Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poundmax View Post
    not that I need this, but I thought flying was coming out in 7.1? anyone?
    Well, you thought wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoe
    "quick join" seems like a great feature. I'm looking forward to it.
    same now i just need some friends to join

Quote Originally Posted by potatoe View Post
    "quick join" seems like a great feature. I'm looking forward to it.
    I have a feeling it's going to be the surprise hit of the patch. I often want to play with friends, but am afraid I'll be interrupting their play - but if I can see they're in a dungeon/LFR queue and join them, it makes it much easier to give them a quick poke and join in with them. Really excited for it!

Hell of a patch, have to admit.

I hope they have as much anniversary stuff in the actual Diablo game, as they do in WoW. It would be nice. Not a single word from them about that, which either indicates something BIG is dropping at Blizzcon, or the game is truly dead in the water.

15+ Year Old Account
    Now lets compare this to the sad excuse that was 6.1 lol
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Did they really just buff mages?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, no WoWDB, that thing lags like crazy until it loads everything - and the layout is not as good as WoWHead's.
    Not to mention that it's white.

Quote Originally Posted by paflodder View Post
    If you all really want a ledgendary , or two of them ?
    Just ALL you guys and dolls that doesnt have a ledgendary item drop yet, go to your account and unsub .
    Select "others have unfair advantage" and hit that unsub button . If enough of you do this they will send them to you in the mail LOL .
    Power to the players(people) !!!! A true developers nightmare !!
    Next time you see one drop for another alt/casual/elitist or even friends and you feel left behind, just give it a wee kneejerk and have some revenge !!
    Eh?

There's no skill involved with getting a legendary. No one "earned" one this expansion. The effect of having one.. Then being able to increase it even more might could get game breaking. `

I guess I should have said the lucky get richer. Better?

Thanks for that ele shaman buff ! really blizzard now we can be top dps and be useful in raid ! ty for showing us so much love and hear our complains.. oh wait i was just dreaming forget everything i just said.

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    Instead of nerfing the Guardian Druid (Thick Hide from 10% to 6%, GG gives less rage), they should buff the singletarget and burst damage. And why is Fire Mage getting Buffs? Isn't he strong enough?? I will never understand this balancing.
    Fire mage singel and burst dps is getting nerfed, only flamestrike and aftershocks got buffed(aoe) Aftershock is Our 3rd big AW-trait, wich was literally useless before now. So they either had to buff it or change it, and I guess it was just easier to buff it

Read more carefully

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Eh?

There's no skill involved with getting a legendary. No one "earned" one this expansion. The effect of having one.. Then being able to increase it even more might could get game breaking. `

I guess I should have said the lucky get richer. Better?

I know and i agree with evrything you say here .
    Just saying we could create our own luck if it turns out there is no bad luck mechanism .
    Or its a bad mechanism .

This could have been such a great expansion, wasn't my main an arms warrior. :/ And it's getting a(nother) huge freakin pvp nerf on 7.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post
    Did they really just buff mages?
    Yup, a -5%~ ST fire mage buff !
    Joke appart, it becomes the most balanced spec through all their spec. Good job with blowjob .

Deleted
    Whoa: "You can upgrade your legendary item" GG Blizzard. I have 0 legendary but hey, I will be able to upgrade them...

My guild right now: no legendary = no raid spot. FU Blizzard! And for the mythic high progress team you need two legendaries for a raid spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    Whoa: "You can upgrade your legendary item" GG Blizzard. I have 0 legendary but hey, I will be able to upgrade them...

My guild right now: no legendary = no raid spot. FU Blizzard! And for the mythic high progress team you need two legendaries for a raid spot.
    You are in one of the shittiest guilds I have ever heard of, or you are exaggerating. If true, run like the wind, you did not need them.
    I am in a Mythic raiding guild, and am one of only 6 people who do not have a legendary yet. None of us have lost our spot. Player skill and ability to handle mechanics is more valued in many high end raiding guilds than rng. Replacing a skilled player with a player who is less skilled or does not mesh well, but has a legendary, will be a marginal increase at best and will result in a net loss for the team down the line.

How can they be taken seriously, releasing pet battle content, instead of:
    - Balancing class and secondary stats,
    - reworking spec (affliction, demonology, DK, other specs not working),
    - MM+ keystone when someone leaves,
    - reworking legendary random "exciting" drop...

Deleted
    "There will be no update on Classic Servers at BlizzCon." RIP veteran players, spit on them. Blizzard needs a new economic manager so he can tell them there is money in the vanilla servers...

Btw this 7.1 looks like a pet battle patch with a reused raid "constant new conent" seems legit...

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by karatakor View Post
    How can they be taken seriously, releasing pet battle content, instead of:
    - Balancing class and secondary stats,
    - reworking spec (affliction, demonology, DK, other specs not working),
    - MM+ keystone when someone leaves,
    - reworking legendary random "exciting" drop...
    Because people with a modicum of intelligence realise that those are all done by separate teams.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    "There will be no update on Classic Servers at BlizzCon." RIP veteran players, spit on them. Blizzard needs a new economic manager so he can tell them there is money in the vanilla servers...

Btw this 7.1 looks like a pet battle patch with a reused raid "constant new conent" seems legit...
    Blizzard is a Business. Business ALWAYS look for ways to make Money.You think if Vanilla Servers actually had a chance of making a reasonable amount of Profit they wouldn't invest in it?

I mean come on, you people always cry about how greedy Blizzard is and then question why they "wouldn't want to make bajillions in Vanilla servers omfgwtfbbq"

Obviously they have crunched the numbers and realised it isn't worth the time/resources for the expect profit it "could" gain.

Also as a Veteran player I can say I give zero fucks about Classic servers. the game was trash back then, most of peoples nostalgia comes from the community not the gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice they gated Karazhan behind Mythic, gives everyone a chance to follow the story this expansion right? >_______>

Deleted
    It seems that 7.1 has more content than whole WoD.