Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

How young orcs look like?

I know that in Durotan short hes been shown, but it is the only case of Blizzard presenting them. Are there any pictures of teenage orcs? Preferably males, because I can imagine females. Considering their sex differences, male orcs are more fascinating. And I don't mean kid-kid young, but like 14-16-18 even 18

10+ Year Old Account
    Orcs mature by age 12.

Deleted
    How old was AU Gul'dan in his Harbinger video? He looked fairly young, but could be because of being born broken and with a disease.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-10-24 at 06:57 AM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Well, take this picture of Thrall, when he became Warchief, as an example. http://wow.gamepedia.com/File:Thrall2004.jpg
    He's not that old in this picture, early twenties max.
    Or this picture of Kilrogg Deadeye, before he was chieftain; http://wow.gamepedia.com/File:Kilrogg_in_the_jungle.jpg.
    Again, has to be pretty young, since he's father is still alive and he hasn't undertaken the chieftain rite yet either.
    Oh and Durotan, in general, throughout WoD is a young orc, he's the youngest of his brothers and Drek'thar refers to him as young in game, so again, mid, to late, 20's.
    Alternate Gul'dan has to be pretty young too, can't imagine that his clan would want to have him around for that many years, probably kicked him out as soon as he was mature, so again, probably in his 20's too. http://wow.gamepedia.com/File:Harbin...ul%27dan_2.jpg

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

How you all have forgotten that annoying derpy creature called the Argent Gruntling...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Well, take this picture of Thrall, when he became Warchief, as an example. http://wow.gamepedia.com/File:Thrall2004.jpg
    Thrall was 18 when he freed the orcs and formed the New Horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    How you all have forgotten that annoying derpy creature called the Argent Gruntling...?
    He is not annoying! I still use him constantly out in the world for deposits/mail!

Not all of us are engineers, y'know.

Deleted
    they probably look like peons in their puberty. bit smaller, less well defined muscle, etc.

the real question is when do they develop the hunchback, cause child orcs dont have it.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2016-10-24 at 07:10 AM.

Deleted
    hmm ok, let me rephrase, are there more pictues of orcs at the same age as Durotan during his cinematic for WoD? I thought he was at last 16, but somebody here said that orcs mature by 12, so I guess he was 11? or something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    hmm ok, let me rephrase, are there more pictues of orcs at the same age as Durotan during his cinematic for WoD? I thought he was at last 16, but somebody here said that orcs mature by 12, so I guess he was 11? or something?
    He wasn't that young, was he?

Sure, he is the youngest sibling, but I don't buy him being that young back then. I don't recall us having any references to cross with the MU Durotan, like how old was he and Draka when they conceived Thrall.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Thrall was 18 when he freed the orcs and formed the New Horde.
    Pretty sure his actual age is never stated, but he's around 16-22 no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Pretty sure his actual age is never stated, but he's around 16-22 no doubt.
    Wasn't Thrall born the same year of the first orc invasion? Year 0? If that's the case, whatever the year was when he freed the orcs would also tell you his age, right?
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayb View Post
    Wasn't Thrall born the same year of the first orc invasion? Year 0? If that's the case, whatever the year was when he freed the orcs would also tell you his age, right?
    Possibly. In that case, then yes, he was around 18 at that point. Which makes him 18'ish in the drawing.

Green Pigs.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    Green Pigs.
    Goddamn Racist !!

7+ Year Old Account
    orcs reach adulthood with 12.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    orcs reach adulthood with 12.
    The alliance got owned in warcraft by a bunch of 12yr olds xD

Wait... some were even younger @_@

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I would imagine as products of a volatile and dangerous world such as Draenor that Orcs would reach physical maturity more swiftly than their human counterparts. As is typical, they would probably also have a lower overall lifespan compared to other races - not factoring in death by violence or accident, which is the obvious norm for the Warcraft universe.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Orcs mature by age 12.
    that's not genetic is it? Wasn't that a thing only for Warcraft 2? Didn't that change?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I would imagine as products of a volatile and dangerous world such as Draenor that Orcs would reach physical maturity more swiftly than their human counterparts. As is typical, they would probably also have a lower overall lifespan compared to other races - not factoring in death by violence or accident, which is the obvious norm for the Warcraft universe.
    An orc is very old by 80, unless they drank demon blood, which greatly increases lifespan. Unless they changed something
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol