Thread: whining thread.

whining thread.

I really feel as a tank DH, we got screwed on both how our artifact weapon looks, regardless of the "appearances" and our metamorphosis, look like really badly over roided hulks.. like. why did blizzard even bother giving us a tank spec. when they obviously just through it together and was like, ok, everything looks like ass.. no one will care.. cause DPS is main focus.

thats my rant.

Deleted
    "And when everyone plays Havoc, let's nerf single target, because multi target is too strong and now they have to roll a new char when they want to top the meters in single target raid encounters" -Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Incrue View Post
    I really feel as a tank DH, we got screwed on both how our artifact weapon looks, regardless of the "appearances" and our metamorphosis, look like really badly over roided hulks.. like. why did blizzard even bother giving us a tank spec. when they obviously just through it together and was like, ok, everything looks like ass.. no one will care.. cause DPS is main focus.

thats my rant.
    Say whaaat vengeance looks awesome. You crazy.

Deleted
    I'd kill for the possibility to mog the Aldrachi Warblades on Havoc. The attack animations are amazing, to me.
    Demonform is whatever, gives the right vibe, makes me feel like a huge tanking demon, which I guess is the point.

Today having to Fel Rush all the time almost landing in crap during the raid really made me look at everyone else and realize I should have just rolled another class. I love the class fantasy, and double jumping and gliding is amazing but ever other class has it so much easier than us and do more damage as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanos27 View Post
    Today having to Fel Rush all the time almost landing in crap during the raid really made me look at everyone else and realize I should have just rolled another class. I love the class fantasy, and double jumping and gliding is amazing but ever other class has it so much easier than us and do more damage as well.
    QFT.

Should've been a Rogue or WW Monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanos27 View Post
    You will learn more as you play the class the distance fel rush goes and wont go into shit.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    My only complain is that I'd love for a glyph to change the Vengeance Metamorphosis, I really don't like it and it procs for so long

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    My only complain is that I'd love for a glyph to change the Vengeance Metamorphosis, I really don't like it and it procs for so long
    I think the vengance meta is way cooler than havoc.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzah View Post
    I think the vengance meta is way cooler than havoc.
    It's very subjective really, I just really dislike how we lose access to our weapons (since the attack animations look awesome) and at the lack of wing both when gliding and not.

A glyph to swap appearances for both would be cool that's all.

all i'm saying. is the way our weapons look, i dont feel like a demon hunter with glaives.. it's like we had glaives illidan stepped on then them gave us each half of a glaive

Quote Originally Posted by Incrue View Post
    all i'm saying. is the way our weapons look, i dont feel like a demon hunter with glaives.. it's like we had glaives illidan stepped on then them gave us each half of a glaive
    Mog them to another in game glaive appearance then. Our bladed Tonfa look amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    You will learn more as you play the class the distance fel rush goes and wont go into shit.

And then FR will bug out and move you more far away than usual and you still will land in shiit. Or there will be so many things on the ground that you cant FR at all without touching something. Or there will be boss mechanic that force you to stand still.

I like my DH, but sometimes I feel Im putting so much more effort into boss encounter than other classes that is not rewarded at all by higher dps.

I kinda agree. But i like Vengeance Meta, my problem is that it looks Unfinished.
    VengeanceMeta Tattoes doesn't have this Dark glowing-stuff going throught the tattoo like Havoc.
    HavocMeta have MUCH more animations. Gliding, Hovering, and attacks.

Also Anything you click while on VengMeta will make you slash foward with your claws. Someone was very lazy while doing VengMeta. The model itself is cool, but the animations looks meh and The lack of Aldrachi Warblades when on Meta is really disturbing. I mean, wasn't Artifact supposed to our awesome weapons? I Bet my money that the team was just too lazy(they will call that Busy, but i will cal it laziness nevertheless) to actually make some Weapon animations for VengTank.

Also, i'm very disappointed that from 5 Artifact Skins, not even a Single one is an actual Warglaive. Havoc should get a Warblade alike and Vengeance a Warglaive alike. Isn't that the way its working for Hunters and some other classes? Having an appearence that it's another weapon type to have more options? Why is it different for DHs? >
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

Quote Originally Posted by troqu View Post
    Mog them to another in game glaive appearance then. Our bladed Tonfa look amazing.
    i dont have the bladed ones. cause i didnt go for the portal in DH class hall. Also, the other glaives dont look nearly as good.

Am I the only one that finds it harder to time GCD's when in meta because the attack sound changes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MaliciousDH View Post
    "And when everyone plays Havoc, let's nerf single target, because multi target is too strong and now they have to roll a new char when they want to top the meters in single target raid encounters" -Blizzard
    Always have a Mage as Backup.

They never get nerfed to a point where they are bad

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    Always have a Mage as Backup.

They never get nerfed to a point where they are bad
    Yeah but mages can only dps right? its not like they have any other spec other than fire. Unlike us DH we have another dps spec

Quote Originally Posted by barrdo View Post
    Am I the only one that finds it harder to time GCD's when in meta because the attack sound changes?
    Havoc metamorphosis doesn't screw up my timing, but the Vengeance meta absolutely does, due to the changes in both sounds and animations. I hate it, and it's even worse when I randomly shift into it from Fueled by Pain.