10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Plus the subject was Clinton's health which is a long complicated thing wrought with serious issues and -haha of course- lots of lies.
    Which lies are those? Is Trumps obesity not a serious issue? Is it not a lie that Trump's doctor claims he's the healthiest person to ever run for the position (just fucking l.o.l.)?

Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    We have PROOF that Bill Clinton is an adulterer - he got a blow job from Monica Lewinksy and was IMPEACHED for LYING ABOUT it!!
    We are talking specifically about the validity of the women accusing Trump. Bill Clinton's adultery is irrelevant to whether or not their accusations are valid.

All you have is some tape from 11 years ago - and then all of YOU just ASSUMED the accusers are telling the truth.
    I have done nothing of the sort. Please show me where I accepted the accusations as completely accurate and valid. At most, I believe I commented on how accusations surfacing should be expected given the audio tape.
    How about YOU stop it.
    Because you, again as yesterday, are deliberately misunderstanding me.
    There is no evidence that Trump groped these women, other than their word. There is no evidence that Trump did not grope these women, other than his word.
    You are screaming that people are accepting these accusations as truth without any concrete evidence when you are accepting these accusations as lies without any concrete evidence.

You are doing the exact same thing you are complaining about, just the opposing viewpoint. Why is this ok for you and not for them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    And don't get me started on why a dumbass like Sean Hannity is still on the air.
    Coming soon to Trump TV, for about 5 months before Trump sells off his stock and it goes bankrupt.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah but is it the same woman or another claiming he did X after hearing on tape that he said Y? Because if so there's nothing that could stop some random woman from claiming Bill fondled her. Without evidence all that we have are unsubstantiated claims which need to be checked out in a Court proceeding. If these women and Allred aren't seeking a Lawsuit however, it's a waste of time directed at venting a PSA. Barring proof of it, like Trump on Camera fondling, fucking, or kissing someone (as words are not sufficient to prove acts or intent) you have nothing.

Contrast that to the Emails which equally illegal under the same lense, are tangible proof of wrongdoing.

The problem really is that the Left is angry that the Right wants to play by the same skewed rules they've been for years now.

What was it Obama said? Put lipstick on a pig, and it's still a pig. Same applies here methinks.
    So Trump's accusers are wrong because there's so many of them so quickly? While Bill's are correct, because, you say so. Proof of both side are based on what the woman say, and what they told their friends and families at the time. You've got a huge gap in logic there as for any other proof to make one or the other more true.

Didn't Trump, also try and accuse Ted Cruz too? That too had no proof. That's the Trump way though.

So you have a specific gripe about the emails? Or is this one of those saying a word is the entire argument?

"Lipstick on a pig", you understand that is an actual expression, not created by Obama and has nothing to do with women. No surprise you think it does since Trump so closely relates woman and pigs though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say if we're going to accept both groups views we have to look at it honestly and say "both" are not fit really. I was originally for Carson and Cruz in the Primaries. You can search my posts. I knew Bernie didn't have a chance in hell, and Wasserman-Schultz just proved that right later. Glad that bitch is gone, but she should of resigned from the Legislature too.

I'd honestly settle for giving Obama 1 more year, a continued obstruction of the Supreme Court nominee, and a Government that disagreed on everything if it meant resetting the entire election and getting two or even 5 candidates on stage. The one thing, the only thing that makes me pause a moment and question Trump is the Putin tie, but I can't fully appreciate it because I know Hillary would say she could shit gold if it would get her the Presidency.

Irrespective of party, I imagine most people would agree.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post

"Lipstick on a pig", you understand that is an actual expression, not created by Obama and has nothing to do with women.
    He still called a woman a pig. Don't try and gloss over it. The Left does the same thing as the Right is accused of.

