Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Legendaries are the problem? I think before that would be a problem of Warriors beating you that have lots of Mythic raiding gear including Xavius etc before legendaries are even a concern, Fury legendaries suck anyways.

Deleted
    I'm fine with having random drop legendaries but I feel like the biggest mistake was allowing us to equip 2 this early into the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post
    If people are outperforming you because they have one piece of gear that is better than what you're wearing, you're just a bad player.
    No for certain legendaries, you suck if you aren't beating everyone when you have them, and that is the problem they are either too rare or too significant they either need to be toned down in power or made far more common.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion has Legendaries?

I have yet to get my first and unlocked the Perk to equip 2...

(290 Hours Lvl 110)

Deleted
    If people are outperforming you because they have one piece of gear that is better than what you're wearing, you're just a bad player.
    A mage in my guild has its 2 bis legendaries(300% pyro dmg, no lust debuff), which means that at a boss pull he sits in lust for 1 minute, shooting 2.6 mil pyroblasts, and i should be able to compete with him? You are out of your mind.

Deleted
    You are trying to substitute your lack of personal success in your real life, to the "success" you can achieve in a game.

The logic of quitting because some other player has X item, can easily be applied to some class being tuned better than yours. Meaning if you are quitting cause Johnny The Fury Warrior has a legendary and you dont, then you are just as likely to quit cause Steve the Mage is outdpsing you cause "Op as fook!".

Your argument boils down to: "I dont have thing, me mad >:|"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Into View Post
    You are trying to substitute your lack of personal success in your real life, to the "success" you can achieve in a game.

The logic of quitting because some other player has X item, can easily be applied to some class being tuned better than yours. Meaning if you are quitting cause Johnny The Fury Warrior has a legendary and you dont, then you are just as likely to quit cause Steve the Mage is outdpsing you cause "Op as fook!".

Your argument boils down to: "I dont have thing, me mad >:|"
    Or i like to compete in this game, but to compete against a player with 2 bis legendaries when you have 0, is like competing against a Ferrari in a Ford Fiesta, worthless.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Legendaries should never have been added to the game tbh, the ones in Legion that is.

Quote Originally Posted by odamienski View Post
    i like to compete with rankings, i dont think im great, dont get that great rankings currently, i just like to compete its what i enjoy

as a fury warrior how am i meant to compete in rankings against fury warriors that have been lucky enough to drop the helm? (+10 rage on enrage)

as a fury warrior how am i meant to compete in rankings against fury warriors that have x2 legendaries equipped?

The part of the game i enjoy the most, the competing for ranks has been unbalanced by rng.

i have unsubbed, i have wasted 13 days of my life at level 110 only to look like a bad player compared to the guy that had a bit of luck, and the fact that soon ppl will be running round with 2 equipped, well. the game is just pointless for me now as the part of it i enjoy is gone.

Anyone else feeling the same?
    You have a weird idea of "the game", but whatever you think it is, you lost it.

Then you must not have planned on playing very long!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Just give us the possibility to trade a legendary (+gold/order resources) to a different one. You create a big sinkhole for resources and keep everyone happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I have 7 110s. I put a lot of time into this game, I have a high skill level, and I'm a fantastic fury warrior. I'd like that to be reflected outside of bad RNG matched with even worse RNG where only 2-3 legendaries are meaningful out of 8.

Legendaries are a shit system that only help casuals like you.
    So i'm not sure if you're saying you have a Legendary or not.

If you do, you are raging so hard that you must suck
    If you don't, you're qq'ing that you suck because you don't have one.

Either way, end result is the same mate.

Quote Originally Posted by odamienski View Post
    i like to compete with rankings, i dont think im great, dont get that great rankings currently, i just like to compete its what i enjoy

as a fury warrior how am i meant to compete in rankings against fury warriors that have been lucky enough to drop the helm? (+10 rage on enrage)

as a fury warrior how am i meant to compete in rankings against fury warriors that have x2 legendaries equipped?

The part of the game i enjoy the most, the competing for ranks has been unbalanced by rng.

i have unsubbed, i have wasted 13 days of my life at level 110 only to look like a bad player compared to the guy that had a bit of luck, and the fact that soon ppl will be running round with 2 equipped, well. the game is just pointless for me now as the part of it i enjoy is gone.

Anyone else feeling the same?
    There's your problem. Fury sucks. So does arms. If you want good numbers without 0.00001% luck rng or bis legendaries Id recommend going hunter or mage

Suddenly everyone wants to compete

So i'm not sure if you're saying you have a Legendary or not.

If you do, you are raging so hard that you must suck
    If you don't, you're qq'ing that you suck because you don't have one.

Either way, end result is the same mate.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...3733956/latest

Yeah, I suck.
    Last edited by DesMephisto; 2016-10-27 at 08:36 AM.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Legendaries should never have been added to the game tbh, the ones in Legion that is.
    This is correct and on top of it the only way to obtain such items is pure luck what were they thinking?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    This is correct and on top of it the only way to obtain such items is pure luck what were they thinking?
    This was the thing that people worried about too, that everyone would get their legendaries and you'd stay left behind without one.

10+ Year Old Account