Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    1> Clinton's admitted she made poor decisions, and apologized. That's where that ends; there's nothing more to push for there.

2> There was no "cover up", and an FBI investigation is the opposite of one.
    Really, even the emails clearly stating that "classified" would be removed from the headers for favors? Again, I don't care we are screwed either way but to say there is no connection and Hillary is God incapable of wrong doing is just clearly false and blind banter

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Honestly fuck off with this conspiracy theory bullshit.
    LMAO ok, you go packers

edit: BTW, in case you missed it, some of the emails in question were actually release BY THE FBI

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-r...american-vote1

Is this a joke? Shouldn't he have presented this plan a year ago, rather than a bit over two weeks before the election day?
    Step 1: Remove 2 regulations for every new regulation.
    Step 2: Impose a bunch of new regulations.

Won't this just be self defeating?

Quote Originally Posted by Vago View Post
    You have been showed the proof in over 30000 emails, if you choose to ignore them like the FBI did that is your choice and frankly it doesn't matter to me
    Where among all these emails is the "proof" though? It's odd that you can find it (though you're unable to share it with us) but the FBI can't.

Or maybe it's you who do not understand the law? That seems way more likely at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Where among all these emails is the "proof" though? It's odd that you can find it (though you're unable to share it with us) but the FBI can't.

Or maybe it's you who do not understand the law? That seems way more likely at this point.
    Very possible, good one, I'll look into the "law"

Very possible, good one, I'll look into the "law"
    You do that. Make sure you come back here and tell us what you find.

He has some good ideas, or I should say the people giving him the information does, to bad Trump is the one standing in front of the people saying the stupid shit that he does. But to answer your question, yes he should have but I highly doubt he had this a year ago
    His desire to repeal unconstitutional executive actions while simultaneously seeming to think he can overnight vastly expand executive power to strong-arm Congress into passing legislation against their own self-interests and then be able to turn around and work with them to pass his laundry list of massively re-structuring bills/acts is curious.

Like who? The entire republican field was a joke. DO you think Cruz the zodiac killer or Rubio would be ahead right now?
    And Clinton is all that great?
    Hardly. She's just a little better than Trump.
    The only reason why some think this race will be a blow out for her is because she's pulling in red states and conservatives. Without those I firmly believe this would be a toss up, with Clinton trailing. And neither Johnson or Stein would have any votes whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    You do that. Make sure you come back here and tell us what you find.
    Na, what good what it do? You obviously ignore facts that has been put out for everyone to see, I'll just leave you in your own little world teaching you something wouldn't help

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    Everyone know's polls are bs anyway.
    From the Veritas project videos we now know that hillary is not above rigging polls or even election fraud.

The amount of people that show up during Trump rallies are much bigger then Clintons.

Here is a wikileaks document recommending the use of oversampling in polls.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26551

But if you believe in those polls, why not believe in FB likes to?

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/
    vs
    https://www.facebook.com/hillaryclinton

Here is another below the belt move.
    http://libertynews.com/2016/10/buste...amera-filters/
    Veritas is a fraudulent organization and the e-mail wikileaks are Russian propaganda.

Maybe, I just don't think the Republicans had anyone that was going to beat Bernie or Clinton.
    Oh I think if it was any of them besides Trump--okay, and maybe Carson--the race would be a lot tighter now. I'm not saying I would have voted for any of them, because I fundamentally disagreed with all of them on pretty much all facets of their policy, but practically all of those candidates would have been easier for the bulk of the GOP to get behind--again, apart from Carson.

Trump is the biggest thing hurting the Republicans right now and he's the reason the gap is so wide and getting wider. Even Cruz would have fared better.

Quote Originally Posted by Miztickow View Post
    Veritas is a fraudulent organization and the e-mail wikileaks are Russian propaganda.
    "Russian propaganda..."
    That's so cute.

Is the DNC paying you to say that or have you fully drank that Kool-Aid?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    "Russian propaganda..."
    That's so cute.

Is the DNC paying you to say that or have you fully drank that Kool-Aid?
    I don't know why anyone pays attention to people with 10 posts in this thread. They're just alts for people who are banned. That one is probably mvallas. Just like trump is probably ransath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

I'm 100% serious here. Please, show us these facts. I guess I missed them and I would love to see what they are.
    FBI.gov

10 characters, pretty easy to find

Okay? So Where is the proof?
    Easy, man. Give him some time to fabricate it.

Why do you think those emails are coming out in such slow, small batches? That shit ain't gonna write itself!

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Considering they're the ones behind the hacks...
    Why yes...and according to Politifact:

While most of the emails are probably unaltered, they told PolitiFact, there is a chance that at least a few have been tampered with in some way.

"I've looked at a lot of document dumps provided by hacker groups over the years, and in almost every case you can find a few altered or entirely falsified documents," said Jeffrey Carr, CEO of cybersecurity firm Taia Global. "But only a few. The vast majority were genuine. I believe that's the case with the Podesta emails, as well."

-------------------

At this point it's not relevant since we're stuck with two shitty choices.

MysticSnow takes a peek into r/the_donald.

MysticSnow sees: https://m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/co...g_is_rigged_i/

MysticSnow slowly walks away.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    MysticSnow takes a peek into r/the_donald.

MysticSnow sees: https://m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/co...g_is_rigged_i/

MysticSnow slowly walks away.
    These people take ALEX JONES seriously, ALEX. JONES. ALEX. JONES.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Why doesn't the Trump campaign talk about how hillary clinton defended a rapist and got him off then laughed over how they fooled the jury

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Why doesn't the Trump campaign talk about how hillary clinton defended a rapist and got him off then laughed over how they fooled the jury
    Because it makes him look like an idiot who doesn't know the constitution, although most people already suspect that anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Because it makes him look like an idiot who doesn't know the constitution, although most people already suspect that anyway.
    Considering his campaign just got derailed by the pussyleak tape, you would think showing the other side hasnt been friendly to woman either might help.

Also "liberal" Hillary was anti gay rights till 2013