Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    I like those. They're probably not going to go that route as they seem hung up on the chance of a six buff, but I wish they would. I'd rather have 2-3 meaningful buffs that change the gameplay rather than just rerolling 1's (five in a row on Angry Eye last night, joy).
    The rotation would be quite smooth and fun to play if you got BT/Jolly as a combo I reckon. Broadsides/Grand Melee would be an overload of combo points. SiW/Broadsides would be a strong bleed over the duration of the buffs etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue View Post
    I 100% dont know what quality flakka they were on when they came up with Blurred Time.. it is hilariously useless, unless we have all missed something itd would almost be better never to take it until we have 53 points in a weapon.
    They nerfed Blurred Time to the ground because of True Bearing fishing...which is still happening to an extent so they accomplished turning the only good golden trait into the worst one easily among a group of mediocre golden traits for Outlaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    Yeah, that does point out the other issue with Outlaw. Our traits are, in general, quite lame. Maybe Outlaw just has strong defensive nature in general, but Sin/Sub seem to get more defensive traits built in that, while not game-changing for raiding, are pretty awesome for 5-mans and world questing.

Swapping over to Assassination I look and I'm just like; "Oooooh, shiny..."
    Outlaw was supposed to be the toe to toe spec but it seems to me the other two specs have that covered. As Outlaw you need to land some Greed procs or utilize CloS heal from clearing dots for that to be true. Riposte doesn't seem better than Evasion honestly but yeah there are a lot of problems with Outlaw design as it is scattershot and lacking focus.