You just want to excuse what is deplorable behavior because it's politically inconvenient.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    You are leaving out the rest of the story. That prosecutor referred her to the Judge and then went to her to see if she would take it. There was no change of narrative. You just keep acting like the Judge wanting her to take it and the prosecutor asking her to take it are mutually exclusive, but they aren't.
    I'm not leaving out the rest of the story, I'm filling in the gaps. Hillary Clinton, in her book, left out the rest of the story. We know Hillary's story. There's no record of her formally asking to be relieved. I'm not criticizing Clinton for taking the case, only for trying to change the narrative after the fact. I'm pushing back against the idea that she had to do it, and that she tried to get out of it. There's no evidence of either of those things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Which lies are those? Is Trumps obesity not a serious issue? Is it not a lie that Trump's doctor claims he's the healthiest person to ever run for the position (just fucking l.o.l.)?
    He's only borderline obese because his doctor said he was 6'3" not the 6'2" he's been for the last 50 years.

I'd say if we're going to accept both groups views we have to look at it honestly and say "both" are not fit really. I was originally for Carson and Cruz in the Primaries. You can search my posts. I knew Bernie didn't have a chance in hell, and Wasserman-Schultz just proved that right later. Glad that bitch is gone, but she should of resigned from the Legislature too.

I'd honestly settle for giving Obama 1 more year, a continued obstruction of the Supreme Court nominee, and a Government that disagreed on everything if it meant resetting the entire election and getting two or even 5 candidates on stage. The one thing, the only thing that makes me pause a moment and question Trump is the Putin tie, but I can't fully appreciate it because I know Hillary would say she could shit gold if it would get her the Presidency.

Irrespective of party, I imagine most people would agree.
    If you supported Ben Carson, one of the five dumbest men in America, I now understand who you are.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    If you supported Ben Carson, one of the five dumbest men in America, I now understand who you are.
    Cool story bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Which lies are those? Is Trumps obesity not a serious issue?
    I have heard some reports that suggest having slightly higher BMI is beneficial for older people.

On another note, seems like more scandals related to Donna Brazile, who once said "I had to choose between being a bitch and a whore", and now it appears that she chose both options http://gotnews.com/busted-anti-white...-white-father/
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Orlong: Oh I could take a whole page putting down reasons why I hate her with every fiber of my being, but this case is probably the least of the reasons

Packers01: What percent of those would be based in reality? Zero?

DocSavageFan: If that's what you want to believe...go for it...but please don't preach to us about reality in the same breath.

Packer01: Perhaps he should stop making shit up then all the time?

DocSavageFan: The reality here is that Hillary does indeed have a lot of faults, failures and character issues...plenty of legitimate reasons for people to dislike her.

Packers01: What does that have to do with the poster I mentioned?
    Is my point really that hard to understand?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    He's only borderline obese because his doctor said he was 6'3" not the 6'2" he's been for the last 50 years.
    Wow Trump had another growth spurt at 70? The man is just flowing with testosterone, a true mans man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Forgot to switch back to your Trump account mate.

What are the other ones? Orlong, Hooked?
    Popular myth says I'm the Riddler.

Truth be told I'm none of those. You'll just have to accept there are more people with different views than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I'm not leaving out the rest of the story, I'm filling in the gaps. Hillary Clinton, in her book, left out the rest of the story. We know Hillary's story. There's no record of her formally asking to be relieved. I'm not criticizing Clinton for taking the case, only for trying to change the narrative after the fact. I'm pushing back against the idea that she had to do it, and that she tried to get out of it. There's no evidence of either of those things.
    Maybe she didn't formally ask to be relieved, just mentioned it to see what the possibilities were. Who knows? I don't know why you are trying to parse out the minutia of things that happened forty years ago and acting like every detail that isn't pristine and crystal clear is evidence of some reinterpretation of the fact.

From her book:

"[Prosecuting attorney Mahlon Gibson] called me to tell me an indigent prisoner accused of raping a twelve-year-old girl wanted a woman lawyer. [Prosecutor Mahlon] Gibson had recommended that the criminal court judge, Maupin Cummings, appoint me. I told Mahlon I really didn’t feel comfortable taking on such a client, but Mahlon gently reminded me that I couldn’t very well refuse the judge’s request."

