Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    One the accuser claims trump was like an octopus in the first class section of a commercial airplane and said he lifted the armrest so he could fondle her, yet first class seats arent separated by armrests like coach seats nor do the armrests lift in first class. Shoots her claims right down
    Wrong.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/14/news...est/index.html
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Hmmmm well if they aren't ...then that means ...Hillary was ...lying??!??!!?

Possibly... or just couldn't remember. Many of those are fairly minute details.
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    I don't really think it should be considered 'unsavory' to represent bad people legally. You're doing a public service by legitimizing their conviction.
    You're also, you know, providing them with their basic rights as outlined by the Law of the Land detailed in the U.S. Constitution, but that's a minor detail that some people here seem to forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    I don't really think it should be considered 'unsavory' to represent bad people legally. You're doing a public service by legitimizing their conviction.
    It's not a disservice. They have a right to a trial and to be proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt just like everyone else. I think it was good of Hillary to take the case and to mount a vigorous defense of her client. I'm just pointing out how she's changed the narrative over the years when it became politically convenient to do so.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Yeah the obese thing is nonsense. You can tell by looking at him he's not obese. He's 'obese' by the BMI which is a terrible metric. I'm 6'6" and about 235 and I am considered obese somehow. For me to not be I'd have to lose about 30lbs. Someone who's 6'6" and barely scrapes 200 is a twig.

Not to say he has no health issues, he's 70. But his weight looks about exactly where I'd expect for an elderly man who's led a life of privilege - some weight around the mid-section but people are treating it like he's gone full Christie.
    Yet, for a man who fat shames women, he sure has a lot to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    A majority of the things on that list are about e-mails that are 4-5 years old. I don't know about most people but I certainly can't remember e-mails that my boss sent me last week let alone four years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    This is weird.
    I'm creeped out.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'd rather have someone who can admit they cannot recall rather than make up lies. Ex- Trump saying he never said to check out the sex tape despite his post on twitter still being up saying exactly that. Hell, Trump's past tweets disagree with him most of the time.
    Oh they're both lying douchebags, that's for sure.

My favorite Hillary lie is her saying she never blamed Benghazi on a YT vid despite there being about a dozen high definition recordings of her saying exactly that.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

7+ Year Old Account
    One the accuser claims trump was like an octopus in the first class section of a commercial airplane and said he lifted the armrest so he could fondle her, yet first class seats arent separated by armrests like coach seats nor do the armrests lift in first class. Shoots her claims right down
    Except this is totally false. One of trumps advisers claimed this. Totally, manufactured nonsense. After she said it everyone just laughed at her. Trupettes, meanwhile made memes as "proof" and shared it as much as possible.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/13/politi...rump-armrests/

Spoon fed falsities from the Trump camp. Delicious.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2016-10-24 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You're also, you know, providing them with their basic rights as outlined by the Law of the Land detailed in the U.S. Constitution, but that's a minor detail that some people here seem to forget.
    Nonsense, OFF WITH THEIR HEAD!

But yeah, it's kind of a shame sometimes that unless it's right to bear arms or freedom of speech, the rest is pretty much ignored.

Ya I thought the video was funny in that it how perfectly illustrates the synchronous harmony that exists between the DNC and the media.

Its almost as if they are two players on the same team, ahhhh because they are.
    Spoilers, this happens across the board with political organizations and businesses. This isn't unique to the DNC.

Damning part is a lot of these thing's shes saying she didn't recall are things that have been demonstrated in the emails as being things of importance and effort on part of HRC to address and also cover up.

Like the Blumenthal saga for example.

She responded with "I don't recall" to every one of the questions about him.

Yet in the emails its demonstrated that she knew exactly what was was doing by soliciting his input because of emails sent by Clinton personally advising staff to strip his identifiers from documents before sending them on to, among other places, the very White House that told her she couldn't hire him in the first place.

She's a fkin crook, dammit Bernie why didn't you fight harder.
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Spoilers, this happens across the board with political organizations and businesses. This isn't unique to the DNC.
    It does, RNC with fox news, DNC with everyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    A majority of the things on that list are about e-mails that are 4-5 years old. I don't know about most people but I certainly can't remember e-mails that my boss sent me last week let alone four years ago.
    Especially if you're damn near 70 and have dizzy spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Kinda want to change my forum name to POWERTHROUGH.

