Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post

Most idiotic thing said this campaign: "as my first act as president, I am going to start a war with Russia"
    Yeah, Hillary Clinton is a warmonger, but she isn't an idiot.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Ladies and gentlemen, the obituary of Kellyanne Conway's career hasn't been written yet, but when it is, this will be one of the causes of death.

Trump Campaign Manager: 'I Wish There Were More Debates'

Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway said Sunday that she wished her candidate had more opportunities to debate and would "be willing to do another one if somehow they can squeeze it in."

"We had some positive movements in some of the swing states and I think some of the polls will tighten ... because the debates are a very unique opportunity for all of America to see these candidates side by side, and I wish there were more debates frankly," Conway said on a New York City radio show.

Conway argued that debate forums were conducive to democracy.

"I think Donald Trump would challenge Hillary Clinton to another debate for a very simple reason," she said. "Unless you are a money donor, you are not going to have much access to Hillary Clinton out on the stump now. So, to give people a free opportunity to see them side by side and have them really mix it up on the issues to me is the purest form of democracy."

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, the obituary of Kellyanne Conway's career hasn't been written yet, but when it is, this will be one of the causes of death.

Trump Campaign Manager: 'I Wish There Were More Debates'

Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway said Sunday that she wished her candidate had more opportunities to debate and would "be willing to do another one if somehow they can squeeze it in."

"We had some positive movements in some of the swing states and I think some of the polls will tighten ... because the debates are a very unique opportunity for all of America to see these candidates side by side, and I wish there were more debates frankly," Conway said on a New York City radio show.

Conway argued that debate forums were conducive to democracy.

"I think Donald Trump would challenge Hillary Clinton to another debate for a very simple reason," she said. "Unless you are a money donor, you are not going to have much access to Hillary Clinton out on the stump now. So, to give people a free opportunity to see them side by side and have them really mix it up on the issues to me is the purest form of democracy."
    Well, according to The Donald he has won every single debate so far, so why not?! They always fire up his base, so there's that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Well, according to The Donald he has won every single debate so far, so why not?!
    Conway doesn't believe that. She's not dumb enough to believe that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about that -- Consider the horse she's backing despite the blazing inferno in the stable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, according to The Donald he has won every single debate so far, so why not?! They always fire up his base, so there's that.
    Just today he claimed that not only is the media, rigged, but the media is rigging the polls and he's actually winning.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...024-story.html

Fake it until you make it, or until you have your own news channel anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Breccia... the second she aligned herself with that clown she showed just how dumb she is.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Maybe she didn't formally ask to be relieved, just mentioned it to see what the possibilities were. Who knows? I don't know why you are trying to parse out the minutia of things that happened forty years ago and acting like every detail that isn't pristine and crystal clear is evidence of some reinterpretation of the fact.

From her book:

"[Prosecuting attorney Mahlon Gibson] called me to tell me an indigent prisoner accused of raping a twelve-year-old girl wanted a woman lawyer. [Prosecutor Mahlon] Gibson had recommended that the criminal court judge, Maupin Cummings, appoint me. I told Mahlon I really didn’t feel comfortable taking on such a client, but Mahlon gently reminded me that I couldn’t very well refuse the judge’s request."

From a 2008 article:

"“Hillary told me she didn’t want to take that case, she made that very clear,” recalls prosecutor Gibson, who phoned her with the judge’s order."
    I'm not parsing anything. I'm simply saying there's no evidence that Hillary Clinton had to take that case. If you're going to offer what she said in her book as evidence, then I'm going to offer what she's said on tape.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I'm not parsing anything. I'm simply saying there's no evidence that Hillary Clinton had to take that case. If you're going to offer what she said in her book as evidence, then I'm going to offer what she's said on tape.
    What she said in the book doesn't conflict with the tape.
    -ynnady

At this point, I think she is. That or she's resigned herself to completely live in Trump's fantasy land because she has to as his campaign manager.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Just today he claimed that not only is the media, rigged, but the media is rigging the polls and he's actually winning.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...024-story.html

Fake it until you make it, or until you have your own news channel anyways.
    Yeah, saw that earlier today and giggled heartily. Remember, unless Trump is winning whatever it is that says he's losing is clearly rigged. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Clinton's health, which is by even the most pessimistic reports better than the vast majority of people her age. Meanwhile, Trump has only produced a letter from his gastroenterologist, who he pretended is his GP.
    I don't give a shit what the doctors on her payroll have to say.

