Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayke View Post
    Where did you see that RT was nerfed? It's not in the patch notes that I can see.
    lol....he's obviously talking about the last round of Outlaw nerfs that happened when mythic raids came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayke View Post
    Where did you see that RT was nerfed? It's not in the patch notes that I can see.
    One of the earlier hotfix. Literally made no sense.

That won't do anything to address the RNG damage spread at all.

Also, it will only make GS even more of a mandatory talent.

Quote Originally Posted by calimariae View Post
    That won't do anything to address the RNG damage spread at all.

Also, it will only make GS even more of a mandatory talent.
    uhm yeah..sure - buffing a spell that does about 1-1.5% of our dmg by 10% makes the spell mandatory...

not like GS is already waste on more than half of the bosses in mythic...

wat

blunderbuss is 15-20% damage on some of my kills

They should make haste our best stat again, it's way more fun that way. Slow Outlaw is boring Outlaw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentlepenguin View Post
    wat

Do you use it every time it procs, no matter what?

Quote Originally Posted by athanasios View Post
    Do you use it every time it procs, no matter what?
    i have greenskin/quickdraw, i time it with BTE

Deleted
    i have greenskin/quickdraw, i time it with BTE
    Ah, right, well in that case I get it. Still, 15-20% seems a bit of an overshot, no?

Ah, right, well in that case I get it. Still, 15-20% seems a bit of an overshot, no?
    depends on the boss fight, if i just sit on the dummy for a while it's more like 9%

These are the right direction for buffs if they don't want to make RtB less RNG prone.

The buffs are targeted at skills less negatively effected by bad RNG, which is great.

Deleted
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=4

These are bandaid buffs to help ease us over until they decide what they are going to do with SnD and other talents. As others have stated, 2-4% damage increase overall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geehbee View Post
    I mean your numbers are completely and horribly wrong.
    Well, thanks for letting me know. Might wanna add tho, why and what is wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    Run Through was reduced by 2% per point*. It dropped from 8% per point to 6% per point. Adjust your math accordingly.
    Thank you for pointing that out, seems like I didn't remember that correctly.

I will take out an actual example on Ursoc to do the math now, otherwise people get pissy.

Damage percentiles of 305.5k DPS:
    RT: 40.7%
    SS: 14.5%
    SS (second hit, I guess): 5.7%
    BB: 5.2%
    PS: 3.9%

Added up % for the buffed skills is 29.3%. A 10% damage increase on that is therefor 2.93% increase of total DPS, which equals up to 8.95k total damage increase.
    The nerf on run through was 2% per point. Depending on relics, that is between 6%-12% nerf on RT damage, therefore a 2.4%-4.8% total DPS decrease, summing up to 7.33k-14.66k total DPS decrease.

Taking this data into consideration, we could state, that the buffs bring Outlaw on the damage they dealt pre-nerf without RT dmg relics.

Deleted
    Well, after the ''we know Outlaw isnt performing well enough, but we dont know how to improve/fix it'' from the Devs fews days ago, I expected nothing for us in 7.1
    But with that ~2-3% overall dmg buff am happy (something > nothing )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orionmnt View Post
    Well, after the ''we know Outlaw isnt performing well enough, but we dont know how to improve/fix it'' from the Devs fews days ago, I expected nothing for us in 7.1
    Yes, I agree.
    I also read the blue post earlier that day, stating that some classes are not meant for being strong on ST and AoE.
    I was really happy to see Outlaw getting at least something this patch. With those buff, the AoE also gets just a bit stronger, compared to a RT buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Orionmnt View Post
    2-3% increase is like what? 6k increase in average? (let's say your dps is 250-320)
    this is almost literally nothing.
    so while something > nothing.
    this is more like nothing = nothing.
    Last edited by Notter; 2016-10-25 at 12:26 PM.

Deleted
    The buff is stronger than the nerf before. The dps will decently increase, but the rng factor will still be the bitch for strong sustain. :-)

Let's look at SimCraft T19H Rogue simulations:

Rogue Assassination T19H 373,298
    Rogue Assassination T19H_Exsg 371,017
    Rogue Subtlety T19H 369,448
    Rogue Outlaw T19H 358,475

A 3% buff to Outlaw puts its damage at 369,229 DPS, competitive with Subtlety already, and not that far behind Assassination. Of course, it doesn't matter much if you continually get 1 buff with RtB, because Blizzard refuses to implement a system to prevent bad luck rolls. It has been suggested at B.Net Forums that RtB should be reworked, to increase your chance to roll 2+ buffs everytime you roll only 1 buff, thus decreasing the amount of times one has too re-roll.

Anyway, I welcome those buffs. I am currently playing both Assassination and Outlaw, because even if Assassination is stronger at single target and can do pretty much the same AoE damage as Outlaw, I think Outlaw is just more efficient at fights such as Cenarius or Il'gynoth.

wat

legendary bracers