Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jueles View Post
    How awesome is that? Not only can I wear two legionaries that I don't have, I can also upgrade my non existent legionaries. With my RNG - I will never had a legendary - or to make it more insulting one of my farming alts will have one and my main will flounder around without one.

It warms my heart to see I'm not the only one waiting for the magic moment for one to drop. I'm beginning to feel like a minority.
    I am not sure you can even get the quest to upgrade a legendary unless you have a legendary already. That said, it would be nice if they raised the drop rate for those without any legendaries when this went into effect. Making those with bad RNG even further behind those with good RNG just is stupid. It is already bad when someone has their 2 best legendaries equipped at 895, but to then jump them 30 more ilvl? Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    How come u can keep some raids around while also making them into new dungeons, but u couldnt do that with all of them? Like why did ZA and ZG have to go in order to make them into dungeons, but kara stays?
    To be fair, this isn't exactly the same situation as ZA/ZG. Those instances were turned into 5 mans that were basically identical to the raid, so having it as a raid and a dungeon would have been pointless. This Kara is only about half the same as the other Kara, while the other half is supposed to be new content entirely. It has a different entrance as well. The ZA/ZG dungeons used the same entrances as the raids, so it sort of made sense that they chose one rather than having both.
    Last edited by Thagrynor; 2016-10-24 at 08:01 PM.

not that I need this, but I thought flying was coming out in 7.1? anyone?

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    What are they doing with Zulfarak in 7.1? There is a new FoS legacy achievement for the epic 2h blade that you can create from the two blades that drop off some bosses in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any chance the patch shortens the waiting time on order hall traits? I'm about to get enough resources for the 2 legendary talent but if the waiting time is shortened by x amount of days come patch maybe it's worth waiting.

no patch notes?
    no class infos?
    no changes for legendary drops?
    no information for pathfinder 2?
    no mythic 0 browsing?

i see no good future for legion..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    no patch notes?
    no class infos?
    no mythic 0 browsing?

It says there that there's two categories for mythics now Mythic and Mythic + in the LFG tool

Quote Originally Posted by Glaziola View Post
    What are they doing with Zulfarak in 7.1? There is a new FoS legacy achievement for the epic 2h blade that you can create from the two blades that drop off some bosses in there.
    I think this may hint to future changes coming to Zul'Farak, possibly the legion finds some way to enter Azeroth through ZF? And it's being remade into a 110 dungeon?

I see no reason otherwise to add a feat of strength for an item that you can still acquire...

"quick join" seems like a great feature. I'm looking forward to it.

Deleted
    mages need a nerf clearly after those teleports

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wattmate View Post
    Thank god for the unlock world quest on alts, recently leveled a paladin had to go do about 2h+ just to unlock as i dinged before even starting the last zone.
    the friendly status isn't so hard at all , would have preferred to see the illidan story to be account wide instead and the option to level up your professions without the need for dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    They probably added this so that people wouldn't have to go back to farm WoD materials.

I guess but why make it only drop in Karazhan? I doubt the majority of people will even do it.

Upgrade Icons
    Items in your bag that are a higher item level than what you have equipped and that may be an upgrade have a new arrow icon in Patch 7.1.
    FYI that this feature will not be making it into Patch 7.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    no patch notes?
    no class infos?
    no mythic 0 browsing?

I see no good future for your intelligence...

Just because it's not posted here doesn't mean there aren't, for example, class changes. There are PLENTY of class balance changes happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ornyx View Post
    Ornyx! I just saw you being top post on reddit

Deleted
    No love for engineering? why?
    Btw mythic only Karazhan is their biggest mistake.
    Last edited by mmoc024535e5c7; 2016-10-24 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ornyx View Post
    Good. It is without doubt one of the most idiotic things ever implemented.

People need to learn that item level is not the be all and end all of gear upgrade. Someone who goes for item level over important stats is just gimping their character, and Blizzard should not be encouraging that behaviour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    This patch is larger than WoD, lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Rich just get richer!
    If you all really want a ledgendary , or two of them ?
    Just ALL you guys and dolls that doesnt have a ledgendary item drop yet, go to your account and unsub .
    Select "others have unfair advantage" and hit that unsub button . If enough of you do this they will send them to you in the mail LOL .
    Power to the players(people) !!!! A true developers nightmare !!
    Next time you see one drop for another alt/casual/elitist or even friends and you feel left behind, just give it a wee kneejerk and have some revenge !!
    Last edited by mmoc2469da80bf; 2016-10-24 at 11:09 PM.

Instead of nerfing the Guardian Druid (Thick Hide from 10% to 6%, GG gives less rage), they should buff the singletarget and burst damage. And why is Fire Mage getting Buffs? Isn't he strong enough?? I will never understand this balancing.
    Last edited by Daan; 2016-10-24 at 11:15 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Mythic+ Dungeon Filter
    Oh this is so good.