Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Trump is also a compulsive lying hypocrite and incompetent with national security.

So...
    What did he do with national security?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Given her track record, I'm much more frightened with Hillary at the helm in regard to national security. Wanting to establish a no-fly zone over Syria is pure insanity.
    How can she establish a no fly zone when she couldn't even stop a fly from landing on her face?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    What did he do with national security?
    His statements about the military and ISIS pretty clearly show he has no idea what he's talking about. It would take a miracle for someone with no clue to be competent on matters of national security.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

His statements about the military and ISIS pretty clearly show he has no idea what he's talking about. It would take a miracle for someone with no clue to be competent on matters of national security.
    Oh so based on your expert opinion, not what he did, he might be incompetent with national security, good to know.

He did say Aleppo has fallen and was very sure of himself on that fact. Despite the fact that Aleppo is still in active conflict and has not "fallen" by any definition of the word outside of using it to describe the state of most of the buildings in the city.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You might want to take some time to read about Libya and why they call it Hillary's War. She not only played a major role in our involvement in screwing up Libya and destabilizing the entire region but is also directly responsible for causing massive human suffering which persists to this day. Such a small price to pay for "democracy". You've completely lost touch with reality if this is your idea of competence on matters of national security. We had zero national security interests in Libya...and had no business picking sides in their civil war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh so based on your expert opinion, not what he did, he might be incompetent with national security, good to know.
    No, based on the expert opinion of 50 Republican national security experts, including the former director of the CIA...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    No, based on the expert opinion of 50 Republican national security experts, including the former director of the CIA...
    Opinions are like assholes...everybody has one. Crap argument is crap argument.

Meet Donald Trump's 88 military advisers
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...tary-advisers/

Trump releases list of 88 generals, admirals supporting his bid
    http://www.militarytimes.com/article...erals-admirals

By and large, the military thinks Trump and Clinton are total losers
    http://www.militarytimes.com/article...illary-clinton
    Last edited by DocSavageFan; 2016-10-24 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    This election being a choice between:

a person with 30-ish years of experience, who is moderate to liberal on social issues, centrist on the economy, and hawkish on defense

OR

a person who is a blatant racist, mysogynist, xenophobe with no political experience

There is no choice. Clinton/Kaine 2016

#NeverTrump
    Lmao, u must be on the Clinton payroll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Opinions are like assholes...everybody has one. Crap argument is crap argument.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...tary-advisers/

http://www.militarytimes.com/article...erals-admirals

http://www.militarytimes.com/article...illary-clinton
    Hillary Clinton has a list of 110 former generals and admirals endorsing her? Does that mean she's better based on the retarded argument you just put forward?

Hillary Clinton has a list of 110 former generals and admirals endorsing her? Does that mean she's better based on the retarded argument you just put forward?
    She does, where? Also opinions is > someone actually failing at national security? LOL Just concede, you're wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    Lmao, u must be on the Clinton payroll.
    It's his "reality"...and is what the "educated" vote looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Of course not because they're not the ones that endorse Trump so they don't matter.

- - - Updated - - -

He's never been in the position to fail at it, so you can't really use that argument to compare them.. you're assuming she failed at it, and she didn't.
    That is EXACTLY my point. By the way, yes she did.

10+ Year Old Account
    She does, where? Also opinions is > someone actually failing at national security? LOL Just concede, you're wrong.
    https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.c.../09/ninety.pdf

Above is the first group of 95 generals and admirals who endorsed her.

Below is the second group of 15 more:
    Edwin Leland, Lieutenant General, USA (ret)
    Norman Seip, Lieutenant General, USAF (ret)
    Peter Cooke, Major General, USAR (ret)
    Randy Manner, Major General, USA (ret)
    John Phillips, Major General, USAF (ret)
    Christopher Cole, Rear Admiral, USN (ret)
    Joe Sestak, Rear Admiral, USN (ret)
    Roosevelt Barfield, Brigadier General, USA (ret)
    LeAnne Burch, Brigadier General, USAR (ret)
    Tom King, Brigadier General, USA-NG (ret)
    Ronald Rokosz, Brigadier General, USA (ret)
    John Schuster, Brigadier General, USAR (ret)
    Paul Gregory Smith, Brigadier General, USA-NG (ret)
    George Walls, Brigadier General, USMC (ret)
    Gretchen Herbert, Rear Admiral, USN (ret)

7+ Year Old Account
    Hillary Clinton has a list of 110 former generals and admirals endorsing her?
    No. My point was that the opinions of '50 vs 88', or '88 vs 110' doesn't really mean squat unless you happen to be IQ challenged. The military per se is not especially happy with either candidate as I previously cited...but generally prefer Trump.

Does that mean she's better based on the retarded argument you just put forward?
    Aren't you the one who made the original "retarded" argument citing 50 reasons why Trump was a bad national security choice? Get real.
    Last edited by DocSavageFan; 2016-10-24 at 08:23 PM.

[QUOTE=DocSavageFan;42948044]Opinions are like assholes...everybody has one. Crap argument is crap argument.

If taken in context Trumps military support is one of the lowest in the last bunch of elections. Military always supports republicans over democrats and trump is even managing to screw that up

http://qz.com/680346/donald-trump-ma...over-a-decade/

A new survey conducted by Military Times find that 54% would vote for Trump, the likely Republican nominee, as against 25% for Clinton, the all-but-presumptive Democratic one, in a head-to-head matchup. However, though large, that’s a much smaller margin than the military has shown in the past for the Republican candidate.

In the last three presidential elections the Republican candidate has garnered at least 66% support in Military Times surveys. In October 2004, the month before his re-election, George W. Bush was the choice of 72% of career military service members. (This was 18 months after the US invaded Iraq.)

10+ Year Old Account
    No. My point was that the opinions of '50 vs 88', or '88 vs 110' doesn't really mean squat unless you happen to be IQ challenged. The military per se is not especially happy with either candidate as I previously cited.

Aren't you the one who made the original "retarded" argument citing 50 reasons why Trump was a bad national security choice? Get real.
    No I cited 50 national security experts who shit on Trump from national security perspective in response to zenkai who dismissed a person here's opinion against Trump with regard to national security because they weren't a national security expert.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.c.../09/ninety.pdf

Above is the first group of 95 generals and admirals who endorsed her.

Below is the second group of 15 more:
    You previously called this line of reasoning "retarded" and now double down on it. What gives?

- - - Updated - - -

No I cited 50 national security experts who shit on Trump from national security perspective in response to zenkai who dismissed a person here's opinion against Trump with regard to national security because they weren't a national security expert.
    And I cited many esteemed military leaders (past and present) who believe otherwise. So...what exactly is your point?

10+ Year Old Account
    You previously called this line of reasoning "retarded" and now double down on it. What gives?
    Can you not read?

He literally asked for them.

Open your fucking eyes.

What's your point? That you can't use that as an argument? Because that's what you're doing.

Trump advocated for a foreign nation to hack us, so you really think he'd be any better?
    Actions vs words that is my argument.

We just both agreed you can't make that argument though, didn't we?
    No, not sure how why you can't understand someone saying Trump would be bad at national security is not equal to Clinton who is bad at national security.