Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Blood elf. For m+, having an extra aoe silence is really good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    I didn't say you were...but many men are...like it diminishes their masculinity to be with a woman with more muscles than them.
    Still confused... Are you talking about IRL? Because this is a video game. Orc females don't really exist in reality...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Wat? I've never been scared at women muscles before.

- - - Updated - - -

Most men are scared of muscles on women? Since when?
    Since the invention of gender stereotypes?
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Panda, panda panda panda!

An extra 375 food gives you more stats than any other racial. Also bouncy is amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    Still confused... Are you talking about IRL? Because this is a video game. Orc females don't really exist in reality...
    IRL Phobias still make it into the gaming world...are people who are afraid of spiders who are afraid of WoW's virtual spiders...

15+ Year Old Account
    IRL Phobias still make it into the gaming world...are people who are afraid of spiders who are afraid of WoW's virtual spiders...
    Man, fuck any single enemy in games that has more than 6 legs.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? Did not know. I have a slight phobia of heights and I'm 100% OK with heights in video games.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? Did not know. I have a slight phobia of heights and I'm 100% OK with heights in video games.
    I said there are people...I didn't say every single person on the planet who has arachnophobia that plays WoW is afraid of WoW's spiders...but some are.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavin View Post
    Panda, panda panda panda!

An extra 375 food gives you more stats than any other racial. Also bouncy is amazing
    Still worse than just about every single race.

FOR THE HORDE

#orclivesmatter

Quote Originally Posted by Vasciras View Post
    Still worse than just about every single race.
    Not to mention its the only racial bonus that goes away if you die and get brezzed. Or if you die in a mythic+ and want to keep pushing without spending more time to sit and eat.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakiri View Post
    Not to mention its the only racial bonus that goes away if you die and get brezzed. Or if you die in a mythic+ and want to keep pushing without spending more time to sit and eat.
    Also the only racial bonus that's not active in PVP since you can't eat bufffood in arena and now bgs too.

Views on Alliance racials?

I just went from Human to Panda. I like the racial, but I just can't get in the mindset of Panda.

at the moment dps is 3-5k max between races (not worth even for #1 guild in the world) so play whatever you want and stop asking. Utility wise Belf wins with AoE silence.

Quote Originally Posted by LudiMajk View Post
    at the moment dps is 3-5k max between races (not worth even for #1 guild in the world) so play whatever you want and stop asking. Utility wise Belf wins with AoE silence.
    Depends what You do.
    If only PvP - Orcs seems the way to go,
    If PvE - BElfs
    If both, I'd also conside Belfs

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by ErothTV View Post
    Depends what You do.
    If only PvP - Orcs seems the way to go,
    If PvE - BElfs
    If both, I'd also conside Belfs
    I don't usually PvP outside the WQ zones and whenever theres call to arms thingies, and even though Orc racial is strong, I'd think an AoE silence is just as good if not better.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're going for looks, I'd say Orcs are better. If you want utility, BELFs are better since they have a 2nd interrupt with their racial which is actually pretty handy on a lot of fights such as mythic dragons. We send in our BELFs as the portal grp because of their extra interrupt.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LudiMajk View Post
    I don't usually PvP outside the WQ zones and whenever theres call to arms thingies, and even though Orc racial is strong, I'd think an AoE silence is just as good if not better.
    The AOE silence is great for offence in pvp, especially against healers. But I find with kick, 2 aoe stuns on short-ish cooldowns, and paralysis as another ghetto interrupt, I do well enough against casters without a 2 second silence that the reduced stun duration from orcs is better still. Also orc racial ability is basically 10% more damage and healing for 15 seconds which is nice too for pve and pvp.

This question is so mind boggingly simple I cant fathom how you guys haven't come to this conclusion yet.

First Step:
    Faction Swap (Die greenskin die)

Second Step:
    Become a draenei (Space Goat master race)

Third Step:
    Become a FEMALE Draenei (5% extra kick damage(not reflected in tooltip but it's there))

Fourth Step:
    Thank Robin for guiding you to the right choice