Poll: should i

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    That's like saying "should I become a feminist"

Make up your own damn mind.

Btw, Meat rocks, Pizza without meat is fucking boring.

Pizza is life.
    I like cheese pizza though
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I like cheese pizza though
    Then you really shouldn't go vegan.

Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    What religion, I'm simply asking if you actually know what happens in the slaughter house. You seem like you know you're buying ethical chicken. You also dodge all of my questions and return it with another question which only proves your ignorance or denial.

I'm not here to make everyone vegan, my fiance isn't vegan, my son is. We dont have arguments about veganism on a daily basis or even monthly.

Animals generally aren't generally treated well, but not always treated poorly.
    Even if the place you do buy your meat at is a place most people would accept anf consider as good.
    Do you never eat out and if you do, do you think that those animals you eat were high class quality meat and treated well?

But given your previous answers, you'll just come on the defense again and dodge any questions asked. Not that I blame you, it's very common. All I'm asking for is an explanation, nothing more.
    And I know that for a fact. You were the one who came to me with an attitude, that's why you aren't getting your answers. I never came to you, calling you a fake vegan who cheats on diet. You came to me, denouncing my statements. For what? You clearly have some agenda to grind with it all. Thus, preaching.

I'm not going to prove anything to you. Why? I have no need to. I know exactly what I buy, and if it doesn't please you, then I could not care less.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2016-10-24 at 06:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    I'm a vegan and have been for about a bit over half a year, I don't feel much better than I did before to be honest. Certainly not amazing, just normal.
    I've been vegan for like seven years and didn't feel much different compared to before. Maybe when it comes to having a better consciousness, but from a purely physical standpoint? Nah. That said: Not worse either.

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Eating Vegan is unhealthy.
    It's not if you know what you are doing.

You could try it for a while, but I would recommend going vegetarian first to see if you can handle not eating meat so you can still enjoy some of your normal foods. If you can, push to vegan. Going cold turkey to vegan isn't for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Why are you comparing protein to fat?
    Seriously guys read the original post before responding to the response to it. I am comparing calories which is what the person I was responding to is talking about. You can also make yourself look a lot smarter by taking just a 2 second glance at google before responding.

If you want to talk about protein and fat, yes steak has protein, but walnuts have protein as well. Albeit less. Walnuts have unsaturated fat, steak has almost none. Contrary to popular belief fat is necessary in healthy diet. I would consider walnuts healthier as I'm sure many others would as well. I challenge you to find any literature that warns against the consumption of walnuts. It's important to balance your macro nutrients.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    And I know that for a fact. You were the one who came to me with an attitude, that's why you aren't getting your answers. I never came to you, calling you a fake vegan who cheats on diet. You came to me, denouncing my statements. For what? You clearly have some agenda to grind with it all. Thus, preaching.

I'm not going to prove anything to you. Why? I have no need to. I know exactly what I buy, and if it doesn't please you, then I could not care less.
    I'm not sure how calling me fake vegan who cheats on diet compares to me asking if you actually know what's going on in the slaughter house you buy your meat.

If you ever ask me if I cheat on my diet, id tell you no. I haven't done it, if you refuse to believe that however is your opinion. But that doesn't stop me from answering you truthfully.

If you don't want to tell me whats going on because you feel like you have nothing to explain to me then that's your choice. I'm fairly sure you don't.

Keep doing whatever makes you feel good really, if that's buying what you consider "ethical" chicken then that's your choice to make.

G'day sir.

Just go soylent

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Just go soylent
    It's kinda nasty and expensive...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

lol should you also chop your balls off?

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaniac17 View Post
    Seriously guys read the original post before responding to the response to it. I am comparing calories which is what the person I was responding to is talking about. You can also make yourself look a lot smarter by taking just a 2 second glance at google before responding.

If you want to talk about protein and fat, yes steak has protein, but walnuts have protein as well. Albeit less. Walnuts have unsaturated fat, steak has almost none. Contrary to popular belief fat is necessary in healthy diet. I would consider walnuts healthier as I'm sure many others would as well. I challenge you to find any literature that warns against the consumption of walnuts. It's important to balance your macro nutrients.
    I read it, you just can't understand. You can't compare calories to calories. Drink 1000 calories of soda a day instead of eating 1000 of protein and see how that works out for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I've been vegan for like seven years and didn't feel much different compared to before. Maybe when it comes to having a better consciousness, but from a purely physical standpoint? Nah. That said: Not worse either.

It's not if you know what you are doing.
    Yeah sounds about right, popular vegan YouTubers often boast how amazing and everything positive you feel when going vegan. But like you I don't feel worse, just good/normal. I think most people do.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you are at all curious about Veganism, try it for a month.

I've cycled between being Vegetarian / Vegan / Omnivorous my entire life - it doesn't need to be an ethically motivated decision - it's just a diet change that you can try out - and see if you like.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    IF you compare all the prices of market food, it is dirt cheap, and you can survive only on it if you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    A life without meat is a life not worth living

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I read it, you just can't understand. You can't compare calories to calories. Drink 1000 calories of soda a day instead of eating 1000 of protein and see how that works out for you.
    I suppose you don't get to 10,000 posts by reading what the other guy said completely and responding in a well thought out manner.

BTW you can compare calories to calories. I dunno why I have to say this it sounds silly. Calories are a measurement. I guess I'm being trolled.
    Last edited by Zmaniac17; 2016-10-24 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaniac17 View Post
    I suppose you don't get to 10,000 posts by reading what the other guy said completely and responding in a well thought out manner.
    lol I think of this too when I see large posts counts on here.

Deleted
    Yeah sounds about right, popular vegan YouTubers often boast how amazing and everything positive you feel when going vegan. But like you I don't feel worse, just good/normal. I think most people do.
    I mean, some people might start feeling a lot better. I am just saying that I didn't, not really at least - I did when I went from eating meat to being Vegetarian, but after going Vegan, very little has changed in how I felt physically.
    It of course also depends on HOW you live as a Vegan, since it doesn't automatically mean that you suddenly have a super healthy diet plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    A life without meat is a life not worth living
    I am doing perfectly fine without. Now, if it was about chocolate, it would be a different story.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2016-10-24 at 09:24 PM.

Reduced meat intake does feel better. Dairy you just can't over do it. Full vegan mode though means you have to balance your diet a lot more for protein intake.