Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    ...ok? Do you think she's a lizard person or something?
    Ok theres a few too many points going at once,

But lol no I don't think shes a lizard person, I'm not that far gone yet. Lizard brain however...

For the record, I'm not pro GOP or pro Trump. I wouldn't cheer for killing anyone, except ISIS and other similar religious groups that don't operate on normal rules.

ISIS, by the way, something Hillary help create with her vote to get that precious new york money and keep her support base happy and fuck the country in the process.

And the money that is funding her campaign is from people like the Koch brothers not the speeches

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    ISIS, by the way, something Hillary help create with her vote to get that precious new york money and keep her support base happy and fuck the country in the process.
    What vote, the vote for the Iraq war? She's hardly alone on that. I still don't get why this is such a black mark on her career. Yeah, the war was a terrible idea but it absolutely had popular support behind it. If she hadn't voted for it she'd have been voted out by her constituents for not representing them the way they wanted (she was re-elected after the vote).

And the money that is funding her campaign is from people like the Koch brothers not the speeches
    Yeah, it's from a lot of big money donors. But candidates regularly get money from big money donors on both sides. The GOP had it during the primaries, but most of them backed out because they didn't want to support Trump. Trump brings the potential for major market instability, and there's nothing rich folks hate more than market instabilities putting their fortunes at risk.

What vote, the vote for the Iraq war? She's hardly alone on that. I still don't get why this is such a black mark on her career. Yeah, the war was a terrible idea but it absolutely had popular support behind it. If she hadn't voted for it she'd have been voted out by her constituents for not representing them the way they wanted (she was re-elected after the vote).

Yeah, it's from a lot of big money donors. But candidates regularly get money from big money donors on both sides. The GOP had it during the primaries, but most of them backed out because they didn't want to support Trump. Trump brings the potential for major market instability, and there's nothing rich folks hate more than market instabilities putting their fortunes at risk.
    Because I want more from the president than just going with the popular vote and the crowd. Fuck the crowd half the time they are idiots. You need a special person for the job with insight and that is going to make reasoned logical decisions. Going to war alone(lol britian) with a country half a world away was not logical.

She also loves arming local militant which has always worked out great
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2016-10-24 at 06:39 AM.

What vote, the vote for the Iraq war? She's hardly alone on that. I still don't get why this is such a black mark on her career.
    I mean, if you won't vote for Hillary because she voted for the Iraq invasion you'd have to refrain from voting for virtually every Republican senator as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Going to war alone(lol britian)
    You forgot Poland.

/2004 memes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I don't believe I said any such thing.

Why are you so defensive about my question?
    That's not defensive - that's called responsive. You said "All of them". I'm just responding to your question. Why do all of them (Hillary's emails) require defending or response? Or were you mistaken?

- - - Updated - - -

People are just looking for reasons to hate on her at this point. The Iraq vote is just another thing people can point to in order to continue their narrative.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    That's not defensive - that's called responsive. You said "All of them". I'm just responding to your question. Why do all of them (Hillary's emails) require defending or response? Or were you mistaken?

- - - Updated - - -

People are just looking for reasons to hate on her at this point. The Iraq vote is just another thing people can point to in order to continue their narrative.
    Even though she apologized for it, and said knowing what we know now she wouldn't have voted for it.

Of course she could go the Trump route and deny that she voted for it despite all evidence to the contrary.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Even though she apologized for it, and said knowing what we know now she wouldn't have voted for it.

Of course she could go the Trump route and deny that she voted for it despite all evidence to the contrary.
    I think she did just the right thing (which I believe is what you're also saying) and going the "Trump route" would be horrible in a number of different ways. People are going to hate on Hillary no matter what - which is too bad, because despite her flaws and mistakes she is going to be a terrific president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because I want more from the president than just going with the popular vote and the crowd. Fuck the crowd half the time they are idiots. You need a special person for the job with insight and that is going to make reasoned logical decisions. Going to war alone(lol britian) with a country half a world away was not logical.

She also loves arming local militant which has always worked out great
    Uhm...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_...sun_never_sets

She did what her constituents of NY demanded. Her vote didn't even represent 1% of the total vote for it. If she voted against it, it wouldn't have stopped congress from authorizing it, but would also not represent the people in her constituency. On top of that, Trump supported the war, even though he had 0 obligation to anyone, but him self. The party he represents, had well over 75% voting for the war. The problem at the time was that we had a president who used fear mongering to rile up the nation to go to war... Hillary isn't the one currently running on the same exact rhetoric that lead to the war...

Yet, your issue is with her and not the rhetoric Trump uses? Do you think disbanding the UN of Trump is at all similar to ignoring and claiming conspiracy by UN and Iraq to ignore the UN commission? If your issue with Iraq war is genuine, you'd be pointing at Trump's rhetoric leading us to war, over a congressman from NY voting on a referendum on giving authority to go to war, after several thousand of her constituents were murdered.