From a 2008 article:

"“Hillary told me she didn’t want to take that case, she made that very clear,” recalls prosecutor Gibson, who phoned her with the judge’s order."
    -ynnady

Popular myth says I'm the Riddler.

Truth be told I'm none of those. You'll just have to accept there are more people with different views than you think.
    The perception of you as Riddler is motivated by similar naming scheme, similar politics, similar sentence structure. You might not be the same person, but you could basically be twins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Cool story bro.
    “I think most people when they finish that course, they’d be ready to go sign up for ISIS.”
    ~Ben Carson, claiming the AP History curriculum will cause students who learn about civil disobedience in this country to join a violent terrorist group, September 2014.

“Anyone caught involved in voter fraud should be immediately deported and have his citizenship revoked.”
    ~Ben Carson, advocating for stripping non-citizens of their no-existant American citizenship if they are caught voting, November 2014. NOTE: quote was later removed from Carson’s WND column.

“So if there were a container of contaminated urine, and somehow it managed to find its way to someplace a lot of damage could be done. Someone comes up to a lab worker. He knows he’s got the urine. ‘How would you like to have a million dollars?’ … Such things have been known to happen.”
    ~Ben Carson, fearmongering over Ebola by saying it could be used a biological weapon even though infectious disease experts disagree, August 2014.

Would you like me to also post the quote about how the pyramids are actually secret grain silos?
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Bill isn't running President and it has nothing to do with Hillary, regardless you're comparing a consensual affair with sexual assault claims. No one is assuming anything is true. We're concluding that it's likely given Trump's own words on video tape of him saying he did the things these women are claiming he did.

I don't even know why I torture myself with responding to you anymore. I think I'll just ignore you until Nov. 9th and see what you have to say after Trump loses by a landslide and hopefully continues to deny the result and hints at some kind of revolt, then we can just lock his ass up for treason.
    I want pictures of them getting all excited and cheering only to get the news that reality is real, then I want pictures of their crocodile tears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I have heard some reports that suggest having slightly higher BMI is beneficial for older people.
    I've never heard of such a thing and "slightly higher" is being pretty generous to ol' donny boy.

7+ Year Old Account
    .He still called a woman a pig. Don't try and gloss over it. The Left does the same thing as the Right is accused of.

You just want to excuse what is deplorable behavior because it's politically inconvenient.
    Nice peddling of lies.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...his-mccain-ad/

So, Obama is promising change and is saying Mcain/Palin are the same old, same old. Their platform is the pig being dressed up. He also used - Wrap a fish in paper and it still stinks. You're mock outrage is humorous.

In other news, Palin called women dogs almost at the same time, but you're okay with that.

So in summary Republican rhetoric and status quo is not a woman, not matter how you gloss it over.

Let's excuse those deplorable comments Trump makes though, because it's never his fault what he says or does.

“I think most people when they finish that course, they’d be ready to go sign up for ISIS.”
    ~Ben Carson, claiming the AP History curriculum will cause students who learn about civil disobedience in this country to join a violent terrorist group, September 2014.

“Anyone caught involved in voter fraud should be immediately deported and have his citizenship revoked.”
    ~Ben Carson, advocating for stripping non-citizens of their no-existant American citizenship if they are caught voting, November 2014. NOTE: quote was later removed from Carson’s WND column.

“So if there were a container of contaminated urine, and somehow it managed to find its way to someplace a lot of damage could be done. Someone comes up to a lab worker. He knows he’s got the urine. ‘How would you like to have a million dollars?’ … Such things have been known to happen.”
    ~Ben Carson, fearmongering over Ebola by saying it could be used a biological weapon even though infectious disease experts disagree, August 2014.

Would you like me to also post the quote about how the pyramids are actually secret grain silos?

Most idiotic thing said this campaign: "as my first act as president, I am going to start a war with Russia"
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn