Thread: 7.2 Wish List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Institute flying - We have to many abilities that we can use to get around, the whistle alone is amazing. I hope they don't add flying until the end. I think it ruined a part of the game. That being said, it is a part of the game and will get added back so why not sooner the better.

World Quests - You are not supposed to do all the WQ, if you do then props to you but they are not mandatory to complete all of them, doing 4 world quests a day takes almost no time. Quick tip, if you don't have time to do them and it is a kirin tor or wardens, skip it and do it the next day or day after. You never have to rush these as you can double dip.

Artifact Power - this is fine, my alt has 20 on two weapons and 23 on another.

legendary - I agree that legendaries can be frustrating. They just need to fix them and increase the bad luck protection. I also don't like that an 860 ilvl item is better then my 895 ilvl.

BoA - Blood of sargeras have a vendor, the point of them are to be BoP. Artifact knowledge should not be BoA, the time decreases on alts, takes barely any time to catch up. What would the point of having reps BoA ? they are changing the arcway and CoS attunment so this isn't needed.

Only thing I really agree with are the legendary drop chance and utility sucks. but I don't want to change how you get them.

Blood of Sargeras Trader removes need for them to be BoA.
    The "need" to level reputations multiple times is reduced with the account-wide attunements for world quests and suramar dungeons.
    I would rather that the reputation token rewards, which are useless at exalted are instead BoA.
    And reward BoA tokens at exalted instead of reputation from emissary quests.

That way you are still "earning" the reputation gains for alts, but you don't necessarily need to repeat the whole storyline progress.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

-"Kadala-esque" vendor. I think the legendary system would have been perfect if this was implemented at the start, give mythic+ chests something like a 10% chance to give a personal token, and raid bosses 40-50%. These tokens can be used to "roll" for specific slot legendaries that mostly give WQ-level scaling gear. There needs to be some sort of safety net or the illusion of a safety net for legendaries, especially considering how godlike some are and how shit others are.

-Talent rebalance. So many specs have just utterly garbage talents littered around and it's horrid.

-AK catch-up sped up. Alts at this stage of the expansion are just unplayable, especially in PvP where you are both walled by honor talents AND artifact power/knowledge. AK is such a huge gating on alts right now and the catch up is extremely slow and demoralizing.

-Promised redesign of "bad" legendaries. If a particular legendary is not exciting, it needs to be redesigned, period. Stuff like Sephuz's, Prydaz, etc... I don't care if they have niche uses or CAN be useful -- they aren't exciting. Legendaries are so rare that each one needs to give some excitement, not disappointment. For example, remake some of the pure defensive oriented ones to give some offenses and defense (so not as big an increase as a pure dps leg, but something at least).
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2016-10-24 at 07:10 PM.

Institute flying - whistle

World Quests - its fine

Artifact Power - its fine

legendary - its fine

BoA - eh, you buy things with them now in 7.1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Only 1

REMOVAL of fucking daze, it serves ZERO purpose in todays game, it should been removed years ago.
    Speaking of no purpose in today's game, I'd like to add Rez sickness to this.

Also all corpse runs should have flight or 200% run speed.

Sounds like I die a a lot...
    Last edited by Pakmanisgod; 2016-10-24 at 08:58 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    7.1 is coming so soon that I'm hoping that 7.2 isn't a second raid tier, but smaller patch like 7.1, released around launch of Nighthold or month/two later. Some questline post-Suramar or new chapter for class campaigns (many of the felt just like prolog for a bigger arc), new world quests, little stuff here and there and dungeon (doesn't have to be large like Karazhan). They have like hour long "whats next" panel on Blizzcon, so we hear about 7.2 for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    I am coming from the mind set of a typical person that is in a Top 500 guild. A person that works/goes to school during the week.

Institute flying. I dont mind running around. If the environment was more like it was in other expacs I would be fine without flying. However, Blizz went out of their way to make things so shitty to navigate (Highmountain) or so super annoying with roots and shit like that (Darkheart) that I get more angry about having to use my ground mount than ever. Also, so many mobs daze, why??? This is the first time where I have really wanted flying introduced quickly. Also… I understand that we are on an Island but why did everything have to be water based? Im tired of using my water strider. Yes, I know, the fishing pole but there are so many things that need to be done with so little time that I havent even been able to start fishing in Legion. Nah, no thanks. I'll take the achievement activity, or questline if anything.

World Quests There are way too many world quests. They need to cut the amount of daily world quests in half and double their rewards. Most people I know are already burnt out on WQ. The ones that Ive talked with just do enough for their emissary. I have to disagree. I don't think it should be reduced. There is a good amount of world quests, fitting for both the emissary as well as for professions.

Artifact Power There needs to be some kind of boost for off specs. AK isn’t enough. Hmm, I don't find problems on this, could be working a bit better, or just give you 10% of the AP unlocked to appear on your offspecc weapon (but only if you have one, shouldn't save up if you don't have any)

Legendary The Legendarys that are worth a damn need their drop chance increased. The ones that are crap/utility need to be made in a way that can be purchased. ie, like heirlooms. I never felt more upset with this game then when I got my Legendary Prydaz neck on my Mage. I was furious. The difference in DPS between a "good legendary" and a utility legendary is too large. I don't agree, really. Think the legendary system should stick to what it is, the fault system needs tweeking though. As for the utility legendaries, I think they should have a little higher stats.

BOA Blood of Sargeras. Artifact Knowledge. All Reps. BoS, yes. AK, nah. Reps, already are (Missions).

The game became one that caters to people that dont work or goto school. etc. I dont think this is right or is even healthy. Blizz has some good changes coming for 7.1 but I think some of my suggestions can make the game better for the majority of the player base.

Again, these are just my opinions. Its fine if you disagree. Hell, you might even make me change my mind.
    Though, expansion is still no, but I don't think it should be simplified too soon.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    A legendary should never, ever be a purchasable item. It is no longer "legendary" then.

And your other wishes... Damn, I am glad you're not in charge of WoW development. Looks like some spoiled kid's Christmas wishes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Whats the point of WQ if the majority of people only do them for the emissary now? That in itself shows how bad the system is. People dont like the WQ system. Its too repetitive and the rewards are poor. You talk about the reward being better than a H Dung or M+. Lol. Yea, maybe a M2. Sorry, but I feel like youre not a very progressed player.
    I did m+ up to 9 level. And yea WQ can drop 850 ilvl what higher that reqular mythic 840 gear.

Wait OP, the people you talk to, do enough WQ's for the emmisary, and that's too much? that's 4 quests. 4 quests is too much, and you want it cut in half? Right.....

10+ Year Old Account
    I am coming from the mind set of a typical person that is in a Top 500 guild. A person that works/goes to school during the week.

Institute flying. I dont mind running around. If the environment was more like it was in other expacs I would be fine without flying. However, Blizz went out of their way to make things so shitty to navigate (Highmountain) or so super annoying with roots and shit like that (Darkheart) that I get more angry about having to use my ground mount than ever. Also, so many mobs daze, why??? This is the first time where I have really wanted flying introduced quickly. Also… I understand that we are on an Island but why did everything have to be water based? Im tired of using my water strider. Yes, I know, the fishing pole but there are so many things that need to be done with so little time that I havent even been able to start fishing in Legion.

World Quests There are way too many world quests. They need to cut the amount of daily world quests in half and double their rewards. Most people I know are already burnt out on WQ. The ones that Ive talked with just do enough for their emissary.

Artifact Power There needs to be some kind of boost for off specs. AK isn’t enough.

Legendary The Legendarys that are worth a damn need their drop chance increased. The ones that are crap/utility need to be made in a way that can be purchased. ie, like heirlooms. I never felt more upset with this game then when I got my Legendary Prydaz neck on my Mage. I was furious. The difference in DPS between a "good legendary" and a utility legendary is too large.

BOA Blood of Sargeras. Artifact Knowledge. All Reps.

The game became one that caters to people that dont work or goto school. etc. I dont think this is right or is even healthy. Blizz has some good changes coming for 7.1 but I think some of my suggestions can make the game better for the majority of the player base.

Again, these are just my opinions. Its fine if you disagree. Hell, you might even make me change my mind.
    Flying. Yes.

Artifact power, no.

Cutting WQ, ha no. Make them stay relavent? Yes but don't cut them.

Legendary, no. Stop being salty about this you will get more eventually, find a way to make the one you have work.

50% of ur mains knowledge. BoS should be boa.reps no. Boost in gaining them yes.

Now what I want in 7.2
    Nighthold
    Quest campaign to continue the story
    1 dungeon
    Class campaign continuations.

Deleted
    - Daze no longer works on max level characters.

Will be the best change ever.

Only change I want to see is to legendaries.

Having RNG dictate a 1k dps upgrade vs a 20k dps upgrade is retarded.

The "legendary drop" should have been a token you can turn into your class hall for a legendary of your choosing.

We've never had account wide reps,

We don't need account wide reps

Get out

No. If you want those, you need to go bust your ass and get them. WoD style is done already. Everything else I agree with, especially WQ.

Legendaries should NEVER be purchased very easily, in fact it should be similar to Curious Coins since these items are very rare.

While I agree with you on Artifact Power increase, there is no need for that because the game would become too dull and boring very fast. We have up to a maximum of 25 Artifact Increase so that's going to overshadow this very soon.

I go to University, I work full time, and I attend my family. So I'm having very limited time with WoW but despite that I don't want them to fucking nerf everything to the floor for casuals. There should be a balance and Legion is on the right track, just needs few tweaks.

World Quests There are way too many world quests. They need to cut the amount of daily world quests in half and double their rewards. Most people I know are already burnt out on WQ. The ones that Ive talked with just do enough for their emissary.
    They need to cut the amount by 100%.

Deleted

Institute flying. I dont mind running around. If the environment was more like it was in other expacs I would be fine without flying. However, Blizz went out of their way to make things so shitty to navigate (Highmountain) or so super annoying with roots and shit like that (Darkheart) that I get more angry about having to use my ground mount than ever. Also, so many mobs daze, why??? This is the first time where I have really wanted flying introduced quickly. Also… I understand that we are on an Island but why did everything have to be water based? Im tired of using my water strider. Yes, I know, the fishing pole but there are so many things that need to be done with so little time that I havent even been able to start fishing in Legion.

Artifact Power There needs to be some kind of boost for off specs. AK isn’t enough.

Legendary The Legendarys that are worth a damn need their drop chance increased. The ones that are crap/utility need to be made in a way that can be purchased. ie, like heirlooms. I never felt more upset with this game then when I got my Legendary Prydaz neck on my Mage. I was furious. The difference in DPS between a "good legendary" and a utility legendary is too large.

I agree with your first point. Highmountain is a nightmare to navigate on foot sometimes and it frustrates me a lot. WQ have indeed gotten really boring after a bit, I just do the four you're required to do for the Emissary quest and that's it. Unless they give a decent chunk of gold I don't even look at them anymore.

I've only had one legendary drop for me on my DH, Loramus Thalipededes' Sacrifice, but I've seen people with none. I mean, I know the drop rate is low but it's getting a bit ridiculous to see some people with three legendaries and people with none.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    They need to cut the amount by 100%.
    And add about 10 daily quests to each zone that reward only 100 rep.

/sarcasm off

Legion outdoor world content is by far the best of all expansions.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    1. Flying. I don't care what romantic views people have on being grounded, once I've run through an area 100 times (or less), I've seen all there is to see and I've N.E.V.E.R been "challenged" by the mobs one pulls whilst grounded. At least there's an item in Legion which prevents dazing from happening.

2. Heirlooms made to scale to 110.

3. Reputations account-wide.

That's all I can think of right now.
    All, fucking, this.

15+ Year Old Account
    - Make some items BoA (maybe from Rep vendors or WQ?) Rep is pretty much useless
    - Implement more D3 features like a Kadala style vendor and a cube to reroll your Leggy
    - Reforging should make a comeback imo. Maybe a slightly different/more limited form.
    - Professions are extremely imbalanced now. I don't have detailed ideas how to fix it though
    - Time to introduce flying in 7.2
    - A bit mythic+ affix tuning
    - General class tuning
    - More sources for runes other than LFR

AK is fine as it is imo. Just look how it scales.

They should speed up the third relic slot and order hall talent a bit though
    Last edited by Dangg; 2016-10-25 at 12:43 PM.