Thoughts?
    MAGA

Damning part is a lot of these thing's shes saying she didn't recall are things that have been demonstrated in the emails as being things of importance and effort on part of HRC to address and also cover up.

Like the Blumenthal saga for example.

She responded with "I don't recall" to every one of the questions about him.

Yet in the emails its demonstrated that she knew exactly what was was doing by soliciting his input because of emails sent by Clinton personally advising staff to strip his identifiers from documents before sending them on to, among other places, the very White House that told her she couldn't hire him in the first place.

She's a fkin crook, dammit Bernie why didn't you fight harder.
    Sure, she is probably lying, but I just don't find it that surprising or important to be honest. Her lie about coming under fire on the tarmac matters more to me.
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Especially if you're damn near 70 and have dizzy spells.
    Or you're just a normal person and small things don't take a priority to remember. Could you tell me what you and I discussed a year ago that got you in trouble for conspiracy theories?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Im not going to believe a pro Clinton news source. There is a reason CNN is nicknamed the Clinton News Network, and even they screwed up in their article. Nobody other than perhaps an aviation enthusiast is going to know what model of plane they flew in on one trip 35 years ago. Second she claimed it was a Boeing 707 and according to the article they had used that model in years.

Braniff, which ceased operations in 1982, operated the flight, according to Leeds' recollection. Leeds recalled flying on a Boeing 707 during the flight, however, the four-engine airliner had ceased flying with the airline in 1973, according to Ben Cass, the foundation's president, and other aviation historians.
    They then say she probably meant it was a 727 which they go on to say:

The airline's Boeing 727-200 fleet was outfitted with what was known as its "Ultra" interior made up of 24 first and 104 coach class seats, according to documents reviewed by CNN from the Braniff Airways Foundation.
    The leather first class seats were designed with the removable center armrest for cleaning or "for a passenger that wanted to stretch across the seat," Cass said.
    Cass said the armrests were typically removed by a flight attendant, but were also removed by knowledgeable passengers.
    Still the armrest isnt something you can simply lift and start fondling someone. It cannot be raised, it must be removed which I am assuming isnt a 2 second job like lifting it up would be, and whos to say Trump was even knowledgeable enough to remove the armrest.

Also they have yet to provide the passenger manifest showing that they were both on that flight and assigned adjoining seats. If youre going to accuse someone you better have some evidence

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Yet, for a man who fat shames women, he sure has a lot to say.
    Just saying, as far as Trump issues go, this one is a stretch and largely irrelevant. You've got someone who repeatedly contradicts himself, lies with abandon, wants to restrict the First Amendment, is on record boasting of his ability to get away with sexual assault, and so on and so on and so on.
    It seems weird and pointless to bother with the fact that he's an elderly man with a few extra pounds but nowhere near an unhealthy weight.

Yeah, Im not going to believe a pro Clinton news source. There is a reason CNN is nicknamed the Clinton News Network, and even they screwed up in their article. Nobody other than perhaps an aviation enthusiast is going to know what model of plane they flew in on one trip 35 years ago. Second she claimed it was a Boeing 707 and according to the article they had used that model in years.

They then say she probably meant it was a 727 which they go on to say:

Still the armrest isnt something you can simply lift and start fondling someone. It cannot be raised, it must be removed which I am assuming isnt a 2 second job like lifting it up would be, and whos to say Trump was even knowledgeable enough to remove the armrest.

Also they have yet to provide the passenger manifest showing that they were both on that flight and assigned adjoining seats. If youre going to accuse someone you better have some evidence
    This is where you showed everyone that you aren't a rational or serious person. This was looked into by nearly every major media organization in the country, and they all found the same thing. Get real.
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Just saying, as far as Trump issues go, this one is a stretch and largely irrelevant. You've got someone who repeatedly contradicts himself, lies with abandon, wants to restrict the First Amendment, is on record boasting of his ability to get away with sexual assault, and so on and so on and so on.
    It seems weird and pointless to bother with the fact that he's an elderly man with a few extra pounds but nowhere near an unhealthy weight.
    No, he is at an unhealthy weight but I agree there are far more pressing issues to actually talk about besides his health. Same with Clinton. That's the whole reason I brought it up in the first place to see how many people just brush it off as if its nothing "few extra pounds", "I expect him to be like that" is just trivializing it and that's totally fine but the same courtesy should go to Clinton and the whole health conspiracy shit should be dropped. It makes everyone look foolish trying to call 70 year olds "healthy". No 70 year old is 100% healthy