Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatahe View Post
    People (like me) will depleted CoS+10 on porpuse to spam the farm and get my BiS trinket. That's the reason
    obviously you have never done that, else you would know that a depleted key rewards no loot at the end, even if you +2/+3 it.

Quote Originally Posted by DagrDK View Post
    I think that's why he said he'll deplete the key on 10 and then run the dungeon over and over (while making sure they do not beat the timer).
    Depleted keys don't reward a chest at the end. there is no endless loot loophole with mythic + on just one key. if you fail the timer, key gets depleted you still get one chest.
    if you fail the depleted key, you just wasted however minutes of your life the instance took.
    if you succeed in a depleted key, you dont get loot just a new key which isnt depleted anymore.
    Last edited by mmoc1797279e3d; 2016-10-18 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xWolfx View Post
    obviously you have never done that, else you would know that a depleted key rewards no loot at the end, even if you +2/+3 it.

Depleted keys don't reward a chest at the end. there is no endless loot loophole with mythic + on just one key. if you fail the timer, key gets depleted you still get one chest.
    if you fail the depleted key, you just wasted however minutes of your life the instance took.
    if you succeed in a depleted key, you dont get loot just a new key which isnt depleted anymore.
    You missed what he was quoting. The person was saying they didn't understand why finishing a depleted key didn't give you a reward as it was the same effort as a clean key that depletes. That was his reasoning for why that wouldn't exist.
    Last edited by Marhault; 2016-10-18 at 02:48 PM.

You can run a depleted key over and over and still get the 880 chest in your order hall. I understand you get no loot at the end with a depleted key. That would be rather pointless to run over and over wouldn't it?

Deleted
    That sounds pointless, unless you want to carry a guild to depleted 10s for hall chest or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Curnivore View Post
    That sounds pointless, unless you want to carry a guild to depleted 10s for hall chest or something.
    That would be the idea I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatahe View Post
    People (like me) will depleted CoS+10 on porpuse to spam the farm and get my BiS trinket. That's the reason
    He was talking about the end of the week Chest in your Order Hall, not the chest at the end of the dungeon. Please try to follow along with what the OP is asking.

5-6=ilevel 865
    7-8=ilevel 870
    9-10= ilevel 875
    11-12= ilevel 880

Note, this ilevel is for weekly chest. The actual loot from run is almost 10 ilevel lower.

To op, you can join deplete key group and finish all boss without meet timer, then your weekly chest will upgrade to the level of this depleted run .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I read 2 pages and only this post actually replies.
    ? It's answered from the first post and then it's answered again multiple times.

10+ Year Old Account

You should read the post I was comenting on. The other guy was proposing than depleted keys should award loot and I was saying than IF THAT was possible then .... People will spam lvl 10 depleting it on porpuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Curnivore View Post
    ? It's answered from the first post and then it's answered again multiple times.
    Well to be fair that doesn't really answer his question. You can have a non depleted key and fail the timer but complete the dungeon and get the appropriate loot in your class hall.

His question however is if a depleted key will still award you a class hall chest of appropriate loot for that depleted keys dungeon.
    The answer is yes it will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huanak View Post
    5-6=ilevel 865
    7-8=ilevel 870
    9-10= ilevel 875
    11-12= ilevel 880

Note, this ilevel is for weekly chest. The actual loot from run is almost 10 ilevel lower.

To op, you can join deplete key group and finish all boss without meet timer, then your weekly chest will upgrade to the level of this depleted run .
    What? No.
    You get 880 from +10

Quote Originally Posted by flzk View Post
    so we know we dont have to make the run in time to get the chest but ->
    can i use a depleted key from a friend, lets say a maw of souls +8 and get the level8 chest in my class hall tomorrow or does it have to be a valid key?
    I don't even think the OP understands what he's asking. I believe the first 2 responses answered your question perfectly. The answer was yes (if that's the highest you complete for the week).

Quote Originally Posted by katerra View Post
    I don't even think the OP understands what he's asking. I believe the first 2 responses answered your question perfectly. The answer was yes (if that's the highest you complete for the week).
    i understood what i asked two weeks ago, thanks. it worked and yes it got the right answer in the first response, the second answer was bullshit