Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    The post was about what the cloud device tendo patented awhile back was
    Oh, so there's no word on it being an actual thing that exists, or will exist?

Deleted
    If the footage on the console was not running on intended hardware and the trailer did not state the images shown are simulated, this means what we saw was false advertisement.

Whats friggin funny about that is, even the unintended hardware ran crap, you run your best on advertisement, not your worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'm not sure why you are still insisting on comparing the Wii U games (Which wasn't supported as well as it should of been)
    Disagree highly with this, Nintendo kept up strong support and development for a floundering system. Compare to the support the Vita got from Sony after it was clear it wouldn't catch on in the west and lol...

The Wii U honestly got way more support form Nintendo then it should have from a business standpoint and as a result it has one of the better libraries a Nintendo home console has ever had up there with the SNES and Gamecube.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Oh, so there's no word on it being an actual thing that exists, or will exist?
    No. Just that they're working on it.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    If the footage on the console was not running on intended hardware and the trailer did not state the images shown are simulated, this means what we saw was false advertisement.

Whats friggin funny about that is, even the unintended hardware ran crap, you run your best on advertisement, not your worst.
    It shouldn't technically count as false advertising. The thing they're advertising is the device itself, not Skyrim or whatever games. They could put super monkey ball for all that matters, which would be amazing by the way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    It shouldn't technically count as false advertising. The thing they're advertising is the device itself, not Skyrim or whatever games. They could put super monkey ball for all that matters, which would be amazing by the way.
    Adverts at least here in the UK that show phones like the Iphones and samsungs do tend to put in asterisks image sequence has been simulated when demonstrating the features of the device, the device it self was being shown off its features, part of that is the content being operated on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I'm not really bothered either way, but it does say at the end of the trailer:

So their ass is covered.
    ah good, they bloody need it in fairness.

No. Just that they're working on it.
    Is there confirmation that they're actually working on it outside of the initial patent? Or is this more rumormongering from "trusted" sources that are as wrong as often as they're right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Disagree highly with this, Nintendo kept up strong support and development for a floundering system. Compare to the support the Vita got from Sony after it was clear it wouldn't catch on in the west and lol...

The Wii U honestly got way more support form Nintendo then it should have from a business standpoint and as a result it has one of the better libraries a Nintendo home console has ever had up there with the SNES and Gamecube.
    To clarify, what I meant is while it did get a great amount of support more than a normal flop would, compared to other Nintendo consoles, it's falls flat.

So pointing out how it's missing games that consoles usually get (And which ignores the fact that it got a new IP like Splatoon) as a reason for knocking out the handheld makes little to no sense.

To clarify, what I meant is while it did get a great amount of support more than a normal flop would, compared to other Nintendo consoles, it's falls flat.

So pointing out how it's missing games that consoles usually get (And which ignores the fact that it got a new IP like Splatoon) as a reason for knocking out the handheld makes little to no sense.
    Except if I can play all the games on one device that device becomes the best device.

Why have two when we can just buy 1? I don't want to buy 2
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Except if I can play all the games on one device that device becomes the best device.

Why have two when we can just buy 1? I don't want to buy 2
    So it's not even a logical reasoning, it's just what you want.

Which is what I was saying from the start, it makes NO sense for Nintendo to do it from a business perspective. Why sell 1 system to everyone when they can sell 2 instead?

Also, putting everything on one device doesn't suddenly make it the best one, it makes it the only one. It can still flop.

So it's not even a logical reasoning, it's just what you want.

Which is what I was saying from the start, it makes NO sense for Nintendo to do it from a business perspective. Why sell 1 system to everyone when they can sell 2 instead?

Also, putting everything on one device doesn't suddenly make it the best one, it makes it the only one. It can still flop.
    Why try to sell 2 when you clearly can't sell 2. I love tendo, but I don't think they're capable of 2 systems anymore

Why try to sell 2 when you clearly can't sell 2. I love tendo, but I don't think they're capable of 2 systems anymore
    They sold the Wii just fine.

They bombed the marketing for the Wii-U, Nintendo can sell two systems just fine if they get there head out of there ass.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Because they didn't have a massive success? That's a harsh grading policy. I guess Xbox should just drop out, I mean, the 360 was okay and all, but it still struggled a little, and had a massive failure rate.

Because they didn't have a massive success? That's a harsh grading policy. I guess Xbox should just drop out,
    yes, they should.

yes, they should.
    Um, yeah...

I think we're done here on that note then.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, not sure if this was mentioned cause brain bork but,
    http://www.famitsu.com/news/201610/21118771.html

Code:
    Q 今回発表された本体、ドック、Joy-Con、Joy-Conグリップはすべてパッケージに同梱されるのでしょうか?
    A 商品構*につきましては発売前に改*て各地で発表させていただきますが、Joy-Conがふたつ、す*わちJoy-Con(L)とJoy-Con(R)は同梱予定です。
    Q "Are the announced Console, Dock, Joy-Con, Joy-Con Grip all packaged together?"
    A With regards to the, announcement will be made everywhere before the product is sold, but the two Joy-Con, Joy-Con(L) and Joy-Con(R), are planned to be packaged.

Joy-Con grip is that center piece.

Other stuff that's been already noted and all that stuff, but no backwards compatibility with either Wii U or 3DS. No information on battery life or the SoC.

http://www.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1299654

Here's a listing of trademarks concerning the Switch.

- - - Updated - - -

http://letsplayvideogames.com/2016/1...age-at-launch/

According to this, Nintendo won't sell the Switch tablet by itself at launch in order to not confuse people with the marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    According to this, Nintendo won't sell the Switch tablet by itself at launch in order to not confuse people with the marketing.
    Sucks since it will cost more but makes sense.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not really even a leak or rumor, Nintendo literally said they plan to bundle the L/R controller with it. It's right in the famitsu interview i linked in the previous post.