf of bread for Joe Thomas"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    "hi, yeah this is John Schneider with the Seattle Seahawks, we will trade our 2nd rounder and a stale loaf of bread for Joe Thomas"
    Just looked at his contract. He's actually pretty affordable. this year + 2 more years on his contract, for about 9M a year. Given how solid and healthy he has been, that's a pretty good investment.

No way the Patriots get him, but at a second round price tag, that pretty much HAS to lure some team in to get him.

My dark horse bet is the Vikings. They made 1 trade to shore up their team, would not surprise me to see them make a second.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did somebody talk about trades during the season? What madness is this?

10+ Year Old Account
    See our tackles? Those are the stale loafs of bread.

There was talk of Denver trading for Joe Thomas during the season last year, but I think they wanted a 1st rounder plus something else if I am remembering correctly. Still should have done it since 3 of the o-line spots range anywhere from sketchy to a dumpster fire depending on who is playing.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love for the Bengals to call their ol' pal Hue and get this done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Practically everybody needs a tackle, all of Cleveland QBs are dying regardless of tackle play, so it makes sense to do something.

10+ Year Old Account
    kill me now

I'm not sure why I am watching this game, but doesn't seem like either offense got out of the locker room. Can't wait for tomorrow night to be the same way.

10+ Year Old Account
    When the highlights of the night are arizona being dumb and your punt coverage team...