Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Starlight roses price falling down

Hey everyone, didn't have the chance to take a look to the upcoming patch on the PTR.
    Anyone could explain me why the price of starlight roses went down to 100g instead of 130-140 of last week, please?
    Also, if anyone has a list of patch notes before they go live, that would be terrific

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be primarily tied to the new Blood of Sargeras vendor coming out in 7.1

You can trade bloods for different mats.

Really helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoto View Post
    Hey everyone, didn't have the chance to take a look to the upcoming patch on the PTR.
    Anyone could explain me why the price of starlight roses went down to 100g instead of 130-140 of last week, please?
    Also, if anyone has a list of patch notes before they go live, that would be terrific
    That SHOULD be common sense, the demand for it just isn't as high. Once everyone realized how much that stuff was going for everyone and their moms swapped to herbalism. The market is becoming more saturated of all herbs, not just that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I have this honorable buddy that keeps driving the prices down.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    That SHOULD be common sense, the demand for it just isn't as high. Once everyone realized how much that stuff was going for everyone and their moms swapped to herbalism. The market is becoming more saturated of all herbs, not just that one.
    Pretty sure this isn't the reason why starlight rose has dropped from 160g to 90g in like 5 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Spot the botter is as easy as spot the vegan, don't worry, that's the first thing they tell you. I like how every time I see you post you're bragging about actively ruining the game you like so much. You're so cool.

Funny thing is.

Farming Starlight isn't going to be worth it soon if prices keep dropping. Why? Because they only drop one herb per node versus the other herbs that drop anywhere from 3 to 7 herbs per node. lol

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    3000g per agility flask and 700g per Potion of Old War is why I'm not even mad about Starlight Rose bots and the upcoming BoS trader.

Shit is unreal.

Thank Christ I have a friend with a decent alchemist to funnel my herbs to or I'd be broke in no time.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Why are prices dropping so much on your server, but not so much on my server. Let me think on it and I'll get back to you.

Not to mention, this is how it has worked in every Xpac ever! With mostly the exception to WoD. Low herbs at the beginning, then everyone get leveled up, works on alts and focuses on herbing\mining to feed their mains. It's why I always spend the first 2-3 months herbing and mining all I can stand and then focus on professions latter. 1 million gold earn since Legion launched just picking flowers and herbs
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2016-10-24 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayForAReason View Post
    Funny thing is.

Farming Starlight isn't going to be worth it soon if prices keep dropping. Why? Because they only drop one herb per node versus the other herbs that drop anywhere from 3 to 7 herbs per node. lol
    Yeah... not. While it drops 1 rose/node, nodes are plenty and you sometimes gather like 25 nodes of starlight rose with the same amount of time you need to find and gather 1 node of foxflower.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Yeah... not. While it drops 1 rose/node, nodes are plenty and you sometimes gather like 25 nodes of starlight rose with the same amount of time you need to find and gather 1 node of foxflower.
    Learn to realm hop and you'll pick a shit ton of Foxflower or any other herb for that matter. Yesterday in a hour, I farmed 645 Foxflower just from realm hoping and running back and forth between the same two herb nodes.

7.1. Gonna get a few thousand tomorrow between my toons!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayForAReason View Post
    Learn to realm hop and you'll pick a shit ton of Foxflower or any other herb for that matter. Yesterday in a hour, I farmed 645 Foxflower just from realm hoping and running back and forth between the same two herb nodes.
    If you want my opinion, I think realm hopping must die in a fire, since I don't find it an okay game mechanics for a shenanigan to be able to steal other server's resources.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Demand is going down, not many that need to use pots anymore.
    Supply increasing by a lot now that the masses have figured out herbing is a thing.
    Also 7.1 vendor which will sell 3 starlight for one blood.

If you want my opinion, I think realm hopping must die in a fire, since I don't find it an okay game mechanics for a shenanigan to be able to steal other server's resources.
    From someone who likes to throw groups together for world bosses and such, I have to agree. The lag every time someone jumps in and out is very annoying. I thought most of this was supposed to be fixed when they said you wouldn't phase to the server unless the party leader was in that zone. But seeing the number of people that jump in and out all over the place I guess that's not 100% true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    From someone who likes to throw groups together for world bosses and such, I have to agree. The lag every time someone jumps in and out is very annoying. I thought most of this was supposed to be fixed when they said you wouldn't phase to the server unless the party leader was in that zone. But seeing the number of people that jump in and out all over the place I guess that's not 100% true.
    You get lag when people join/leave?

OT the prices are going down because people are unloading them now before the prices take a major drop come weds.

We can fix this by making sure resource nodes dont spawn in for the first 5 minutes after you entering a new realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    3000g per agility flask and 700g per Potion of Old War is why I'm not even mad about Starlight Rose bots and the upcoming BoS trader.

Shit is unreal.

Thank Christ I have a friend with a decent alchemist to funnel my herbs to or I'd be broke in no time.
    We have so many botters here, Flasks are 900g and old wars are around 300g

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    So we meet again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Crap content is so easy you barely need to pre pot or flask now