Quote Originally Posted by Ragnokk View Post
    So with the new buffs, what is Fury simming at? 8% flat increase to every attack, gotta be close to arms now.
    It's going to be decently close to an arms warrior w/o ring or gloves. Arms with either the ring or the gloves will still bury Fury though.

I mean yes, an arms warrior with great RNG will still beat out whatever Fury can consistently put out, but I'll the consistency of Fury over the russian roulette of Arms come Tuesday, until I get on of those legs that is. It helps that Fury is also somewhat easier to gear for.

My fury set is 872 vs. 864 Arms despite my arms weapon being much better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnokk View Post
    So with the new buffs, what is Fury simming at? 8% flat increase to every attack, gotta be close to arms now.
    depends on gear.

I would assume Fury starts to pull ahead of arms at around 870

Someone simmed the ney potion? And about food, someone told another day that our best food now is that one with a proc

Well, it's not the ideal changes I wanted, but I'll take them. The 8% buff to Odyn's Fury alone is pretty significant, and freeing up the Warpaint talent row may help survivability as well.

Deleted
    hello all, long time no talk, but ye, still was keeping an eye out on the forums to still be in the loop with whats kinda new in chatting.

that been said, did a scaling couple of days ago and kinda pushed me to scoop some more info on this, and ye... there it is

now i know that as we have more of something and less of something else will influence in a different result since stats are connected but still how are this numbers as to what we know already of the stats for fury as to haste>mastery>versa=>crit, did i miss something along the way and something changed and some stats are changing ?

Nice to see Ravager get an 8% damage increase, they just need to add it to the spell book now, 8% of 0 is still 0! Great patch notes!
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

So Potioning questions:

1) Does the Potion of the Old War proc off number of attacks or the damage done by attacks? Basically should we line it up with the execute phase or The heroism/bloodlust?

2) How well do the new prolonged potions sim? Are they better than old war or worth more for pre-pot/execute?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Nice to see Ravager get an 8% damage increase, they just need to add it to the spell book now, 8% of 0 is still 0! Great patch notes!
    I was mind blown with this as well heh!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goxicity View Post
    I did test it, and it seems like trinket procs more often than on live, but still it doesn't seem like a good choice. Mostly cuz secondary stats are quite low (compared to unstable arcanocrystal). BUT we are getting decent trinket in Trial of Valor (Chains of the Valorous), its stat stick like one u get from World Quests, which is pretty good, and it drops from the first boss, and it only has strength on it, so u won't have to share it with anyone else besides your plate dps buddies and "maybe" tanks. I think mythic (885) will be somewhere close to Unstable Arcanocrystal and warforged/titanforget will actually be better which is great news for all of us who had bad luck on J'im two weeks in row o/
    cone dmg aoe proc does +40% dmg now. If the proc chance of it is higher... well...

wut? 8% flat increase to all attacks?

I TAKE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by WoWAltoholic View Post
    So Potioning questions:

2) How well do the new prolonged potions sim? Are they better than old war or worth more for pre-pot/execute?
    Gut feeling without simmng it would be old war still coming out ahead. Getting hero on the pull, running avatar and a pro-longed on-use like faulty countermeasure the % uptime of those buffs in relation to the potion duration will be significantly higher, the main benefit of prolong is being able to fit two BC windows inside it without needing CDR but I couldn't say if that would sway it for openers.

For extended execute id imagine old war blows it out the water if you're able to pop and get the full duration of old war at 10+ stacks given the copied executes scale with juggernaut.

If anyone's done any sim testing i'd like to hear how well they're performing to see if the above needs correcting or not.
    Last edited by Oneer; 2016-10-25 at 11:38 AM.

Deleted
    How many haste should i have to do something as fury? I have 21-22% atm with all the arms items. Want to change my spec as soon as 7.1 hits

Quote Originally Posted by Mandarinas View Post
    How many haste should i have to do something as fury? I have 21-22% atm with all the arms items. Want to change my spec as soon as 7.1 hits
    Right now? The more the merrier, until you hit 50%. Use Simulationcraft to get a personalized stat priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhory View Post
    wut? 8% flat increase to all attacks?

I TAKE IT!

Wish they would have addressed Rage of the Valarjar but 8% buff will suffice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psukardi View Post
    Wish they would have addressed Rage of the Valarjar but 8% buff will suffice
    If I remember well, someone on this forum did a quick calculation of the actual DPS increase -> turned out to be about 5%?
    Yes, it is "Something", but in my opinion it should have been slightly more.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldz View Post
    If I remember well, someone on this forum did a quick calculation of the actual DPS increase -> turned out to be about 5%?
    Ya, I agree. We're still going to be on the lower end of the rankings, but at least the numbers will be a little bit higher. And something is better than nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldz View Post
    Archimtiros has mentioned in several posts and did a conclusive one with the numbers breakdown of it being ~5.5% but the way Blizzard have formatted the patch notes at a glance it's easy for most to mis-read the buffs as a flat 8% increase, even if it was 8% it isn't what the spec needs addressing to have a functioning niche (execute).

Deleted
    Actually, correct me if I am wrong, but do I see mostly +5/+10/+15% dmg increase to other classes spells?
    Do these changes actually help us board-wise?

Gloves with crit and versatility from my cache, nice. Should I get the rope or should you, Blizz?

Quote Originally Posted by Einchy View Post
    Gloves with crit and versatility from my cache, nice. Should I get the rope or should you, Blizz?
    They're very nice for your prot set.

Blizzard has stated multiple times that cache/WQ/weekly chests are for your class, not for your specific spec.