Deleted

What does it symbolize?

Hello guys and girls!

Im found this picture on the internet, and i have to make an report in my school, about what the picture symbolize, but i dont really know beside Grief. What do you guys think?

i.imgur.com/OnnyLBk.jpg

The moment she turned into a dreadlord.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

It's Jaina Proudmoore and Arthas Menethil...

7+ Year Old Account
    your school uses wow stuff as work material?

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    your school uses wow stuff as work material?
    well he said he found the picture on the internet, so probably some school report where you have to find your own image and make a report on it, or hes just posting his own artwork for more views...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    well he said he found the picture on the internet, so probably some school report where you have to find your own image and make a report on it, or hes just posting his own artwork for more views...
    aint his artwork, that pic been around for years.

but anyway,
    OT: its just a fanart of jaina proudmoore and arthas menethil as the lich king, both were lovers till arthas became crazy and we kicked his ass.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Konan21 View Post
    Hello guys and girls!

Im found this picture on the internet, and i have to make an report in my school, about what the picture symbolize, but i dont really know beside Grief. What do you guys think?

i.imgur.com/OnnyLBk.jpg
    She just unclogged the sink and she's trying to figure out what the heck the clog is made of.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

aint his artwork, that pic been around for years.

but anyway,
    OT: its just a fanart of jaina proudmoore and arthas menethil as the lich king, both were lovers till arthas became crazy and we kicked his ass.

Tirion Kicked his ass.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Tirion Kicked his ass.
    no, we did.
    all tirion did was realizing that he his bubble was up, then casted mega judgement on frostmourne.
    terenas ressed us and we finished him off.

Formerly known as Arafal

no, we did.
    all tirion did was realizing that he his bubble was up, then casted mega judgement on frostmourne.
    terenas ressed us and we finished him off.
    lol white people shit
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Disappointment, Regret, Sadness, Frustration, Love / Unrequited Love, Mistakes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Disappointment, Regret, Sadness, Frustration, Love / Unrequited Love, Mistakes
    This is something that i was thinking about, thank you

what the hell kind of class are you taking? I hope you aren't paying for it lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I would add hope.
    The way Jaina looks it seems like she still has hope for him, probably because of that love.
    Oh yes, that too!

It looks like a woman reaching up to butterfly in a scary tree. I guess 'beauty in scary places' sort of.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Hello guys and girls!

i.imgur.com/OnnyLBk.jpg
    Well, if it is an art class, you are supposed to make your own interpretation.

I think this is the original location - http://chenbo.deviantart.com/art/No-more-pain-408009070 title No More Pain...make of that what you will.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Her purebred persian cat got stuck in her frozen water pipes in her attic, and she's trying to pull the little shit out, but some of its fur is falling out. She's crying because her cat cost her some serious cash.

I really hope this is a high school art class though, not a college one.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Hello guys and girls!

i.imgur.com/OnnyLBk.jpg
    Well there's artistic contrast in there, with her being well lit contrasting how dark and evil Arthas has become. I think her staff is actually cracking to symbolize how broken she is over what happened to him.

I see some butterflies I never noticed before, that might be butterfly effect?

I'm not one for overanalyzing stuff but that's what I'd say looks intentional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

She feels like she failed, that she couldn't save him. She wishes fate hadn't let them to this. Yet she's still somehow glad to see him.

Actually it's rather difficult to tell what Arthas is doing, it's not really possible to gauge context without seeing the rest of him.