Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    And nothing of value was lost.

I am here to laugh for the misery life of the haters and their pain that they actually missed the glory days of wow and instead the started playing as a kung fu panda!

There is no reason someone with no miserable life or someone jealous and in pain care so much for other people fun and options...

Newsflash... More private servers are in the works than ever and we will play our servers and you will continue to be a miserable bad panda
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

This vanilla server train needs to crash and burn.

Deleted
    This is one of the most dissapointment messages that Blizzard can send, at least to me. I am really burn with Emerald Nightmare, now 7.1 is really only a dungeon and a 3 boss raid so...the only difference with Draenor is the World Quest and the garrison shit. I'm really burn.

For me, now in november my sub is done, and don't count with me in the future. I'm done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    I do facepalm at stuff like: one of the first questions asked in Blizzcon Q&A official thread on EU forums was about trivializing tank threat and "threat game" not being a thing. But Blizzard already answered this question multiple times over! Something along the lines it's not fun for dps to stop dps if the tank is undergeared etc.
    god forbid this game would ever require the player to have something of the semblance of a brain. blizz plz

Quote Originally Posted by Zalek View Post
    Meanwhile Diablo still has a playerbase years afterwards sure no where close to the amount at launch but it exists none the less yet blizzard still continues to host D2 D3 servers right? so why couldn't legacy servers?

By that same argument the whole "Interest will eventually die down" well isn't the case the same with Legion and current WoW?
    Interest in WoW in general has slowly declined likewise will Legacy servers but there will be a healthy playerbase leftover for many years for sure, after all the argument (That you didn't ask necessarily) of "Why roll on a dieing or declining server that will eventually delete all my hard work?" well eventually say 20 years in the future when WoW is no longer profitable wouldn't blizzard delete and shutdown current WoW's servers as well?
    Because diablo is more about selling boxes with each new diablo game. Legacy servers wouldnt be about selling next expansions boxes since ppl dont want to play past vanilla.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Because diablo is more about selling boxes with each new diablo game. Legacy servers wouldnt be about selling next expansions boxes since ppl dont want to play past vanilla.
    How do you know?

U can't assume that, u don't know what people want to do or not.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    I am here to laugh for the misery life of the haters and their pain that they actually missed the glory days of wow and instead the started playing as a kung fu panda!

There is no reason someone with no miserable life or someone jealous and in pain care so much for other people fun and options...

Newsflash... More private servers are in the works than ever and we will play our servers and you will continue to be a miserable bad panda
    Newsflash: we know there are other pirate servers. They have been around forever. Just most of them are badly done or scammy.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Here we go LUL
    a tiny vocal minority want legacy servers. you want legacy servers great.....no raid, hunter shitty pet taming system, arrows in bag that you must buy or craft, mount in bag, everything shitty. yeah totally want legacy servers, no point in legacy servers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by z3rK View Post
    Jezz not this again!

I must give this to Blizz, that they know what they are doing and with what they are dealing with those "legacy servers". Because, frankly, the server would be put and the interest in it would drop after a couple of days, a week or a month.

Because all those nostalgia guys, who have tears in their eyes when they remember "fantastic" things like:
    -Broken, unbalanced and non-existant specs
    -leveling for ages
    -doing a 40 man raid where you can literally just stood there and AA for 5 min straight
    -where some1 who left your dungeon grp practically made you focked up

.... are different people today, they probably need a brutal awakening and realize how messed up was classic wow. It was new, it was fun at those times, but today? Only some minor tryhards would play that. And those are not that numerous and valuable to set a server just for them.
    there was no raid in vanilla before patch , so no raid they want vanilla they will get it

Quote Originally Posted by ManiacRR View Post
    How do you know?

U can't assume that, u don't know what people want to do or not.
    I can. There is a huge megathread about it where its repeated alot. why would ppl want to progress thru the expansions again?? So they can quit at the same point again?

Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    So you never play old games I gather? Only ones that have been released within the last year or two?
    For how long? A week? A month?

A project like this would require hundreds of thousands of people to keep paying and playing for at least a couple years to justify its existence and cost.

Oh well at least I know not to waste my time now and just watch the Hearthstone panel.

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    a tiny vocal minority want legacy servers. you want legacy servers great.....no raid, hunter shitty pet taming system, arrows in bag that you must buy or craft, mount in bag, everything shitty. yeah totally want legacy servers, no point in legacy servers.

- - - Updated - - -

there was no raid in vanilla before patch , so no raid they want vanilla they will get it
    Uhm Vanilla launched with Onyxia and Molten Core. Would advise you to do some research before spreading misinformation.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_1.1.0 The official launch patch for Vanilla.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-25 at 11:04 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    So you're mad about lack of content and then you want to play a version of the game that will never have content updates?
    Is not only the content, is how the content IS and how you go and play that content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by explosion987 View Post
    Good. I don't want them focusing on the past. I want them to keep up the momentum they have with Legion.
    This. Vanilla's time was 10 years ago. I much rather Blizzard focus the entire WoW team on the real, current WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkhobo View Post
    The reason people flocked to nostalrius was due to a lack of content and to a lesser extrent nostalgia. If they keep this content pace up, I am fine with it.
    Im with you on this one Aslong as Blizzard make new stuff for me to enjoy, i don't really have a reason to look back after crumbs of content in TBC/Vanilla.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    so only 10 ppl played on classic servers and signed petition ?
    Not enough to ever matter anyway, it seems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    This. Vanilla's time was 10 years ago. I much rather Blizzard focus the entire WoW team on the real, current WoW.
    Then WHY THE HELL is people salivating with posible remakes of Starcraft, Diablo and Warcraft games? With that is not rose tinted? What the hell? Why is old WoW with all that hate from the today retail community? Why the hell the retail community don't understand that is not the same game, that the community is different and DON'T AFFECT retail?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    we just wanted to take a moment to let you know that while we’re still discussing the possibility

We'll get them. Soon™

And if for some reason Blizzard chooses not to release them, Nost will rise up, not give a single fuck about a C&D letter like the other large private servers out there and continue on it's merry way :>
    Until they are actually legally backdoor rammed and those people who run the servers, who think they're just being good guys providing a service for people, get their personal lives screwed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guruftw View Post
    Lol "interest would drop in couple of days" the bullshit here, we even have fact that it will only increase, not decrease. Nost started out at around 2-3k and climbed up to 15k!! There would even be more people playing if the server was stable for more.

And there was 150k active players and 800k accounts.
    You really want to compare something which is completely free and everyone can have (multiple) accounts with no hassle and a game you need to pay monthly for? A tenth of those Nost players wouldn't ever join in on paid, official legacy servers, and that's being generous.

Quote Originally Posted by ManiacRR View Post
    Then WHY THE HELL is people salivating with posible remakes of Starcraft, Diablo and Warcraft games? With that is not rose tinted? What the hell? Why is old WoW with all that hate from the today retail community? Why the hell the retail community don't understand that is not the same game, that the community is different and DON'T AFFECT retail?
    honestly i don't understand the desire for those revamps.. but its b.c. they will not just be re-released but updated graphics (and likely other features). They are also more standalone games vs WoW. i'd wager those games revamps would more akin to legacy servers coming up but having LFG/LFR and cross realm feature.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22