Thanks a lot guys.

Just to make sure I'm clear normal rotation would be something like this

Opener: Charge, FR, CDs, FR, CS, FR, MS, weave FR and Slam unless a priority proc occurs.
    Following opener: FR, CS, FR, MS, FR, Slam spam until priority proc, or when using BC essentially use opener.

To be clear: Slam spam is the new rotation without game changing legendaries and I should not be FRx3 to MS

During Execute Phase: FR, CS, FR, Execute, FR(?) MS, FR(Execute?)

Does anyone know how the new potions will compare to old war?

Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    Following opener: FR, CS, FR, MS, FR, Slam spam until priority proc, or when using BC essentially use opener.

During Execute Phase: FR, CS, FR, Execute, FR(?) MS, FR(Execute?)
    More like FR, CS, FR, MS, Slam until priority. During Execute, it's CS, MS, Execute. Don't FR except during Battle Cry, Execute is a better way to spend your rage. You're weaving in too many FRs and you'll get rage starved doing that. It's not the focus of the build anymore, it's a supplement. The nerfs changed the information you are looking at that tells you otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeley View Post
    I mean, DPS wise Void Cleave is obviously best. But I'd pick Touch of Zakajz over it anyway, unless we're talking M+.
    went with execute 15% crit, that's going to matter more on bosses, if you want adds to die a tiny bit faster, go with void cleave

How does the rotation change with the legendary gloves?

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    went with execute 15% crit, that's going to matter more on bosses, if you want adds to die a tiny bit faster, go with void cleave
    Except he was responding to
    Quote Originally Posted by gordonwu87 View Post
    question for what next trait to take in arms either:

1) void cleave
    2) Touch of zakajz
    3) defensive measures
    Of which Deathblow isn't an option.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mateng View Post
    How does the rotation change with the legendary gloves?
    You macro FR to everything.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quick question:
    My mainspec is Fury, my offspec Prot. With the upcoming buffs to fury, both dps specs seem to get a bit closer and fury not at the absolute bottom. (Currently the 3 golden traits in fury with the best way to get there, Prot 2 golden).

I'm thinking now, if it would be "good" to put some points in Arms, only for ST bosses (and WQs as Fury has less heal and Prot is a bit slow) or if this makes no sense.
    I already have "Shattered Defenses", would then go to "Corrupt Blood of Zakajz" and then get "Deathblow". (~87k ap which is not to much).
    All the other talents seem to me more MT than ST.
    Only "Focus in Battle" but this would be a lot more AP which i don't want to spend (or would it be necessary to get a real benefit for ST?).
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Quote Originally Posted by gordonwu87 View Post
    question for what next trait to take in arms either:

1) void cleave
    2) Touch of zakajz
    3) defensive measures
    They are all pathetic. But personally i'd take def measures, because it's a 1/1 talent, then start working on touch of zakaj. Void cleave seems like an absolutely useless piece of shit to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    Does anyone know how the new potions will compare to old war?
    Bump, i'm interested in finding the answer too

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Except he was responding to

Of which Deathblow isn't an option.

- - - Updated - - -
    Hey, I was stuck on that part too until I decided that Deathblow is an option and I went that way.

Obviously if you do have the legendary ring, you want Deathblow right away.

Deathblow is not an option because he already got that.

Deleted
    yeh i have deathblow already maxed out, went with touch of zakajz but doesn't heal much, guess should of went void cleave for that extra aoe dmg even tho it was shit

Deleted
    Why is Cleave looked down upon so much?
    In terms of DPR it's as good as WW with 2 targets already, plus it buffs next ww by 40 or 52%. Then against 3 targets with voidcleave it just goes crazy in terms of DPR (voidcleave also being shadow dmg so no armor reduction, right?) and buffs ww even more.
    Last edited by mmoc566a9abf7a; 2016-10-24 at 07:15 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebbl89 View Post
    Why is Cleave looked down upon so much?
    In terms of DPR it's as good as WW with 2 targets already, plus it buffs next ww by 40 or 52%. Then against 3 targets with voidcleave it just goes crazy in terms of DPR (voidcleave also being shadow dmg so no armor reduction, right?) and buffs ww even more.
    Because compared to most other classes' AoE abilities, it's awful.

This hamstring change legitimately has me depressed; how the fuck am I supposed to play 2's arena now? Such a dumbass change.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    This hamstring change legitimately has me depressed; how the fuck am I supposed to play 2's arena now? Such a dumbass change.
    A slap in the face basically. "Youre still having fun? Well too bad."

so after the buff will a 865 nature's call be better than a 845 angerboda? Im glad i saved that poop trinket

Interesting. I have still been using an FR macro. Big fail. Where do people get all their info on rotations from? It's not that I don't believe/trust people opinions and Information I just like to read source information for myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    so after the buff will a 865 nature's call be better than a 845 angerboda? Im glad i saved that poop trinket
    Wait, what? Where did it say that trinket adjustments are already on the way?
    That'd be great, since I got an 880 Nature's Call rotting in my bank.
    Last edited by Drianaa; 2016-10-25 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drianaa View Post
    Wait, what? Where did it say that trinket adjustments are already on the way?
    That'd be great, since I got an 880 Nature's Call rotting in my bank.
    Cone damage from the dragon breath proc increased by 40%. not sure if worth.