Question Trial of Valor Trinkets?

When Trial of Valor was announced I remember reading or hearing on a stream that one of the main reasons we would want to go into Trial of Valor was for the valuable trinkets inside. I always get pretty curious about tier set bonuses and trinkets and over the last two weeks I've been waiting for them to complete the loot tables. So 7.1 drops tomorrow and I have yet to see anything really. The trinkets are there, one for agility, intellect, and strength but so far they just are stat sticks. I'm wondering if anyone else saw or heard anything about them that I might have missed because its kind of odd that they have yet to add in the trinket effects for Trial of Valor but all the loot for Karazhan looks completed and data-mined I'm pretty sure.

There was a developer comment saying that "good trinkets" should drop there, to which I think many people (myself included) assumed that those would be the biggest draw.

Last look on PTR just showed stat-sticks, so I guess "good" is all we're getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Last look on PTR just showed stat-sticks, so I guess "good" is all we're getting.
    That would be a huge disappointment, having a trinket with just intellect, strength, agility would be incredibly boring and I feel like they would never let that be raid loot. Wooo I killed Mythic Helya, I get a boring item with my primary stat on it. And with how classes are tuned right now (A lot of specs favoring secondary stats over primary, ex. Fire mage crit is worth more than intellect) I doubt many will want to use it unless its a huge ilvl upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by rampagingtaco43 View Post
    That would be a huge disappointment, having a trinket with just intellect, strength, agility would be incredibly boring and I feel like they would never let that be raid loot. Wooo I killed Mythic Helya, I get a boring item with my primary stat on it. And with how classes are tuned right now (A lot of specs favoring secondary stats over primary, ex. Fire mage crit is worth more than intellect) I doubt many will want to use it unless its a huge ilvl upgrade.
    Yeah, it seemed odd that they would specifically point out trinkets as a selling point, which is why I think people got their hopes up.

The trinkets will probably be BiS for few classes anyway.
    Massive amount of stats on them.

Would love to get that Agi one with mastery for my hunter.

Considering a lot of classes BiS or 2nd BiS trinket is a simple stat stick, the draw will be there to do this raid. Not sure why people are thinking stat sticks are bad right now as most proc trinkets simply aren't as good as what they've been made out to be in the past before RPPM changes and odd proc rates during the fight(s).

As boring as they are, I can see my Prot Warrior being stuck with the inevitable Str/Vers stick for a while.

Yeah doesn't make a lot of sense to me either that they'd just be stat sticks. I guess it's possible that they could be changed in the next two weeks before the raid actually releases, but who knows...

was really disappointed when they said trail of valor trinkets were going to be "interesting" but ended up being a stat stick. hopefully it will change.....
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!