Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    Ned should have married better. Catelyn was the downfall of the Starks.
    Ned didn't want to marry Catelyn, neither did Brandon, Rickard Stark (Neds father) set up the marriage of Brandon to Catelyn (as well as the marriage of Lyanna to Robert Baratheon) in the hopes of securing closer ties to the South, supposedly on the advice of his Maester.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Dude, chill, we get it, you are that kind of snowflake. No need to tell people to shut the fuck up though...
    I wasn't referring to a poster to stfu, I was referring to D&D thinking its believable to have a kid acting like that.

Had enough of that crap in those awful 90s movies like sleepless in Seattle where the kids act like a smarter adult and solves all the problems.

And ty for acknowledging im a snowflake, the prettiest of them all.

- - - Updated - - -

The depiction of Lyanna Mormont they went for would be more suited in a disney film than the gritty trying to be realistic world of game of thrones that makes it so great and unique.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I wasn't referring to a poster to stfu, I was referring to D&D thinking its believable to have a kid acting like that.

Had enough of that crap in those awful 90s movies like sleepless in Seattle where the kids act like a smarter adult and solves all the problems.

And ty for acknowledging im a snowflake, the prettiest of them all.

- - - Updated - - -

The depiction of Lyanna Mormont they went for would be more suited in a disney film than the gritty trying to be realistic world of game of thrones that makes it so great and unique.
    They (both show and book) made Bran the Lord of Winterfell when he was about the age of Lyanna, if not younger. He was helped by Maester Luwin and Ser Rodrick, just like Lyanna was by her own maester and one of her bannerman. But he did take decisions and talked in a manner that a 10-12 years old boy would not today. He was just a little less abrasive than Lyanna.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    They (both show and book) made Bran the Lord of Winterfell when he was about the age of Lyanna, if not younger. He was helped by Maester Luwin and Ser Rodrick, just like Lyanna was by her own maester and one of her bannerman. But he did take decisions and talked in a manner that a 10-12 years old boy would not today. He was just a little less abrasive than Lyanna.
    Bran in the show prior to his fall was more interested in climbing castle walls and trees, and shooting arrows than being a leader. And as you said, he had Maester Luwin who was clearly established as a wise character on the show, who was basically telling Bran what to do. No problems with that. How am i suppose to know anything about Lyanna council members? All I see is her scowling and setting up great one liners with people standing behide her

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Bran in the show prior to his fall was more interested in climbing castle walls and trees, and shooting arrows than being a leader. And as you said, he had Maester Luwin who was clearly established as a wise character on the show, who was basically telling Bran what to do. No problems with that. How am i suppose to know anything about Lyanna council members? All I see is her scowling and setting up great one liners with people standing behide her
    Those people are her maester and one of her bannermen. You can see her maester advise her during her meeting with Jon and Sansa. As for Bran, he makes decisions without even consulting Maester Luwin. Like when Ser Rodrick announces that Thorren Square was being attacked. Luwin does not want to send many men, but Bran takes the decision to help anyway. "If we can't protect our bannermen, how can we ask them to fight for us?" Bran is bright for his age, and so is Lyanna. Besides, those nobles were taught to lead men at a young age. In the book, Robb is 14 years old and he is able to victoriously lead armies in battle...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I have an idea on how Jon Snow and Danaerys could meet in Dragonstone. We don't know who's holding Dragonstone right now. Maybe it is still held by a small garrison of Stannis' men? Now, Jon's main goal is not to fight Cersei, but to mount a defense against the WW. What can kill a White Walker? Valyrian steel and dragonglass. I'm not sure but I think they said or I read somewhere that Dragonstone is full of the stuff. Davos, as Stannis' Hand, would only have to get to the gate of Dragonstone to enter. Imagine that Danaerys arrives shortly after at the place of her birth... With her dragons, Jon would offer to negociate with Danaerys. That's how she will learn about the WW's threat. She may offer to help the North if they help her in the South? Maybe seal the deal afterwards by a wedding? Or at least accept that they take all the dragonglass they can carry with them and return to the North?

According to Watchers on the Wall, Tyrion and Davos (with Gendry) will both be on a beach near KL, where they will be confronted by two Gold Cloaks. So, it looks like there will be an alliance between Jon and Dany.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have an idea on how Jon Snow and Danaerys could meet in Dragonstone. We don't know who's holding Dragonstone right now. Maybe it is still held by a small garrison of Stannis' men? Now, Jon's main goal is not to fight Cersei, but to mount a defense against the WW. What can kill a White Walker? Valyrian steel and dragonglass. I'm not sure but I think they said or I read somewhere that Dragonstone is full of the stuff. Davos, as Stannis' Hand, would only have to get to the gate of Dragonstone to enter. Imagine that Danaerys arrives shortly after at the place of her birth... With her dragons, Jon would offer to negociate with Danaerys. That's how she will learn about the WW's threat. She may offer to help the North if they help her in the South? Maybe seal the deal afterwards by a wedding? Or at least accept that they take all the dragonglass they can carry with them and return to the North?

According to Watchers on the Wall, Tyrion and Davos (with Gendry) will both be on a beach near KL, where they will be confronted by two Gold Cloaks. So, it looks like there will be an alliance between Jon and Dany.
    This has been covered in the most recent videos following the "leak" of all these photos. There's one photo of Jon and Davos walking along the wall - the one shown above on the Jon/Dany picture - with 2 Dothraki looming over them, one level above standing guard. So it's somewhat safe to assume that Dany controls Dragonstone mid/late season.

As for the dragonglass, it's Stannis that tells Sam that Dragonstone is full of it, during their chat back, what was it, season 4 or 5.

There you go
    Last edited by Grimbold21; 2016-10-23 at 03:26 PM.

Apparently there is a full leak for the plot of season 7. Maybe it's old news, but I do wonder who has enough insider knowledge to spoil the whole upcoming season...

Are there any final words on whether or not we are going to have a season 8? If not, the end of GOT is out there already....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Apparently there is a full leak for the plot of season 7. Maybe it's old news, but I do wonder who has enough insider knowledge to spoil the whole upcoming season...

Are there any final words on whether or not we are going to have a season 8? If not, the end of GOT is out there already....
    It's two more seasons, 7 and 8, with the last one having 1 or 2 less episodes

Edit: Yes, the plot for season 7 is out there. I just read it, it's a matter now of how accurate/false/true it is.

Edit n2: If true, so far there's only one thing that irks me "Dorne and High Garden get trashed by the Lannisters". Im sorry, what? What sort of logic is that, D&D? Not only have Dorne and High Garden not participated in any recent conflicts, not to mention the fact that HG probably has the largest army in westeros, but the Lannisters took severe hits during the WotFK
    Last edited by Grimbold21; 2016-10-24 at 07:46 PM.

Its likely that Euron and the Lannisters are working together as he shows up to fuck the sand snakes so that could help explain it.

There is also the possibility given the Olenna has lost everything and that zombies are knocking at the door that she just says fuck it and calls a for a migration of sorts and orders all her nobles and commoners off to Dragonstone or wherever Danys forces are located. Someone has to handle the logistics of her army after all. And she stays behind as only one last fuck you to the Lannisters.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's two more seasons, 7 and 8, with the last one having 1 or 2 less episodes

Edit: Yes, the plot for season 7 is out there. I just read it, it's a matter now of how accurate/false/true it is.

Edit n2: If true, so far there's only one thing that irks me "Dorne and High Garden get trashed by the Lannisters". Im sorry, what? What sort of logic is that, D&D? Not only have Dorne and High Garden not participated in any recent conflicts, not to mention the fact that HG probably has the largest army in westeros, but the Lannisters took severe hits during the WotFK
    Both Dorne and the Reach are in a crisis of leadership though. Ellaria Sand is just the bastard paramour of Oberyn. Olenna is not the heiress to Highgarden and not a true Tyrell. She's only the Redwyne wife of Luthor Tyrell. The Lannisters could use some rival house or houses to contest their rule. Like the Florents in the Reach or the Yronwoods in Dorne. We already know one Florent (one still living, that is): the wife of Randyll Tarly, Sam's mother. Add to that their alliance with Dany. Not every house in Dorne or the Reach would be happy with the return of the Targs... and dragons. Cersei could have plenty of allies in both these kingdom/principalty.

So many juicy spoilers coming out every day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    So many juicy spoilers coming out every day!
    Only time will tell which spoilers are true/false.
    I read the S7 plot which was leaked earlier which does look plausible, to be taken with a grain of salt. Only very few people in the entire crew know everything and most actors don't even know what the upcoming episodes bring.
    I'm at work now but I know for sure they stated many times in -making offs- etc that very few people know what the season brings.
    Let's all be cautious and hopeful they give the show the ending it deserves, so that we can look back at it in 10-15 years and say that it's still one of the greatest (knighty)saga's ever written and produced after.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

10+ Year Old Account
    Both Dorne and the Reach are in a crisis of leadership though. Ellaria Sand is just the bastard paramour of Oberyn. Olenna is not the heiress to Highgarden and not a true Tyrell. She's only the Redwyne wife of Luthor Tyrell. The Lannisters could use some rival house or houses to contest their rule. Like the Florents in the Reach or the Yronwoods in Dorne. We already know one Florent (one still living, that is): the wife of Randyll Tarly, Sam's mother. Add to that their alliance with Dany. Not every house in Dorne or the Reach would be happy with the return of the Targs... and dragons. Cersei could have plenty of allies in both these kingdom/principalty.
    You're giving D&D too much credit if you're thinking they'll go through all the political fighting. As far as the reach is concerned, you're leaving out one key thing: Cersei blew up the Tyrell family.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're giving D&D too much credit if you're thinking they'll go through all the political fighting. As far as the reach is concerned, you're leaving out one key thing: Cersei blew up the Tyrell family.
    I did not. What's your point? That the Reach would be vengeful for what Cersei did to the Tyrells? Haven't you watched the show the last 6 seasons? Loyalty is rather cheap in Westeros. Without the Tyrells, the seat of Warden of the South and Lord Paramount of the Reach is vacant. A lot of Houses, like the Florents I mentionned, would want the title. Houses that Cersei could use to keep the Reach in the fold. Of course, some others could be faithful to the memory of the Tyrells. So there will be war. A war Cersei would win, if the leaked plot you quoted is right.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, can someone guide me in the right direction for catching up on all the spoilers please? Including the full S7 plot leak =)
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Google is usually a good place to start. Reddit isn't a bad spot to look for stuff either.
    Yeah I found it.

So Jon and Dany allegedly bump uglies. Heh, I saw that coming. Honestly, the leak isn't really all that spoilerish. It's all shit people assumed would happen.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

I'm not sure if it's the actor or just the direction of the character but I do wish Jon Snow was more expressive. It feels like he has the exact same expression in every single scene.

Video of an entire scene pretty much leaked today. Dany waving Jon, Gendry, Davos AND Jorah farewell from Dragonstone!

http://watchersonthewall.com/doomed-...uest-spoilers/