Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Wp Revo. Btw i noticed you seem to use FR over Slam. Many people believe its better to Slam over FR now after the nerf. Due to DPR.
    What do you personally think about it?

(Just read the same question was asked a page back. So many posts in such a short timespan. :P )
    Last edited by mmoc00cfd16bb2; 2016-10-21 at 09:48 PM.

Deleted
    Good Job. ARMS Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal View Post
    Also you seem to prioritize Slam over WW on group packs. I'm not sure what to make of it. I've been struggling with my Arms Warrior not nowing whats best.
    In regards to this: With our specific group comp, we brought a lot of cleave with a BM hunter and a fire mage. I was there mostly for boss damage and burning priority targets. Because our affixes included bolstering, it was good having the arms warrior available to keep multiple targets health in balance with single target, as well as burn targets that needed to die quickly. Is what I did going to give you maximum AOE dps? No. But that's not what I was there for ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by celphtitle View Post
    so arms rotation is basically keep CS / SD off cd, while getting 3 stacks of FR then MS then repeat?
    Somewhat. Basically what I do is CS whenever I don't have a shattered defense proc, MS off cd regardless of FR stacks and slam as a filler. Execute phase I use shattered defense on executes, execute as a filler(rage allowing), MS with 3 stacks of FR(or at low rage) and only use FR during battle cry or if in danger of rage capping. I prioritize legendary ring procs over everything, but I'm often greedy and try to use them with shattered :P. Keep in mind my rotation is probably different than yours due to gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinka View Post
    Wp Revo. Btw i noticed you seem to use FR over Slam. Many people believe its better to Slam over FR now after the nerf. Due to DPR.
    What do you personally think about it?

(Just read the same question was asked a page back. So many posts in such a short timespan. :P )
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal View Post
    Question about that. According to the new Arm's Guide on Skywall Slam is supposed to be your rage dump now not FR. I'm not sure if you were just capping out on Rage due to your two legendaries or if your not familar with the new rotation.
    In regards to these: I haven't really tried this rotation, but since I have both of the legendaries I have, it's not often I can't press both slam and focused rage. I'd have to try it for myself with different gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post

Somewhat. Basically what I do is CS whenever I don't have a shattered defense proc, MS off cd regardless of FR stacks and slam as a filler. Execute phase I use shattered defense on executes, execute as a filler(rage allowing), MS with 3 stacks of FR(or at low rage) and only use FR during battle cry or if in danger of rage capping. I prioritize legendary ring procs over everything, but I'm often greedy and try to use them with shattered :P. Keep in mind my rotation is probably different than yours due to gear. .
    Yea, 12 days played no legendary yet, i'll keep farming though. Followed you on twitch cant wait to watch more arms domination.

Do you just stack mastery? Or is there any other stat you prioritize

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnthetic View Post
    I dream of owning your legendaries, someday man.

And i have just accepted fate that i will never get even a shitty one in this expansion

Quote Originally Posted by celphtitle View Post
    Yea, 12 days played no legendary yet, i'll keep farming though. Followed you on twitch cant wait to watch more arms domination.

Do you just stack mastery? Or is there any other stat you prioritize
    Thanks man! . Yeah I'm at about 23 days played and I only have 2. Most of my friends/fellow raiders have 20+ days played and 3-4 legendaries but I'm glad I got lucky with the 2 I have. I go for mastery and then haste. I prefer haste over vers.

- - - Updated - - -

Managed to salvage some of the voice comms from a different vod, I'll add the second video to the OP

Nothing against you at all but seeing those legendaries makes me not even want to play anymore. 26 days played and I have none. And they're such a massive difference.

Quote Originally Posted by xmr1 View Post
    Nothing against you at all but seeing those legendaries makes me not even want to play anymore. 26 days played and I have none. And they're such a massive difference.
    It's sort of discouraging for me as well, I may never see these legendaries, and warriors may get changed or the legendaries might be changed by the time I get them. Its really unmotivating.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnthetic View Post
    It's sort of discouraging for me as well, I may never see these legendaries, and warriors may get changed or the legendaries might be changed by the time I get them. Its really unmotivating.
    Yea, when they kept "spec defining items" to trinkets and tier sets at least you could have a reasonable expectation to obtain them within the duration of a raid tier... But best in my opinion would be if specs were complete and fun to play without lucky item.

It makes arms super super fun. Smooths out most of the rng, makes the class feel a lot cleaner. When I got them both, I was hitting the dummy in Skyhold and went "heh, this is how arms is SUPPOSED to feel baseline".
    gamedesignlol.

Okay so I notice you don't use Hamstring at all. Is this only because of your legendaries? I use it to fish for Tactician procs during BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crd38 View Post
    Okay so I notice you don't use Hamstring at all. Is this only because of your legendaries? I use it to fish for Tactician procs during BC.
    That got changed last hotfix - no more tactician procs possible via Hamstring. It also isn't realistically worth to use it for the extra micro-deeps, since one misspress outside of BC is a DPS loss already.

Oh crap

Quote Originally Posted by Drianaa View Post
    That got changed last hotfix - no more tactician procs possible via Hamstring. It also isn't realistically worth to use it for the extra micro-deeps, since one misspress outside of BC is a DPS loss already.

Holy shit really? I thought that was changing in 7.1 ... damn. Not that I don't believe you but can anyone link that hotfix notes? I searched and couldn't find. That's a game changer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crd38 View Post
    Holy shit really? I thought that was changing in 7.1 ... damn. Not that I don't believe you but can anyone link that hotfix notes? I searched and couldn't find. That's a game changer.
    26th September
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...-september-26/

[QUOTE=Drianaa;42932389]26th September

thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drianaa View Post
    Yeah this is why. I know people that still do it, but it's not worth the risk imo

Good Job man, so skilled, you dropped gloves and ring which allowed you to do this, much skill.

Quote Originally Posted by CSINada View Post
    Good Job man, so skilled, you dropped gloves and ring which allowed you to do this, much skill.
    I didn't drop them :/

I didn't drop them :/
    screw you hacker !!

Quote Originally Posted by CSINada View Post
    You sound very salty and jealous.