I can hire people to make shit up for me too.

So instead lets consider all the times when we've had visible evidence of her health.

All the times shes fallen down, fainted, wobbled over, been propped up, been dragged up stairs, been loaded into vehicles.

Plus the woman has a serious brain issue.

Do you know how many shes said "I cannot recall" over the past 2 years?

Over 100 on documented times lol.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post

Are you claiming Trump is completely transparent about any of his health issues? Do you really think a 70 year old obese man has 0 health issues?

7+ Year Old Account

So instead lets consider all the times when we've had visible evidence of her health.

All the times shes fallen down, fainted, wobbled over, been propped up, been dragged up stairs, been loaded into vehicles.

Funny, that would mean trump must have multiple personality disorder, and schizophrenia, seeing as how he used to call into places as his own publicist using a different name, and he makes up delusional stories on the spot as if they're facts and doubles down on them.

You mean the one time she feinted outside her van because she was actively campaigning with pneumonia rather than resting?

Or the fact that occasionally a 70 year old woman who is actively campaigning hard for president may need a hand up some stairs from time to time? Oh heavens no!

Citation needed. She had a concussion that she has recovered from, but there is no evidence of longterm brain issues that doesn't fall squarely under conspiracy theories.

Nope, do you have a count?

And is this different than when Trump couldn't recall that he said he has the best memory? Because that was a thing that happened, FYI.

Cool, what couldn't she recall? I'm assuming you have a link to these 100 documented times so that context can be provided?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Are you claiming Trump is completely transparent about any of his health issues? Do you really think a 70 year old obese man has 0 health issues?
    Forget his age, what about his drug habit? He has a cocaine addiction, Trump should drop out and seek treatment asap.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean if we want to talk about memory issues ol Donny boy can't seem to remember the shit he says whenever someone quotes the insane shit he says and he claims he never said it. Even when its word for word.

Inb4 "Okay but I'm not a Trump supporter" lol

She didn't have a serious brain issue. She has no documented issues that aren't absolutely normal for her age. But hey, if you want to make up conspiracy theories because reality is inconvenient, keep on trucking. Maybe we can have Donald Trumps' pretend doctor check her out.
    -ynnady

INCREDIBLY DAMNING HILLARY EMAIL COURTESY WIKILEAKS

"It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The healthers never acknowledge me when I call out Trump on his obesity so that leads me to believe A) They don't think obesity is an issue, B) They're obese themselves, there for A and B or C) They think it's totally fine for men to be obese but "no fat chicks"

You mean the one time she feinted outside her van because she was actively campaigning with pneumonia rather than resting? Or the fact that occasionally a 70 year old woman who is actively campaigning hard for president may need a hand up some stairs from time to time? Oh heavens no!
    Haha you mean POWERING THROUGH!

Citation needed. She had a concussion that she has recovered from, but there is no evidence of longterm brain issues that doesn't fall squarely under conspiracy theories. Cool, what couldn't she recall? I'm assuming you have a link to these 100 documented times so that context can be provided?
    When somebody working with national security stuff cant recall any of the most important parts? ....yeaaaa there's a problem there.

But ya I've got some examples:

“Clinton could not recall when she first received her security clearance and if she carried it with her to State via reciprocity from her time in the Senate.”

“Clinton could not recall any briefing or training by State related to the retention of federal records or handling of classified information.”

“Clinton was aware she was an Original Classification Authority (OCA) at State. Clinton could not recall how often she used this authority or any training or guidance provided by State.”

“Clinton recalled being briefed on special access program (SAP) information but could not recall any specific briefing on how to handle information associated with SAP’s.”

“Clinton was certain she signed an agreement memorializing her access to SAP material, but she could not recall specific detail.”

“Clinton could not recall a specific process for nominating a target for a drone strike and recalled much debate pertaining to the concurrence process.”

