Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    Bump, i'm interested in finding the answer too
    Badly continue to use old war

"theres some pvp-specific warrior buffs coming... thursday i think?"

https://twitter.com/devolore/status/790766142298009600

Well guess we can expect some buffs to compensate for the hamstring nerf, but it's still going to feel terrible. I can't get used to this hamstring GCD garbage, especially with lag in arenas.

Void Cleave is such a terrible golden trait... how did this even go live lmao. Their thought process probably was "guys, SD is the most broken thing ever, slap something in to compensate"

On some unrelated note, is it actually worth only spamming execute during BC or should i consume the tactitian procs i get during BC?

I saw someone mentioning the rending paw was buffed on the PTR but it's not in the list. Am i missing something ? Also they mentioned an attack cone damage for nature's call ? Did they change the proc ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    "theres some pvp-specific warrior buffs coming... thursday i think?"

https://twitter.com/devolore/status/790766142298009600

Well guess we can expect some buffs to compensate for the hamstring nerf, but it's still going to feel terrible. I can't get used to this hamstring GCD garbage, especially with lag in arenas.
    In all fairness, as much as a depressing change it is, for all we know, it may very well be the return of either Hamstring root, Thunderclap/aoe slow or - in the very best scenario - Charge stun.

Or it may be none of those and simply more mongo damage, which Warriors do not need at all.

Deleted
    I have to say, I don't know why exactly this is happening, but even when pretty much SPAMMING hamstring on enemies most of them still manage to get out of melee range even though they don't have a speed buff and I don't have any that slow me down. Now they make it even worse with this change...

Quote Originally Posted by iFool View Post
    In all fairness, as much as a depressing change it is, for all we know, it may very well be the return of either Hamstring root, Thunderclap/aoe slow or - in the very best scenario - Charge stun.

Or it may be none of those and simply more mongo damage, which Warriors do not need at all.
    What if none of it was related to arms, and instead they removed piercing howl from the gcd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    What if none of it was related to arms, and instead they removed piercing howl from the gcd.
    Then I'd have the sorest laugh of my life, giving you proper credit for foreseeing such an unexpected twist of fate.

Deleted
    Got 855 memento, thought I was in for a ride but then it simmed worse than gift of radiance /_\

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Got 855 memento, thought I was in for a ride but then it simmed worse than gift of radiance /_\
    Does it still sim worse than it actually is though? Angerboda is supposed to be Arms best trinket beside Spontaneous apenndblabla
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    so after the buff will a 865 nature's call be better than a 845 angerboda? Im glad i saved that poop trinket
    Curious as well about that.
    "Nature’s Call cone attack damage increased by 40%."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebbl89 View Post
    Does it still sim worse than it actually is though? Angerboda is supposed to be Arms best trinket beside Spontaneous apenndblabla

Curious as well about that.
    "Nature’s Call cone attack damage increased by 40%."
    Well simC shows ~7,5% uptime for each of the procs. Not sure how it is in reality.

Trinkets are really broken when simmed, spontaneous appendages is the first one to come to mind, simming at 0.9 - 0.8% when in all the fights I've done with it are around 4.5 - 8.0%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DicKappa View Post
    Trinkets are really broken when simmed, spontaneous appendages is the first one to come to mind, simming at 0.9 - 0.8% when in all the fights I've done with it are around 4.5 - 8.0%
    This was fixed some time ago already.

Quote Originally Posted by iFool View Post

I doubt it, if changes are coming thursday it just means hotfixes. And hotfixes almost always just mean numerical changes -- probably just tuning arms/fury stat templates. Giving arms more mastery less crit, maybe an honor talent buff or two. Giving Fury back standard STR. I just don't see any "big" changes happening a couple days after 7.1.

If they planned to give us charge stun or something major like that; I don't know why it wouldn't be on the PTR. We'll see I guess, but I'm just expecting buffs to DH/Warr damage and a buff or two to honor talents.

After all if they want to stick to the spirit of the templates, classes with more utility = lower template stats / lower damage. Classes with low utility/tools = higher template stats / more damage. I'm not exactly a fan of this paradigm but this is how they made Legion PVP. If classes like DH, DK, or warrior aren't doing the most damage then the system is flawed.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2016-10-25 at 09:07 AM.

For dungs with shit tons of trash like arcway (mythic6+ always) , has any1 tried SS+MCombo+Ravager? I came with this idea lately but always forget to try it (i'll probably do this today). I think it wont hurt your dmg THAT much on bosses and it offers quite good cleave. If not ravager, still i think FR gets worse and worse in Dung content (exchept some specific traits or 9+ mythics-but o wait , arms hardly get invited to that high dung lvl -_- ) . Plus i feel that SS starves the hell out of your rage and FR hardly gets a place in trash clearance. What are your thoughts ppl?

Quote Originally Posted by server22 View Post
    For dungs with shit tons of trash like arcway (mythic6+ always) , has any1 tried SS+MCombo+Ravager? I came with this idea lately but always forget to try it (i'll probably do this today). I think it wont hurt your dmg THAT much on bosses and it offers quite good cleave. If not ravager, still i think FR gets worse and worse in Dung content (exchept some specific traits or 9+ mythics-but o wait , arms hardly get invited to that high dung lvl -_- ) . Plus i feel that SS starves the hell out of your rage and FR hardly gets a place in trash clearance. What are your thoughts ppl?
    Still use FR on dungeons with Anger Management. I pop CDs all the time on trash and take them down extremely fast. Done 6s and 7s, haven't tried 8s or beyond yet.

This was fixed some time ago already.
    Sadly it's still the same problem with quite a few trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by DicKappa View Post
    Sadly it's still the same problem with quite a few trinkets.
    Can you name any?

I thought simcraft was inaccurate for pretty much every trinket? I've just been kind of guessing which ones to use >_>