Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    It's a baby titan with a blanket made by old gods :P
    if that's what azeroth is supposed to look like right now, then they legitimately made sargeras a titanic pedophile. considering he's totally smitten by her just looking at him.

i always wanted that picture to be y'shaarj or n'zoth, have the face shifting into different male and female faces, as the cloak opens up into a vision of twisting chaos and insanity. i hope at least one of the void lords manifests their self in that way.

There was actually a concept art of this "thing" a while ago, can't seem to find it now. But it did look grandiose enough to be either a Void Lord or Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    People have often speculated if the murals in Ulduar were some sort of preview of how everything would go in the story post-Lich King. I think it's far more likely that the story was shaped afterwards with reference to the murals, rather than all being worked out at that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Every one of those panels is just there for the sake of looking 'cool'. They admitted this before.

They didn't design those murals with the thought: "Hey in 7 years from now, that's where the story will go". If it is the case then it's just a coincidence just like the one that looks like a sha.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I think the Void Lords were supposed to be a minor tier villain in the beginning. After all, wasn't Entropius even a Void God?
    he still is a void god... void gods are the shit naaru turn in if they loose their light or whatever.

and the void lords concept as the ultimate void thing is new, the void lords as in a bit more poweful voidwalker with clothes still exists and they are still minor tier.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-10-18 at 06:22 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I think the Void Lords were supposed to be a minor tier villain in the beginning. After all, wasn't Entropius even a Void God?
    Very likely. Originally the Void Lords where Voidwalkers and not much else. Basically gasclouds from the Nether... The whole rather recent identity as mighty horrors from outer space as an EVEN MORE obvious Lovecraft-Reference that now sits as origin of the Old Golds is something entirely different than those guys. I doubt it just... happens to be... the same name either, due to the way these voidwalker-Voidlords where described. They pretty much used to be the same thing.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    There was actually a concept art of this "thing" a while ago, can't seem to find it now. But it did look grandiose enough to be either a Void Lord or Azeroth.
    That sounds interesting, I would like to see it. Do you recall what content it was pertinent to?

Art by draken4o

A very interesting hypothesis if this was actually true, but I always thought that murial was actually meant to be Azshara, considering that Azshara was corrupted entirley except for her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Different void lords. Dimensius and the various other blueberries introduced in TBC were just variations of voidwalkers. The proper void lords behind the Old Gods were invented recently.
    Actually no, Dimensius was a real Void Lord, but he's almost nothing but a faint echo of true his power due to not having a vessel in this plane of existence. This is why the main Void Lords want to corrupt a Titan.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Dimensius_the_All-Devouring

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Actually no, Dimensius was a real Void Lord, but he's almost nothing but a faint echo of true his power due to not having a vessel in this plane of existence. This is why the main Void Lords want to corrupt a Titan.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Dimensius_the_All-Devouring
    That is something new. The current concept of void lord didn't exist until recently. They lumped Dimensius into that new concept after-the-fact. It wasn't something they came up with in TBC with Dimensius' introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    That is something new. The current concept of void lord didn't exist until recently. They lumped Dimensius into that new concept after-the-fact. It wasn't something they came up with in TBC with Dimensius' introduction.
    That's true, ye, but it's cool they still honor Dimensius as being a real Void Lord.
    And even as just a tiny echo of power, Dimensius still managed to devour entire worlds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    That's true, ye, but it's cool they still honor Dimensius as being a real Void Lord.
    And even as just a tiny echo of power, Dimensius still managed to devour entire worlds.
    Not entirely accurate, I mean you said it yourself that he is merely an echo of power. He is just a manifestation the way Medivh is a manifestation to Sargeras, one would say. Truly powerful, but far from being considered a "real" Void Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    Not entirely accurate, I mean you said it yourself that he is merely an echo of power. He is just a manifestation the way Medivh is a manifestation to Sargeras, one would say. Truly powerful, but far from being considered a "real" Void Lord.
    It is a real Void Lord though. Just not at full power. I suppose it can be considered an avatar or something.

Deleted
    That's not the Titan. When Blizzard made Ulduar they had no idea that Azeroth was going to be a titan. They made that up when they had to sell the chronicles with some revelations.

Ulduar was originally Yogg-Saron's birthblace. Yogg-Saron molded Ulduar and created the world around him. Then Blizzard came and said that "okay, the old gods are dead and Void Lords are controlling them." Yogg-saron is not dead. We hear him during Ill'gynoth encounter. Every old god is still alive. I think that the old gods try to trick people to think that void lords are their masters while the truth is that void lords are just weak pawns.

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    Ulduar was originally Yogg-Saron's birthblace. Yogg-Saron molded Ulduar and created the world around him. Then Blizzard came and said that "okay, the old gods are dead and Void Lords are controlling them." Yogg-saron is not dead. We hear him during Ill'gynoth encounter. Every old god is still alive. I think that the old gods try to trick people to think that void lords are their masters while the truth is that void lords are just weak pawns.
    Now that is an even wilder than usual random Old Gods' conspiracy theory (while still ignoring the lore of course)... :P
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Ulduar was originally Yogg-Saron's birthblace. Yogg-Saron molded Ulduar and created the world around him.
    I have no idea where you got that from. It's always been his prison, and the expansion immediately prior hinted that the Old Gods originated from beyond Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not the Titan. When Blizzard made Ulduar they had no idea that Azeroth was going to be a titan. They made that up when they had to sell the chronicles with some revelations.

Uhhmm... Where the hell did you get that from? Ulduar is Yogg's prison... Also, when do we hear him in Il'gynoth's encounter?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!