Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Not as much as I used to because people have learned to google stuff...
    Too me many years, but it's finally starting to sink in with most people now. I still use it every day or two though. Or I google it for them.

Not very often since I enjoy explaining things. Hell, I might even google it up for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I'm guilty of using this phrase a lot. I don't know if i'm just a lazy fuck who can't be bothered answering someone...I guess it depends on the mood i'm in..or i'm playing a certain online game.

If you don't believe me...just google it.
    0, I say bing it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I generally just shout, "TO THE GOOGLE MACHINE!"

And I do that approximately 3-5 times a day.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do I need some fancy new toy like Google? AOL has me covered.
    Last edited by shadowmouse; 2016-10-24 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Typo. Insufficient coffee.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Google it /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if I don't know the answer. I'll never tell someone to google something out of laziness to take a few seconds out of my day to explain something.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    never because i'm not some inconsiderate asshole who can't be bothered to answer to someone's question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Only if I don't know the answer. I'll never tell someone to google something out of laziness to take a few seconds out of my day to explain something.

What's inconsiderate is constantly burdening others with one's ignorance and demanding we crowd-source an answer for them. I find it odd how many people have now had the internet beside them for most, if not their entire lives and still struggle to find basic information upon it by themselves.

Yeah it can be easy to just give them an answer but hey it's even easier for them to type the exact same question into a search box and get an instant, troll-free answer, no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by medvedev View Post
    What's inconsiderate is constantly burdening others with one's ignorance and demanding we crowd-source an answer for them. I find it odd how many people have now had the internet beside them for most, if not their entire lives and still struggle to find basic information upon it by themselves.

Yeah it can be easy to just give them an answer but hey it's even easier for them to type the exact same question into a search box and get an instant, troll-free answer, no?
    I mean generally people like to socialize and asking questions and receiving answers is one form of that. The problem is you're approaching the situation all wrong and getting annoyed at "ignorance" when it's a teaching opportunity and that's an amazing thing to have for the person inquiring and the teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerkx View Post
    Never said it
    Never said what?
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

I'm not one of the asshole IT people that says to google it.

This is also probably why all the jabroni mother fuckers love me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Why do I need some fancy new toy like Google? AOL has me covered.
    To be quite honest, I was a yahoo search person up until earlier this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I say it every time I talk to our IT manager. I know it's a lot more but I harass him by saying his job only has 2 functions. Turning things off and back on and googling it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    0, I say bing it!
    I say Ask Jeeves!

I say it all the time. Like anytime someone asks a question I will say some variation like "Lets google it" or "I'll google it" or "You should google it"