Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    I kinda understand Blizzard's position, they got themselves into a corner with the way they designed the specs, hence the need to constant keep watch over us and keep tuning/buffing us to stay competitive with other classes that actually scale properly.

However, there are some pretty easy solutions, like find a way to make mastery not be raw +damage, which is pretty lazy design to begin with.
    Absolutely, like Mastery for Unholy could've revolved around pets or better yet just have the mastery straight up boost wound damage like insane and for frost there's a plethora of things they could've done revolving around razorice and/or armor pen for autoattacks and obliterate.

Blizzard was just straight up lazy with DKs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumai258i View Post
    Don't you get scared Boulderfist doesn't become the optimal talent and then you have to spam Rockbiter all the time...I have the same issue with Demon Blades on DH.

Another major issue is that Arms and Retribution are in such good shape that top guilds are not even bothered having DKs for plate DPS. This wasn't the case in the beginning since Unholy was regarded as strong and it was rightfully so before scaling issues were found out.

Warriors provide Commanding Shout and Retribution provides Lay on Hands on top of their superior (10%+ generally) DPS.

If the 7.1 notes come through with only the 3% buff for Unholy I would recommend everyone to re-roll at this point or quit. It's ridiculous how Blizzard promised balance within 5% of the classes while there is currently 20% differences among the top and bottom specs and then insult us with a 3% buff. On top of the increasing RNG in gearing up where not getting a best in slot legendary puts you behind 15% on those who have it on top of adding titan-forged trinkets/gear into the mix.

Blizzard definitely catering towards the larger casual player-base in Legion so far but it seems they are forgetting how having a competitive environment within the game actually attracts more casual players i.e. League Of Legends.
    I'm not worried about Boulderfist tbh....they'll have to complete destroy it's buff OR buff the crap out of Hot Hand or Windsong. I'm more worried about Landslide than I am Boulderfist.

What kind of baffles me is that Frost has a PvP talent that gives an Active version of Killing Machine that scales up the damage or the crit damage.

Why can't our Mastery or Crit just do that too? I'd probably vote for Crit so that it stays a relevant stat, but my guess is that the real solution would involve either removing or re-designing Killing Machine.

I feel like the spec being build around that passive is one of the things that's left us in a pickle for a while now.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    If you like DK you only have 2 real options.
    A) Reroll because you like wow
    B) Leave because you like DK
    I'll take option: C) Carry on playing a DK regardless.

I despise people who feel the need to reroll just because a class isn't doing big-D DPS. Stop acting like the sky is falling, Chicken Little!
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2016-10-25 at 01:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post

I despise people who feel the need to reroll just because a class isn't doing DPS. Keep eating shit my fellow germans!!
    Well then, I'll be over here enjoying good classes then m8.

I despise people who feel the need to reroll just because a class isn't doing big-D DPS. Stop acting like the sky is falling, Chicken Little!
    I personally do not care about being bid dick dps. There are more issues with the class than just damage.

Well then, I'll be over here enjoying good classes then m8.
    And what defines a "good class" to you, m8? One where you can faceroll the rotation and then stroke your e-peen as you top the damage meters?

I chose a DK back in Wrath because I enjoy the class fantasy of being a fallen hero who was risen in undeath. Sure there are some issues with the class right now, but I have stuck with my DK through the best and the worst times throughout the past 4 expansions. I'm no filthy class hopper that gravitates towards the one that is performing best on the DPS rankings.

Sure, my choice to stick with the class I have mained for the past 8 years may get me declined from groups. But I honestly don't care. I wouldn't want to run a dungeon/raid with a bunch of petty elitist d-bags anyway.
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2016-10-25 at 10:11 AM.

I agree.
    I must be honest, I tied some other classes, but non of it fits me more than a DK.
    Right now playing Blood with my Mythic guild, so my dps is not a problem. But i totaly enjoy mythic+ dungeons as frost.
    After we get some buffs i might get back to raiding as Frost. But there are always some ways how you can enjoy your favorite class.

Deleted
    And what defines a "good class" to you, m8? One where you can faceroll the rotation and then stroke your e-peen as you top the damage meters?.
    I don't do DPS.

One in which my options for tanking aren't
    "Me <5 stack? me spam marrow. Me spam marrow anyway because aura left less bones than atila left grass, don't cap on RP, DD on CD. Me also die and no ohshitbutton" vs DH (AKA Good BDK) "Spam ability and sometimes use other abilities, 3 CDs (and another delayed on the artifact ability) and shitload of mobility" or druid "Mix and match what you want to use rage on, spam abilities that aren't just one procs". Hell, BDK is warrior-level engaging, and warrior I'm stacking haste because fuck this rotation.

And I did chose DK back in wrath, but legion is too much I give up. But as said, take your fresh turd and chew it.

And I did chose DK back in wrath, but legion is too much I give up. But as said, take your fresh turd and chew it.
    Well, that's your problem. And don't tell me to chew a turd when you're the one throwing them around like a butthurt chimp.

Deleted
    Well, that's your problem. And don't tell me to chew a turd when you're the one throwing them around like a butthurt chimp.
    Fact:
    DK issues (not numbers, ISSUES not the same, explained on the first post) will not be fixed
    Fact:
    These issues make the class unfun and lackluster (note no mention of power, because you can number-tune any class into OP/viability, if bone shield did a 30%+ damage absorb (and the rest stays the same) DK would be the best tank in the game if not tied for).
    Fact:
    The class is absurdly weak tanking wise (mostly because of these issues, which need mechanical fixing rather than number tunning, IE shield being devastated in huge aoe pulls (and by every spare dot) and being tunned around aoe tanking mix badly)

If this is too hard to understand, I comprehend, after all you're sticking to DK even if they're just going to buttfuck it harder and harder, enjoy your noscaling and being a reactive tank(which means blizz will not give you mechanical fixing reactive tanks need because they think self healing and reactive tanks are OP and over-valuate their power constantly), at least it's good in world content and old content soloing.

But hey, now you'll play the class that gets buffs every patch but till performs like crap because DPS don't scale and tanking it's broken on a conceptual level, enjoy your 3m 30% dr. I'll enjoy my 1.5m 20% DR, 5m 40% charges, shields, jumping around with DH and having options on druid.

Blah blah blah
    Whatever, m8. I'm done arguing with you. In the end, all you've proved is you care more about statistics and performance and have no attachment to the character itself. You'll just gravitate towards the class that is considered the "strongest" in its specific roll in every subsequent patch and continually screw yourself over because rolling alts and off specs is a lot more time consuming in this expansion. Just don't come crying to me when you want to return to your DK at a later date and find yourself lagging months behind on your artifact.

Deleted
    Couple of reasons.

1. We're not Mages so Blizzard doesn't give a fuck about us
    2. Season 5.

Whatever, m8. I'm done arguing with you. In the end, all you've proved is you care more about statistics and performance and have no attachment to the character itself. You'll just gravitate towards the class that is considered the "strongest" in its specific roll in every subsequent patch and continually screw yourself over because rolling alts and off specs is a lot more time consuming in this expansion. Just don't come crying to me when you want to return to your DK at a later date and find yourself lagging months behind on your artifact.
    Well considering 500 order hall resources is easy to come up with the knowledge won't be a problem. Only issue would be coming back and being at 24 points instead of 28....but I'm not too worried about that. Some people gravitate towards what they find fun, regardless of the state of the spec the reroll to. However we'll see at the end of next week where both dk specs land dos wise. My guess is they're still lower middle, and I'd be okay with that if the mobility wasn't so god damn bad. I had no idea enhance was as good as it was, however I'll stick to enhance this expansion or go back to my dk at worst based on what my guild needs/wants. My knowledge will still roll on my dk until it's done.

Deleted
    K you're retarded anyways so it's not like anything you say has ANY value, you can't read nor understand DK problems, please tell me you're not EU so I don't have to avoid you ruining my parties and raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Scented View Post
    Most hilarious rotation so far
    Pretty nice, out of sheer curiosity, can you do frost and blood?

K you're retarded anyways so it's not like anything you say has ANY value, you can't read nor understand DK problems, please tell me you're not EU so I don't have to avoid you ruining my parties and raids.
    As much as I'd love to rip you a new one, I'd prefer to not get my account banned again. I'll just put you on ignore from now on.

Deleted
    As much as I'd love to rip you a new one, I'd prefer to not get my account banned again. I'll just put you on ignore from now on.
    wooow look out we have a badass over here, you're not exactly ripping people a new one over a forum mate, you're just appearing butthurt and immature, and almost borderline aspergers that someone behind a monitor some random place on earth can enrage you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by neohobeo View Post
    wooow look out we have a badass over here, you're not exactly ripping people a new one over a forum mate, you're just appearing butthurt and immature, and almost borderline aspergers that someone behind a monitor some random place on earth can enrage you so much.
    That's rich coming from people that whine and moan when their spec isn't doing as well as X and then reroll to the next fotm. If anything, I'm the least butthurt and immature person here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumai258i View Post
    Don't you get scared Boulderfist doesn't become the optimal talent and then you have to spam Rockbiter all the time...I have the same issue with Demon Blades on DH.

Another major issue is that Arms and Retribution are in such good shape that top guilds are not even bothered having DKs for plate DPS. This wasn't the case in the beginning since Unholy was regarded as strong and it was rightfully so before scaling issues were found out.

Warriors provide Commanding Shout and Retribution provides Lay on Hands on top of their superior (10%+ generally) DPS.

If the 7.1 notes come through with only the 3% buff for Unholy I would recommend everyone to re-roll at this point or quit. It's ridiculous how Blizzard promised balance within 5% of the classes while there is currently 20% differences among the top and bottom specs and then insult us with a 3% buff. On top of the increasing RNG in gearing up where not getting a best in slot legendary puts you behind 15% on those who have it on top of adding titan-forged trinkets/gear into the mix.

Blizzard definitely catering towards the larger casual player-base in Legion so far but it seems they are forgetting how having a competitive environment within the game actually attracts more casual players i.e. League Of Legends.
    why do people just pull random facts out of thin air ? theres literally an UH dk or two on every top kill from all the top guilds. wtf

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...81%D1%83%D1%81

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/tarren-mill/Method

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ether/Serenity

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...s/From+Scratch

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...0anish+Terrace

they bring equally as many rogues as they do DK's, most of them don't even bring a single monk to their latest raids. this problem extends far beyond Death knights, and our voices would be much stronger if people of the different underrepresented specs spoke up as one and reached out to blizzard.
    Last edited by mmoc364ed92780; 2016-10-25 at 02:04 PM.