Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    If you vote Democrat you aren't guaranteed to be voting pro-gay, you are only guaranteed not to be voting anti-gay, which is what a vote for the Republicans is.
    Seems like the point Milo makes is Republican = against gay marriage and Democrat = want to import millions of people who believe in murdering gay people. Isn't Multiculturalism a huge threat to gay rights when you include cultures with insanely barbaric beliefs like this? Isn't it insane that there are people who actually draw a moral equivalency between transgender bathroom issues and throwing people off buildings?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Seems like the point Milo makes is Republican = against gay marriage and Democrat = want to import millions of people who believe in murdering gay people. Isn't Multiculturalism a huge threat to gay rights when you include cultures with insanely barbaric beliefs like this? Isn't it insane that there are people who actually draw a moral equivalency between transgender bathroom issues and throwing people off buildings?
    Pretty much this. Homosexuality is still illegal in many Muslim countries and even punishable by death in some. The LGBTQ "Pro-Islam" rally, rainbow Burqas included, was the most hilariously insane thing I've seen in a long time. A right-wing cartoonist couldn't have come up with something as ridiculous.

On topic, Milo is smart and isn't scared to destroy the regressive-lefts nonsense rhetorics. Few people will do that for fear for being sexist/racist, so there need to be more people to call out the bullshit.

He's also clearly a bit of an asshole though, a little tact can go a long way some times.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Milo is the living embodiment of the Harambe meme, and it's beautiful.

- - - Updated - - -

The same way that white people can be on the same side that tells them they are inherently bad people for their skin color because racism is bad, or how the poor can be free market capitalists.

You can't have any opinions on politics without having a blind spot somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

While Democrats didn't care about gays until recently, the right wing is still actively fighting against them rofl.
    Dems are also the rigth wing though, just not the insane rigth-win(far rigth)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Pretty much this. Homosexuality is still illegal in many Muslim countries and even punishable by death in some. The LGBTQ "Pro-Islam" rally, rainbow Burqas included, was the most hilariously insane thing I've seen in a long time. A right-wing cartoonist couldn't have come up with something as ridiculous.
    Christian homosexuals also exist, why does it get weird at muslim ones?

I agree with him, I would take the gay hating KKK members over an "tolorant" who has proven to have the will and the means to throw me off a roof and shoot my boyfriend. Least with the Christians all they can do is shout slogans at me and deny me the "marrage" i so want.

I don't get why you are all such cowards about this issue what do you think is better? Gays or "radical" muslims? Are you all afraid of them bombing you for not caving to there demands? if they did demand the death of all gay people would you comply to sacrifice me and others like me at the altar of political corectness?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    He has the spotlight, because we spend 99% of our lives walking on egg shells, for fear of insulting or offending any of the thousands of groups that have convinced the rest of the flock that they are weak and defenseless.
    Yes, he IS an ostentatious asshole who says outlandish things for the sole purpose of drawing attention to the hypocrisy of the left-wing social engineering that has hammered lies and misinformation into the heads of our children for decades, for the purpose of making us docile and easy to be manipulated.
    He has every right to be whatever he wants, that's the thing you don't seem to grasp. I don't blame you though, you have been conditioned to be a tool for the left to use to stamp out free thought.

I disagree with him on just as many things as I agree with him on. My views aren't tied to the views of ANY other person, my eyes are open, what I see from "society" disgusts me.
    Now it's time to help sheeple to wake up, and make them realise they are being persecuted for not being allowed to actively discriminate against particular sectors of society.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    Now it's time to help sheeple to wake up, and make them realise they are being persecuted for not being allowed to actively discriminate against particular sectors of society.
    By being allowed to discriminate against them back. 2 wrongs do not make a right my friend. (let me guess your gonna try and get me fired for disagreeing with you)

10+ Year Old Account
    He is a simple troll who people claim has a true purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I thought gay guys had a sense of style or fashion. gold chain? really? also Trump is unpolitically correct... el oh fuckin el.
    His whole deal is to be as provocative as possible, this includes what he's wearing. Hence the top, I would imagine.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    His whole deal is to be as provocative as possible, this includes what he's wearing. Hence the top, I would imagine.
    No different than bright and glittery pride parades that people do not allow any negative opinion of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    No different than bright and glittery pride parades that people do not allow any negative opinion of.
    Has more to do with the dislike of the pride parades being true of parades in general, but there never seems to be the same levels of dislike for other parades.

Quote Originally Posted by garr21 View Post
    By being allowed to discriminate against them back. 2 wrongs do not make a right my friend. (let me guess your gonna try and get me fired for disagreeing with you)
    What? Of course no. I'm an advocate of free speech and rational thought, but not making people feel welcome by society by promoting aggression against them isn't what I'd call free speech, and it's deemed by rule of law in most countries as a crime of varying degree. But I don't see how or why one could get another person fired for a difference of opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Has more to do with the dislike of the pride parades being true of parades in general, but there never seems to be the same levels of dislike for other parades.
    Because other parades aren't provocative for the sake of it. Or does people disagreeing with politically motivated actions confuse you if it isn't disagreeing with Milo?

Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    What? Of course no. I'm an advocate of free speech and rational thought, but not making people feel welcome by society by promoting aggression against them isn't what I'd call free speech, and it's deemed by rule of law in most countries as a crime of varying degree. But I don't see how or why one could get another person fired for a difference of opinion.
    Those on the "left" love to try, its one of the weapons they use against opinions they don't like. Donglegate comes to mind, but that one backfired on them.

i like think milo as a comedian and nothing more. When you start to take him seriously you just look like a dumbass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Because other parades aren't provocative for the sake of it. Or does people disagreeing with politically motivated actions confuse you if it isn't disagreeing with Milo?
    Sounds like you never saw a parade in NY before.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I thought the left was against the elite, generally?
    Eh, there's always been a sort of anti-wealth, anti-corporation, anti-success mentality with the Left dating back to the late 50's when counter-culture was born and it became a trendy fad to be against ..basically ..being a functional person haha.

But perhaps you're referring to the most recent incarnation of that mentality which was the class warfare saga during the first 6 years of President Obama's reign?

Its true there was a heavy anti-elite agenda being pushed at that time ...by the elite themselves hilariously enough.

But they knew the class warfare strategy would have to come to an end after Obama was elected for term two because they were also aware at that time, and since 2008 really, that Hillary would be next Dem overlord.

Hillary is the very 1% elitist big bank Wall Street type that Democrats spent those entire 6 years being outraged about.

So the powers at be had to make sure the class warfare rhetoric died a swift death and was buried in an unmarked grave less Democrat voters question why they were being conditioned to support somebody was the embodiment of everything they had previously been programmed to oppose.

And it worked.

Few people even remember class warfare.

Even fewer make the connection between the hypocrisy of an anti-1%er agenda being the primary Leftist message of years 2008 through 2014 and the fact that its champion's (Obama) direct descendant is a 1%er of the worst corrupt greedy variety.

And none of either of those types of people are voting Democrat.

So much for that self-applied "informed and educated" badge.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

What's amusing is that Milo is actually quite intelligent, if you actually watch debates he has had he rarely loses. It's odd to see so many prominent leftists criticizing a man for being flamboyantly gay and proud just because he is part of the alt right. The guy is smart and generally the ad hominem being used against him and because liberals can't beat him in an argument

Milo represents what the left used to stand for (being open to different ideas) but now is starting to narrow itself into a rigid pattern with safe spaces, accepted speech, etc.

This is because, the left loses the focus on the progressive side of thngs (eg green energy) and starts to drift towards authoritarianism thinking that this is the way to achieve "peace" by surrendering more freedoms and shunning differences that disturb this utopia.

In other words the left is ironically becoming the very dystopian future that it fears through these actions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    What's amusing is that Milo is actually quite intelligent, if you actually watch debates he has had he rarely loses. It's odd to see so many prominent leftists criticizing a man for being flamboyantly gay and proud just because he is part of the alt right. The guy is smart and generally the ad hominem being used against him and because liberals can't beat him in an argument
    There is no such thing as the alt right. It is more persuasion brain washing technique coming from professional politicians.

Even the conservative newsweek takes shots at Milo (predictably) to call him the "leader" of the alt right.

Milo is no leader he is simply a messenger of the eroding free speech and freedoms the west enjoys. As a gay man Milo takes it personally because a lot of liberals are willing to throw that all away to embrace different cultures that see gay men and women as enemies and not as fellow citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Milo represents what the left used to stand for (being open to different ideas) but now is starting to narrow itself into a rigid pattern with safe spaces, accepted speech, etc.

This is because, the left loses the focus on the progressive side of thngs (eg green energy) and starts to drift towards authoritarianism thinking that this is the way to achieve "peace" by surrendering more freedoms and shunning differences that disturb this utopia.

In other words the left is ironically becoming the very dystopian future that it fears through these actions.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no such thing as the alt right. It is more persuasion brain washing technique coming from professional politicians.

Even the conservative newsweek takes shots at Milo (predictably) to call him the "leader" of the alt right.

Milo is no leader he is simply a messenger of the eroding free speech and freedoms the west enjoys. As a gay man Milo takes it personally because a lot of liberals are willing to throw that all away to embrace different cultures that see gay men and women as enemies and not as fellow citizens.
    I can't wait for me and my boyfriend to be rounded up and taken to the nearest roof because being gay is "intolerant" of muslim faiths.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Naw, he's just trolling for comments, per usual. He loves the attention and he's built a massive cult of personality around himself in the alt-right, and this kind of shit just keeps it going.
    You mean speaking against he hatred and LIES of the left? Shame on you, Edge. Then again..it is MMO-C and the extreme left hide in the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    All liberals have are insults- that's why they always lose to Milo and Dinesh.