Hillary wasn't the one that called Sheehan unAmerican for protesting the White House after her son's death. Hillary wasn't the one who issued a block to not release footage of coffins draped in American flags flying from Middle East. But, Trump has gone on record pretty much saying the same thing...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I think you need to go back and read whatever I posted carefully. I never once, nor did I expect, someone to account for all her emails. My question was not even remotely close to that.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think she did just the right thing (which I believe is what you're also saying) and going the "Trump route" would be horrible in a number of different ways. People are going to hate on Hillary no matter what - which is too bad, because despite her flaws and mistakes she is going to be a terrific president.
    Yeah, sorry, yes you read that right :-) She did the right thing by apologizing.

As I've stated before, the fault in the Iraq war belongs to the bad intelligence: whoever manipulated it and whoever it came from. I still believe that most people who are not anti-war 100% would have voted for the war with the intelligence provided. Now we know it was wrong, and that's where the fault lies.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I think you need to go back and read whatever I posted carefully. I never once, nor did I expect, someone to account for all her emails. My question was not even remotely close to that.
    That's what you do on these forums, spend half your time responding to shit you never said.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I can't stop laughing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton

Raised in a politically conservative household,[9] Rodham helped canvass Chicago's South Side at age thirteen following the very close 1960 U.S. presidential election, where she saw evidence of electoral fraud (such as voting list entries showing addresses that were empty lots) against Republican candidate Richard Nixon.[20] She then volunteered to campaign for Republican candidate Barry Goldwater in the U.S. presidential election of 1964.[21] Rodham's early political development was shaped most by her high school history teacher (like her father, a fervent anti-communist), who introduced her to Goldwater's The Conscience of a Conservative, and by her Methodist youth minister (like her mother, concerned with issues of social justice), with whom she saw, and afterwards briefly met, civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. at a 1962 speech in Chicago's Orchestra Hall.[22]

7+ Year Old Account
    This election being a choice between:

a person with 30-ish years of experience, who is moderate to liberal on social issues, centrist on the economy, and hawkish on defense

OR

a person who is a blatant racist, mysogynist, xenophobe with no political experience

There is no choice. Clinton/Kaine 2016

#NeverTrump
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post

a person with 30-ish years of experience, who is moderate to liberal on social issues, centrist on the economy, and hawkish on defense

OR

a person who is a blatant racist, mysogynist, xenophobe with no political experience

#NeverTrump
    Spoken like a true believer. God bless you!

OR

#NeverTrump
    You mean a compulsive lying hypocrite, a career criminal, and incompetent with national security or:

a person who is a mysogynist, xenophobe with no political experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You mean a compulsive lying hypocrite, a career criminal, and incompetent with national security or:

That's unfair... Trump is also a compulsive lying hypocrite, a career criminal, and incompetent with national security.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Thirty years of putting friends in high places despite them having no experience to justify being there, of padding her own pocketbook, of lies, corruption, criminal acts, blaming a terrorist attack on a YT vid then saying she didn't even though she was on multiple records saying otherwise, of changing her story/lie 9 different times to reflect each bit of evidence that came out on her email scandal, of pay-to-play, of trading on American interests to solicit millions from foreign governments, of taking a nap when soldiers called for help, of conspiring with media and the DNC to drive out a guy who should have been the candidate.

Moderate to liberal on social issues > superpredator > spent entire life opposing gay marriage > says God directs her decision making > preteen slut shame war on women > wheres that occupy class warfare.

Centrist on economy > trade deal bye bye US jobs.

Hawkish in defense > let a guy who was rejected by the White House secretly help shape the SD operational plans for the ME because said guy stood to make money on his dealings in the region > no fly fuck you to Russia hello WW3 > was part of the top brass that produced ISIS > proven incompetence in military matters > wobbling national security threat.

OR
    Ya ya ya blah blah blah racist misogynist xenophobe whatever.

Saying those things is easy, proving them is hard.

Racist? For owning a building where a 3rd party management company tried to keep out Blacks and having no actual input on tenancy? Pfff ok.

Misogynist? For calling Rosie O’Donnell a fat slob? She is a fat slob, and shes lobbed more than her of insults at people.

Xenophobe? For wanting to keep out dangerous undesirable people? If that makes one a xenophobe then what does wanting to accept terrorists and leeches simply because their skin color isn't White make one?

An no political experience ...hell ...that worked out ok for Obama.

What else you got?

Lot of good reasons not to vote Trump but Lefties just go for the low hanging fruit because they really don't know any better.

I'll take one tweet sized mcnugget huffpo article meal and a button that says "I'm informed", to go.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    What crime was she convicted of?
    Something something Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch met on a plane....Something something corrupt FBI agent....something....something......Benghazee-mail.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    That's unfair... Trump is also a compulsive lying hypocrite, a career criminal, and incompetent with national security.
    True on the first 2, he hasn't had a chance to show how incompetent he is with security yet.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post

Trump is also a compulsive lying hypocrite and incompetent with national security.

So...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Trump is also a compulsive lying hypocrite and incompetent with national security.

So...
    Given her track record, I'm much more frightened with Hillary at the helm in regard to national security. Wanting to establish a no-fly zone over Syria is pure insanity.