“When Clinton’s BlackBerry malfunctioned, her aides would assist in obtaining a new BlackBerry. After moving to the new device, her old SIM card was disposed of by her aides. Clinton did not recall how any data stored on the device was destroyed.”

“While on international travel, Clinton never suspected her BlackBerry was tampered with, nor did she ever lose a BlackBerry while traveling. There were a few occasions where Clinton staff was provided with the secure cell phone, the Clinton did not recall the circumstances or frequency with which this event occurred.”

“Clinton requested a secure BlackBerry while at State, but could not recall why they were unable to provide one.”

“Clinton did not recall receiving any emails she thought should not be on an unclassified system.”

“Clinton did not recall her specific conversations regarding the creation of the clintonemail.com domain, but around January 2009, directed aides to create the email account.”

“Clinton did not recall receiving guidance from State regarding email policies outlined in the Foreign Affairs Manual.”

“Some aides had access to Clinton’s BlackBerry and email accounts, but she could not recall specifically who had access.”

14, 15.

“Additionally Clinton did not recall any specific routine for deleting emails from her account while Secretary of State, nor did she recall ever receiving any messages indicating her account was reaching a storage limit.

“Huma Abedin also had an account on clintonemail.com because she frequently assisted client in with personal matters. Clinton did not recall any other individuals being offered an account on clintonemail.com.”

“After reviewing an email dated June 4, 2011 with the subject line ‘RE: Google email hacking and woeful state of civilian technology,’ Clinton stated she did not recall the compromise of State employees’ Gmail accounts.”

18, 19.

“After reviewing a State communication dated June 28, 2011 with the subject line ‘Securing Personal Email Accounts,’ Clinton stated all cables of a certain policy nature went out under her name and she did not recall the specific cable. Additionally, Clinton did not recall this cable correlating with Brian Pagliano upgrading the clintonemail.com server.”

“When Clinton had technical issues with her server, she contacted [Justin Cooper]. She could not recall ever contacting Pagliano for technical support.”

“She did not recall using an iPad mini until after her tenure as Secretary of State and has never used a MacBook or other computer to access her email.”

“After reviewing an email dated October 13, 2012 with the subject line ‘This am Green on Blue,’ Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“After reviewing an email dated [REDACTED] with subject line [REDACTED], Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

[Editor’s note: that exact phrase appears several time on this list. Each time is a separate instance.]

“After reviewing an email dated [REDACTED] with subject line [REDACTED], Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“Clinton did not recall [Jacob Sullivan] using his Google email account for official business and could not say why it was used in this instance.”

“Clinton did not recall a State policy on confirming classified information and media reports.”

“After reviewing an email dated August 25, 2010, with subject line ‘FW: New York Times article on Salehi,’ Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“After reviewing email dated [REDACTED] with subject line [REDACTED], Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“After reviewing an email dated December 27, 2011, with the subject line ‘FW: SBU,’ Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“After receiving an email dated [REDACTED] with subject line [REDACTED] Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“After reviewing an email dated June 17, 2011, subject line [REDACTED], Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“Clinton had no recollection of actually receiving a ‘non-paper’ or a secure fax and this instance.”

“[REDACTED] talking points are typically classified, but Clinton did not recall in this instance.”

“After reviewing an email dated April 9, 2012, with subject line ‘Call to President Banda,’ Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“In December of 2012, Clinton suffered a concussion and then around the New Year had a blood clot. Based on her doctor’s advice, she could only work at State for a few hours a day and could not recall every briefing she received.”

“After reviewing an email dated December 11, 2012 with the subject line ‘FW: Significant FOIA Request,’ Clinton stated she did not recall the specific request and was not aware of receiving any FOIA requests for information related to her email during her tenure as Secretary of State.”

“Clinton did not recall being read-out of her clearance or any SAP’s by State personnel.”

“Clinton’s email address was publicly disclosed in March 2013 when Sydney Blumenthal‘s email account was compromised. As a result Clinton was advised to change her email address and did so, but she did not recall specifically who made this recommendation.”

“Clinton believed [REDACTED] was her primary BlackBerry phone number and she did not recall using a flip phone during her tenure at State, only during her service in the Senate.”
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN