Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Prydaz is only bad if you aren't a tank. The ring sucks though. But let's face it, these are welfare legendaries no matter how you break it down and are more or less meaningless compared to other gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    You mean a ring with a shit proc? And hell actually the stats are shit for my Resto Shaman because no Mastery. I'd be better off with a worse ring with Mastery-crit.
    So when you get 3 legendary pieces and you can only choose 2 you know which one you're not using now.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Prydaz is only bad if you aren't a tank. The ring sucks though. But let's face it, these are welfare legendaries no matter how you break it down and are more or less meaningless compared to other gear.
    Ironically that fucking neck has the perfect stats for Resto Shaman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    So when you get 3 legendary pieces and you can only choose 2 you know which one you're not using now.
    My point is worthless crap like that shouldn't exist. Legendaries shouldn't be invalidated by epics with better stats. The whole point of a legendary is that it is supposed to be a major upgrade not a downgrade. In Diablo 3 fair enough there are shit ones my point is there shouldn't be in WoW because people aren't making them mandatory for content anyway.

Legendaries wouldn't feel legendary
    They already don't feel legendary. There was no actual work put into them exclusively to obtain them. At least in the last two expansions you had to put in at least some work for it. Now, it's exactly the same RNG as everything else in the game.

Maybe if the NPC would need a legendary, like you got X legenday and want Y, you go to npc and he takes X but gives you Y... But that is not blizz intention, cause they wanted you to change your build a little around the legendary that you get
    "There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."
    — Patrick Rothfuss (The Kingkiller Chronicle)

if you could "trade" in legendarys like that it would be pretty stupid because everyone would be running around with the same legendarys. sorta like how the artifact weapons are

10+ Year Old Account
    Ironically that fucking neck has the perfect stats for Resto Shaman.

- - - Updated - - -

My point is worthless crap like that shouldn't exist. Legendaries shouldn't be invalidated by epics with better stats.
    Now Imagine your reaction if you got a piece of loot you couldn't equip like plate. Would love to see someone rage about that. Would be a huge "Fuck You" from Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Yeah, it would be bad. RNG is fine (I do not have any legendary yet). Just play the game and be happy when you get your first. The second will follow.
    Sephuz and Prydaz will be redisigned.
    Why should I (or anyone) be happy to get a legendary that is near worthless outside of the stats? I got the crap Sephuz, I'd just assume got nothing and have my misery protection keep stacking then to get a junk item and have it reset.

Legendaries wouldn't feel legendary if you can just farm out the currency for it.
    How "legendary" does it feel to get a Legendary that does nothing for you? I could get a lucky titanforge proc on a ring and it would have equal or more value if the stats are perfect.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2016-10-25 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    They already don't feel legendary. There was no actual work put into them exclusively to obtain them. At least in the last two expansions you had to put in at least some work for it. Now, it's exactly the same RNG as everything else in the game.
    Indeed and the RNGfest is shitty enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Now Imagine your reaction if you got a piece of loot you couldn't equip like plate. Would love to see someone rage about that. Would be a huge "Fuck You" from Blizzard.
    But that cannot happen. A legendary should feel like an upgrade not a downgrade. That can happen. And the reason I'm pissed is because that shitty ring was my first one and I had 2 Mastery-Crit rings that were 875 and 860 at the time.

Deleted
    This ring feels more legendary and beats Sephux Secret by a landslide, for pretty much all classes.

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/557

Even DLC knows what is up with that shitty ring

I wouldn't mind a legendary trader NPC that takes a legendary away from you, gives you a currency to buy a new one and lets you buy it. So you could trade away a bad legendary for a good one. Maybe add in like a cost of gold/resources or Bloods/Obliterium. That way the fun rng of legendary drops is still there, but not the instant crushing defeat of a Prydaz or Sephuz. Make it so getting the right legendary is still what you want, but not so getting the wrong one makes you want to quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Yeah, it would be bad. RNG is fine (I do not have any legendary yet). Just play the game and be happy when you get your first. The second will follow.
    Sephuz and Prydaz will be redisigned.
    No, there is about a 50% chance that the one you get is never worth equipping and you're less liklely to get your next one after that so there is a very good chance that you get your character pretty much ruined after your first.

In many cases you're better off deleting your legendaries, just hoping that the "bad luck" system sees it as you not having a legendary. It's that bad.

That's so cute. I'm up to 17 days /played on my main and I haven't seen a legendary. I've been able to equip two for nine days now. The system is literal garbage, especially when Blizzard obviously planned for us to all have at least one legendary by now.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    That's so cute. I'm up to 17 days /played on my main and I haven't seen a legendary. I've been able to equip two for nine days now. The system is literal garbage, especially when Blizzard obviously planned for us to all have at least one legendary by now.
    Considering Nighthold is supposedly balanced around them will be interesting for new players and those who don't have any by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    No, there is about a 50% chance that the one you get is never worth equipping and you're less liklely to get your next one after that so there is a very good chance that you get your character pretty much ruined after your first.

In many cases you're better off deleting your legendaries, just hoping that the "bad luck" system sees it as you not having a legendary. It's that bad.
    That doesn't even make sense. Don't be an idiot. The bad-luck system checks for DROPS, not the existence of the item afterwards. It's literally the same functionality as Diablo III; the game knows as soon as you loot the item that you got one, whatever you do with it afterwards be damned. Second, REALLY don't be an idiot and delete a legendary. Delete that worthless ring? WOOPS! Your second legendary is a repeat because now you're eligible to loot it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.darklegacycomics.com/557

Even DLC knows what is up with that shitty ring
    lmao thats awesome.
    Love Dark Legacy Comics.

- - - Updated - - -

I know your pain.

I too has 0 legendaries.

That doesn't even make sense. Don't be an idiot. The bad-luck system checks for DROPS, not the existence of the item afterwards. It's literally the same functionality as Diablo III; the game knows as soon as you loot the item that you got one, whatever you do with it afterwards be damned. Second, REALLY don't be an idiot and delete a legendary. Delete that worthless ring? WOOPS! Your second legendary is a repeat because now you're eligible to loot it again.
    Theres no system in place to save you from getting two of the same legendary.
    There is also no point in keeping quite a few of these legendaries. To make things worse, you can't even disenchant them. You know, as an extra slap in the face: Here have a worhtless item that you can't even get a shard from.

It's a fucking horrible system and it should never have been in the game.

I've stopped doing shit on alts because my main hasn't gotten shit despite "playing the game" and my alt randomly gets the neck from a cache. I'm pretty sure if any character other than my main gets one again I'm just gonna quit.

Edit:And less than 2 hours after I posted this I got the shitty ring on them. Still might quit anyway.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2016-10-25 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Theres no system in place to save you from getting two of the same legendary.
    There is also no point in keeping quite a few of these legendaries. To make things worse, you can't even disenchant them. You know, as an extra slap in the face: Here have a worhtless item that you can't even get a shard from.

It's a fucking horrible system and it should never have been in the game.
    Yes there is because they're UNIQUE. You literally can't loot two of the same legendary. But if you delete a legendary you no longer have it and thus can loot it again. Do you even read tooltips?