Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

No talk about Legacy servers at Blizzcon

Here we go LUL
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Ya I know, I saw it on the main page. Pretty nuts!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Good. I don't want them focusing on the past. I want them to keep up the momentum they have with Legion.

At least the rage from the 10 people that care will be entertaining for a short time.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's good that they won't because it means that they have NEW things to talk about. Legacy servers have been talked about to death and blizzcon costs them a shit ton of money to run so they have to use their time wisely and introduce new things or else it's going to be a wasted time slot which is wasted money for them. Yes, blizzcon makes money with the tickets and stuff, but it costs them money to rent the arena and to use the stages.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    At least the rage from the 10 people that care will be entertaining for a short time.
    so only 10 ppl played on classic servers and signed petition ?

if they can keep up karazhan levels of content im fine with it

this is good imo. We need to talk about whats coming not whats been done. Legacy servers can come back when the game ends

Deleted
    Jezz not this again!

I must give this to Blizz, that they know what they are doing and with what they are dealing with those "legacy servers". Because, frankly, the server would be put and the interest in it would drop after a couple of days, a week or a month.

Because all those nostalgia guys, who have tears in their eyes when they remember "fantastic" things like:
    -Broken, unbalanced and non-existant specs
    -leveling for ages
    -doing a 40 man raid where you can literally just stood there and AA for 5 min straight
    -where some1 who left your dungeon grp practically made you focked up

.... are different people today, they probably need a brutal awakening and realize how messed up was classic wow. It was new, it was fun at those times, but today? Only some minor tryhards would play that. And those are not that numerous and valuable to set a server just for them.

I like that blue post. Polite way to say "Never"
    My guess in Nos will probably just pop up again and rise from its ashes on the day of Blizzcon

we just wanted to take a moment to let you know that while we’re still discussing the possibility

We'll get them. Soon™

And if for some reason Blizzard chooses not to release them, Nost will rise up, not give a single fuck about a C&D letter like the other large private servers out there and continue on it's merry way :>

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    so only 10 ppl played on classic servers and signed petition ?
    The number of people that signed that petition =/= the number that would actually sign up for the server. The runescape petition was looked at a lot when that petition went around. The runescape petition got more than double the wow petition did. Less than 10% of the signatures actually went to try it out.

On the note: The recent threat by Nostalrius has me believe that they're not going to be making a deal with Blizzard to work together. As is I'm still convinced there isn't really a reason for Blizzard to make a legacy server as I'm still not convinced it would be profitable enough for them to do so in the long run.

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason people flocked to nostalrius was due to a lack of content and to a lesser extrent nostalgia. If they keep this content pace up, I am fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    we just wanted to take a moment to let you know that while we’re still discussing the possibility

We'll get them. Soon™

And if for some reason Blizzard chooses not to release them, Nost will rise up, not give a single fuck about a C&D letter like the other large private servers out there and continue on it's merry way :>
    Cool and if it continues in a country where shit like that matters don't expect them to stay up for long.

surprise surprise...

10+ Year Old Account
    Completely disappointed but can't say I'm surprised, Doesn't matter to me though since I haven't given blizzard a since cent since they shut Nostalrius down and this just reaffirms my boycott of Activision-Blizzard.

If you open legacy servers Blizzard I will pay to play the game I love once again.

Deleted
    Thats good news, there's a lot going forward with legion that I'm sure a lot of people are actually interested in, so I'm glad they're not wasting time on the legacy server nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalek View Post
    Completely disappointed but can't say I'm surprised, Doesn't matter to me though since I haven't given blizzard a since cent since they shut Nostalrius down and this just reaffirms my boycott of Activision-Blizzard.

If you open legacy servers Blizzard I will pay to play the game I love once again.
    Stop using boycott like it actually means something. It doesn't. They are still making enough without you and without me to survive as a company along with still having one of the largest MMOs out there.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-25 at 05:08 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Here we go LUL
    Thanks, you had to share this vital piece in its own thread instead of just gloating in the megathread?